Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a girl offers to buy you something should you take her offer?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious if a girl offers to buy you something like say a drink or food, should you accept her offer or should you decline it?

I think I read somewhere that by getting her to buy you things, you get investment from the girl and the more she invests in you, the quicker she will fall for you. Not sure if this is true.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say thank you. Sit back and enjoy the gift.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it, of course. Then reciprocate with a date, escalate, bang and profit, son.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely. Pay her back with d­ick. Declining such offers is often perceived as rudeness anyway.

Speaking of girls buying you drinks, a cute barmaid gave me a free one on Thursday night and I've been kicking myself for not getting her number.

mr. kennedy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about when a girl offers to pay her half of the bill? Is it rude to decline?

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Super alphas profit. I've got a sugar momma. Rich beautiful successful doctor and triathlete. We've got our own lives in different cities. She doesn't want to lock me down. She just wants the D. Loves sex, loves BJs.

And she flies me in to see her, to other cities, pays for deep tissue massages, five-star resort hotel stays, the latest is a round-trip business class ticket to Honolulu in December. She finds a way to write off most of it anyway. She just loves lavishing me with gifts, praise, worship, and some of the hottest sex I've ever had.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends who speaks first.

You speak first:
  • You: Let me get this
  • Her: No, let's split it
  • You: Are you sure?
  • Her: Yeah, I wanna pay my half
  • You: Alright, cool

She speaks first:
  • Her: Let's split the bill
  • You: Nah, I got it
  • Her: No, really, I'll pay for mine
  • You: Alright, cool

In both cases, you'll have shown that you're not cheap, but you're not rudely insistent, either. You're relaxed and don't really care either way. This is good because sometimes offering to split the bill is a test to see if you're cheap, and girls like a man who is socially calibrated and knows when not to be insistent. Also, a devil-may-care attitude towards money could DHV because it's potentially an example of conspicuous consumption.

Stugots26 said:
Super alphas profit
Haha. I'm no super alpha but I do like to get girls to buy me drinks. Thursday night I asked a girl I'm pretty sure has a crush on me for 30p because I was short for a drink and I didn't want to break my £10 note. I think it backfired in this case, but she's very difficult to read (she's usually expressionless apart from occasional signs of anxiety; I think she has bad social anxiety) so perhaps not.

meech

Reaction score
If I initiate the date or outing, I pay... at least for the initial bill.....most times ill take a girl out for food, she'll offer to pay, I'll decline her offer because I invited her out ....like 80% of the time, we'll end up at another bar/place and she'll reciprocate with drinks or something which I accept

If the girl initiates the outing and offers to pay, I accept. If she doesnt, I just tell the waitress or whatever "two separate bills" nonchalantly and move on like nothing happened

meech

Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
Super alphas profit. I've got a sugar momma. Rich beautiful successful doctor and triathlete. We've got our own lives in different cities. She doesn't want to lock me down. She just wants the D. Loves sex, loves BJs.

And she flies me in to see her, to other cities, pays for deep tissue massages, five-star resort hotel stays, the latest is a round-trip business class ticket to Honolulu in December. She finds a way to write off most of it anyway. She just loves lavishing me with gifts, praise, worship, and some of the hottest sex I've ever had.
lol

you have a rare case my friend.

When I was 25, I had a chick in her 30s i was banging for fun try to take me on vacations, buy me stuff etc.it was all a ploy to keep me around and i declined because 99% of chicks offering that kind of money are more or less trying to buy you

personally, i dont have the heart to accept things in that scenario when i dont plan on sticking around