"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

If a girl has a ring, does it necessarily mean she has a man?

Fadero

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
If a girl wears a ring on her hand, does it necessarily mean she has a man? This girl I wanna ask out is definitely not married, but she has a ring on her left hand. Do single girls wear rings on their left?

Should I even still bother asking her out?:confused:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
I've seen hot girls wear rings just to keep guys away. They'll still get hit on a lot, but it cuts down on the masses. If she's wearing it on her left hand, there's a good chance she's taken. Right hand, you can ask questions, and most likely its just to fend off the chumps. Should you go talk to her? Sure. Go find out what her story is. It will give you insight and confidence for future approaches.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Fadero
If a girl wears a ring on her hand, does it necessarily mean she has a man? This girl I wanna ask out is definitely not married, but she has a ring on her left hand. Do single girls wear rings on their left?

Should I even still bother asking her out?:confused:
Alright, lets say she does have a man. Is it possible that she would consider talking to you if you have more game than her AFC BF? How could you find out? ;)
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
The girl I'm after now has 2 rings, one on each hand, and they're diamond rings. She wears them on her middle finger and they're from her mom, but I can see how guys may be put off by it being that they're diamond rings.
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
Does anyone know if rings mean anything more than married? I know 3rd finger of left hand (2nd longest finger) means married. Where does engaged etc fit in?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Fadero
If a girl wears a ring on her hand, does it necessarily mean she has a man? This girl I wanna ask out is definitely not married, but she has a ring on her left hand. Do single girls wear rings on their left?

Should I even still bother asking her out?:confused:
Are you looking for an excuse to run and hide instead of doing what you WANT to do?
 

ChesterB

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
I thought, a ring on the third finger of the right hand means married...
Anyway, all other rings are just jewelry, sometimes those on the third finger, too!
 

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Originally posted by ChesterB
I thought, a ring on the third finger of the right hand means married...
Anyway, all other rings are just jewelry, sometimes those on the third finger, too!
It is on different hands depending on the COUNTRY. In Europe, the ring is on the RIGHT ring fingers. (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

In America, the ring is on the LEFT ring fingers. (that I know is true).
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Girls are for the most part crazy about shiny rocks. I'm not sure what marketing wizard pulled it off.


Diamonds ... will take her breath away.
Diamonds ... will render her speechless.


Why don't they just say it?

Diamonds will shut a girls trap for a minute or two!


Down south, with all of these rich fathers, almost every girl you run into has some rocks on her hand. I ignore them. All of them. If they tell me they are married, I apologize and pretend I didn't notice the ring.
 

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Engagment rings are a very American tradition. Most Europeans don't bother. A ring might be given as a gift but it has no real meaning like it does in America.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Fadero

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
I ended up asking a few girls at work about this, and they said that even when they were single they would sometimes have a ring even with a diamond on it. They said that some girls really do wear the rings just for the sole purpose of keeping many guys away. So I guess the only true way to find out if this girl is single or taken is to just ask her out.

I'm planning on going back to the restaurant this weekend to talk to her again. I'll keep you guys posted on what happens.
 

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Fadero
If a girl wears a ring on her hand, does it necessarily mean she has a man? This girl I wanna ask out is definitely not married, but she has a ring on her left hand. Do single girls wear rings on their left?

Should I even still bother asking her out?:confused:
A diamond ring on the left ring finger I think can mean that she is engaged. I know thats also the wedding band finger.
 

Fadero

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
So here's the final update to what happened. I was planning on going back to the restaurant to finally ask her out. Earlier that day I went to the local department store to pick up a couple things. While I was walking down one of the main store aisles, I spotted her however she was together with her boyfriend. I received eye contact and a smile, but that was it since her man was at her side.

So there you have it. Perhaps in other cases when a girl has a ring, it may not necessarily mean that she has a boyfriend. But with my example, chances are it does mean so. Does this mean I'm going to stop going to eat at that restaurant? No. They still have great food and it's not like she ever knew what I was going to do anyhow.

Next. :)
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
I've know girls too who wear fake wedding rings at their place of work to ward off guys. Sad thing is one day there will come a time when they won't need a ring to do that, and to boot they won't want that ring anymore.

-Grey Fox
 

Aramas

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Location
AU
I've heard girls refer to wearing a wedding ring as "keeping the flies off" :)

A few weeks ago I ended up on the beach with a chick that I met at a nightclub and I didn't even notice her wedding ring until she brought it up :) (she was seperated)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
So there you have it. Perhaps in other cases when a girl has a ring, it may not necessarily mean that she has a boyfriend. But with my example, chances are it does mean so.
She has a ring. She has a boyfriend. They don't necessarily have anything to do with each other. If she has a diamond ring AND a gold band on her ring finger, chances are a girl is married... anything else you never know. Sometimes people don't get rings to get engaged/married - I know someone who bought each other engagement dogs because they didn't like jewelry. People are different.
 
Top