Idea: Saving your Game.

Messarger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've not been posted an awful lot on here as schools been a ***** to me. I've not got anytime for sarging even. The most i've done is to get to know some new chicks in my school, so this idea that i'm sharing is not thoroughly field tested. I dont even know if my fellow DJ's have been putting this into practise, but hopefully it can benefit everyone.

Saving game. The purpose is to get your target to give you her number the next time you two meet. Obviously if you've got no problem closing, then this is not applicable to you.

Lets say you're in the field gaming a chick. You two are having a good time and you decide its time to close.

You: Number please.
she: *gives rubbish reason*.

Instead of what an average person or AFC would do, try this.

*smile* You: Okay, no problem. You'll have to give it to me the next time we meet, okay? *smile* Then before she replies, walk away.

^^ allows you to continue gaming on her the next time you see her, when you improve your game or even take it to the next level. But you have to attract her to a certain extend, maybe 1 or 2 iois.

The only bad thing i can see is you not meeting her again, but by then you'll already have found another target.