Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a condom is missing.. does that mean she is cheating?

Missing condom.. Is GF cheating?

• Yes

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seeVip

Don Juan
Reaction score
What an AFC would do
Follow her around trying to catch her cheating red-handed. Question her every action and confront her if she's an hour late from the dentist, or there's a period of time that's unaccounted for. Send her angry and emotional emails and instant messages. Confront her friends too, since they are probably in on it. If that doesn't work try hanging around in the parking lot where she works. Make sure to creep everyone out.
Yup one thing susuall leads to antoher next thing you know you are the biggest chump shes ever met, because its easy to get carried away with stuff like that.

I know of stories where the girl never cheated on the guy until he asked if she was cheating on him, and was putting on all this pressure, thats why i would never ask and act all suss, i notice leave it there until its collective, just like a real detective. But i dont let it bother me.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always carry condoms around because you never know when you might need one... or when someone else might need one. I'm basically the "supplier" for my group of friends... (A pushy cashier forced me into buying way more condoms than I needed because of a 2-for-1 coupon... so I have a ton to spare and theywere mad cheap). A lot of my friends (male AND female) don't like to carry around condoms because they think it makes them look like they plan to get laid that night. But who do they come to when they ARE about to get laid and have no protection? Me... because they know I always have a supply and I'd rather give condoms away than have my friends act recklessly. So I don't think that just a missing condom means she is cheating. ... She very well may be cheating, but that can't be your evidence... Is there anything else AT ALL to make you suspect this? I'd say ask her about it, but if any guy ever said to me "hey! why is there a condom missing?" I'd be like "WTF are you doing COUNTING my condoms!?" Um... why DID you count the condoms in the first place? I have condoms like scattered around my apartment... I can't imagine knowing exactly how many I had and "oh my, there are only 35 condoms now instead of 40! gasp!!" :p I'd be more suspicious if I found a condom WRAPPER under her bed or a used condom in her trash... but a missing condom? eh.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, maybe she wrapped one around a bannana (yeah, the FRUIT) and was practicing oral techniques so she can surprise ya this weekend :p

It could be anything dude. Don't jump to any conclusions until there is some hard evidence.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Healer
Say your GF has a small pile of condoms that she never uses, then one day you find one of them missing, Is she cheating?
**Before I go any further**
Most people would keep their condoms in a secret little place. (as opposed to the fruit basket on the kitchen table.You know what I mean.) If you went snooping through her stuff, regardless of whether she's cheating or not, that aint cool and shows a lack of trust to begin with. How do you know how many there were?

Wait a little longer before you go jumping the gun.....

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just use elimination to help solve this :D

Oh and a side question, How old are you two?

1. Do you know her friends?

- If so, how many friends of hers do you know have sex regularly, and would really FORGET something like that?

2. Assuming you two have been f*cking, I'm assuming she does know how to use a condom. So I guess "figuring out how it works" isn't exactly what's going on here.

3. Put it somewhere else. Very possible, but where do you guys usually F*ck? If she doesn't need to put one somewhere else, she won't.

4. How has the sex been? Been in a slump lately? She not putting out?

Go Gio's way on this. It's better than being your own P.I. (or hiring one). Although if you wanna hold off a bit, watch the condom count, if they disappear regularly, she's gone to f*ck someone else. Oh and if she hasn't been putting out lately, and it seems a bit out of place, then she's more than likely cheating :D.

Also I'm suspecting there's more than the condom issue here to make you think she's been cheating :D. Fill in the blanks for us, we'll tell you straight up if she probably is, or isn't.