Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

identity crisis, and help needed with sober game.

Alexechoes

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Alex.

A ****ton of changes happened in my life in the past 1,5 years.

Basically, I quit drinking. And drugs. I was hardcore abusing. I have been with maybe 50 girls in my life. Never first kiss one of them while beeing sober.

So now, im basically recycling the girls I've been with.

I saw one (which i dated in university) this summer, and we had a good thing going on, then she left for work 2 months, and didnt call, which i was desapointed. I kept in touch with her when she was away, anf to be honest, i wish she had call me when she got back, today. So i text her, she was going dancing... i was very desapointed. I also wanted sex, since last time i had sex was about 1 month ago

Also, i lost confident in myself during the past few years. I was in a LTR about 3 years ago, and really let myself go. I gain 70 pounds (peak at 245 pounds - 5,9ft, when i decided i quit drinking). I used to be in decent shape (about 170-180) before, womans were actracted naturally without too much effort, and alcool and drugs were my self-confidence booster.

I got back to trainning (bresilian jiu jitsu) about 8 months ago. I started eating healthy about 2 months ago. I'm now at 212 pounds. I also sold one of my small business (im an entreprenor) last week; i have 35 less hours to work.

I always have worked my ass off, so im kind of in the middle of a wtf i do now.

1. Get back to intense trainning and get that body back, beacause im not confident about my ****ing body right now, and it ****ing sucks.
2. Wtf do i do with that girl. I would really like to see her, but i fell like im getting emotionnal about this, and that basically, since i have no ****ing game since im sober, shes my best option for now (wasnt in the past), and i think i am acting like a needy little *****.
3. Now what the **** do I do. I need to start somewhere. Im intresting educated, funny, and i manage companies and make sales for a living for god sake. I am 10000% confident at work, but i become a ****ing afc qhen it comes to woman when im sober.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Forget abt gaming women right now. You're currently not in the right frame of mind.

Work on reducing weight, gain some muscle mass, keep up with ur martial arts. Practice discipline with cleanliness, being sober/drug free...punish ur body with tough exercises. It helps a man focus.

Whilst doing all those, use this forum as a mental training ground. Read up the DJ Bible - focus on postings by POOK. It helps a man strengthen his frame to be prepared when he eventually goes out gaming women.

Only then can you effectively lead, armed both mentally and physically.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no such thing as being inebriated throwing off brain chemistry and deeming this as game. It's cowardice.

You're supposed to hardwire your brain to pursue regardless of #metoo or ***** shield, chronic ***** face.

Breathe into it. Cultivation of being "that guy."

There's a ton of girlie men now a days. Low test. Apologetic. Not an ounce of masculinity. It's pathetic.

What separates alpha from beta is, beta waits for SMV to crater. Alpha doesn't give a ****kkk about #metoo being too busy taking **** out. It's one big circle jerk to weed out betas. The ring leader is a child rapist. Of course she's not charged. Classic female psychopath.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget abt gaming women right now. You're currently not in the right frame of mind.

Work on reducing weight, gain some muscle mass, keep up with ur martial arts. Practice discipline with cleanliness, being sober/drug free...punish ur body with tough exercises. It helps a man focus.

Whilst doing all those, use this forum as a mental training ground. Read up the DJ Bible - focus on postings by POOK. It helps a man strengthen his frame to be prepared when he eventually goes out gaming women.

Only then can you effectively lead, armed both mentally and physically.
And take some spelling lessons while your at it.

R

Ranger

Nothing burns fat like sprints. It’s a massive powerhouse in testosterone levels.
I’m already naturally big so I don’t give a fuk about muscle mass but when I do heavy dead lifts, I can feel the raging testosterone release. Deadlifts activate nearly every muscle in your body.

Start practicing your thought control. Discipline. This will lead to control of your emotions.
I studied shorin-ru in Okinawa so I don’t know if your decipline has kata. Make every movement a highly controlled discipline.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if someone gets laid more as a drunk life of the party? As a sober they overthing

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Bull Bear Pig,
"And take some spelling lessons while your at it. "....That really helps the poor bvgger...Oh and by the way it's you're.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get into therapy man.. Ur compensating from your own short-comings by doing all these improvement things

Obviously there's a lot of things within you remained unresolved and doing the drugs that only do the bands aid for temporary soothes those excruciating pain but yet remain unresolved, that will make u dig in further into an afc territory.

In another words ur ****ed up in the head. And the good things u recognised these behaviour and conflict where most men fail to do. Thumbs up.

Last edited: