"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

If a girl says you're "cute", is this a bad thing?

Potential

New Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey guys I'm new here, good to meet ya!

I've heard some mixed views on this topic.

How do you take it when a girl says that to you, is she just being nice, or does it go deeper than that?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DimaDrill

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
43
depends on how they say it. If they bring it up themselves than they mean it. If you complement them, and then they say yeah u're cute too, than she can be bsing u. If a girl is into you she will tell u that u are hot, more often than not.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
if they say, "awwww, your cute" it probably means taht you are just a cute guy that she doesnt really have any interest in.

if she jsut says, "hey cutie" then i think she probably has some interest in u
 

Potential

New Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Yeah true, it does depend on the way they say it.
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
also when they say it..

If they say it to you at first feel it out. If they say it after talking to you they wrote you off, and if they do it while pinching your cheeks.... well........grow a beard.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top