Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a girl has been flaky in the past and shows interest, do you blow her off

Reaction score
I would have been a little nicer.

But if you don't have interest in this girl, then don't worry about it.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by coin
I do have interest in her.
YOU HAVE ONE-ITIS FOR HER!!!

Ok someone needs to be blunt to you, so I'll be the one to do it!! This chick has absolutely ZERO interest in you romantically!! If she did, she'd would have gone out with you when you offered. Then only reason she's talking to you in class and telling you "sorry" for not calling is because SHE KNOWS SHE'LL SEE YOU!! I can assure you that if you two went to the same school but didn't have the same class then she wouldn't have even attempted to apologize for not calling you back each time.

This girl obiviously LJBF'd you a while ago, and you confused her friendship vibe with romance. The only reason she's trying to say "hey" and talk to you know is because she MISSES the attention you gave her and suddenly took away. If she tries to talk to you, you should be cordial and open. If you just say "hey" and kinda walk off, she'll think your an even bigger AFC than she already does!!

BTW I can't even understand why you gave her so many chances and time in the 1st place. Next time you meet a HB don't take her out on the weekends. Do something during the week. I like to call girls on Sunday and Monday's and then set something up for the very next day. Prevents flaking, tells me how high their interest level is and lets me know how much game I have to throw on her to get her where I want her.

This girl obiviously didn't have a high interest level in you ever, I don't know why your "gut" kept telling you otherwise. But your "gut" needs to learn how to be more Alpha and less AFC.

PIMP

Reaction score
what changed in you or her that she notices or says hi to u now - probably nothing. Be courteous to show her that u were not affected severely by her past disrespect but kick her to the curb with steel toe shoes on if any flirting takes place - u r in control not her. the more time u pursue a 0% chance chick the less time u pursue a 100% chance chick

poonologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
some really nice info posted here
sounds like Pimp-sicle is probably right here about this.and i like this too

the more time u pursue a 0% chance chick the less time u pursue a 100% chance chick
:D

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
YOU HAVE ONE-ITIS FOR HER!!!
I really don't. I've had oneitis before and I can tell you that this isn't it.

Gave her so many chances and time? I gave her two chances, she took the first one (after flaking of course) and declined the second. She gave me a lame excuse today.

Thinking about it again yall are probably right. Certainly your explanation is plausible.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by coin
I really don't. I've had oneitis before and I can tell you that this isn't it.

Gave her so many chances and time? I gave her two chances, she took the first one (after flaking of course) and declined the second. She gave me a lame excuse today.

Thinking about it again yall are probably right. Certainly your explanation is plausible.

One-itis doesn't have to be a full blown obession AFC style!! One-itis comes in many different forms. It can be mild, or very servere to the point where it affects your daily routine. I think you do have a sprinkle of one-itis and by the way you mentioned that you gave her 2 chances. Well that's 1 chance too many in my book....NEXT

PIMP

Jet Jockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, I can relate.

Personally I just got thru nexting a damn hot chick for pulling the make a date break a date routine. If the first time they suddenly, just can't make it cuz there aunt flo just died and they need to go to the funeral...I can be understanding as long as it is not a BS excuse obvioulsy. But the next time her aunt Flo dies again the next week? LMAO!!! NEXT!!! But there is a way to do that .

I really think that most of the time if you have to next a gal, it is because its something that was in there control, and they screwed up....

Occasionally, one will screw up with me, realize it.. ( when she doesn't get another chance) and then pay for it. That is a GOOD thing. it doesn't happen all the time, but occasionally, the IL can go from 50 to nearly 100% all because of the way you took no BS, and you nexted her azz! To put it another way... If you were fvcking off on the job not taking it seriously, and the boss fired you..you'd go dang! OUCH! What was I thinking! I really wanted that job!!! Then if because of some technicality, they had to hire you back, but you were on probation, would you continue to fvck off, or would you take it more seriously this time? You bet your azz, you'd be on time, one of the best workers etc. And knowing the boss took no shyt from you the first time, you know he'll fire your azz again..and permanently in a NY Minute! So you take it all a little more seriously....Principle: "People take for granted that which they already have, but that which they are in danger of losing they will value." So if ya like her, be hot and cold. Anytime she seems to be getting a little too confident, back way off. avoid her if you have to for a few days. Then maybe respond a little like you have very limited intentions, she'll try to win you over and be very interested...let out a little more line, then reeel in a little, so forth and so forth.one of three things will happen You'll either get some good practice, or you'll get tired of it and blow her off, or she will be yours for the taking if you want. all up to you.. Might help you to hone a few skills no matter what. Just don't give up any other chicks you are chasing to do this...view her as entertainment, to a point.

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your attitude Jet Jockey. If PIMP is right and I have a mild case of oneitis, then I need to find some other chicks to cure the disease.

I'll work on it. Thanks to both of you for your advice and input.