Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Id like some feedback on my first relationship ever

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well im a freshman in college and up to now ive never had a girlfriend before. My friend becomes friends with this girl, I meet her and all 3 of us become good friends. We chilled like all the time the first 3 months of college. Shes rather crazy (drugs, permiscuous) but fun and we all have a good laugh.

However, she started coming on to me. Like jumpin in my bed and play humping me and ****. At first I didnt want to do anything with her because of friendship status, but eventually i give in and we start hooking up. She tells me she likes me. I like her to. Me and her hang out even more. At this point I got sick and went to the hospital for a few days. During that time my friend told me she ****ed some other guy, I was rather bummed out, however I wasnt going out with her, she said no to a relationship with me when I asked.

She tells our mutual friend she would never **** me, and doesnt want a relationship with me. Then thanksgiving break rolls around. She was originally going to go home with me but ended getting a ride home from our mutual friend. He told me I weirded her out a bit because I was psyhed that she would be sleeping in me bed heh, so she called me up and gave me some bull**** excuse as to why she couldnt come home with me. She only wanted a ride from me because she could **** some other dude.

Well the next day when im going home shes calling me all day to hang out, we eventually do and she sleeps over in my bed. We hang out the whole week, end up ****ing in my hottub while drinking a really expensive bottle of wine under the stars.

So I get back to school with her after an awesome thanksgiving break and we end up going out.

Well 2 days ago she runs out of my room unexpectadly hides from me in our mutual friends room. I find her there hiding in the cloest when she comes out and she tells me shes breaking up with me. Im devestated and she knows it but I just tell her to leave. She ends up asking me back out the same night telling me she likes me and we talk all night.

Then yesterday we hang out like normal, but she invites me to her room saying she likes me but doesnt like relationships. She said she asked me back out because she didnt want to stop being friends. I end up just walking out and piling all her stuff in my room back into hers again.

So that was my first real relationship ever. Problem is I still like her. Im ****ing crushed, I know we only really went out for a week, but ive known her ever since ive been at college. So input feedback on this is appreciated.

Also what should my next course of action be, just have my mutual friend relay to her I dont want to see her anymore and see her reaction, or be friends with her and wait for the next on and off fling with her like usual. I also needed to vent I feel kind of ****ty today. Thanks.

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Before you read his guide, look at this

JC Jerkson
Master Don Juan

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystic, I consider a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship if it has lasted at least 3 months. Let's get this distinction across. There didn't seemed to be any actual dating activity just "hanging out." This post however seemed like it lasted a week or two at best. Your gut feeling said this girl was "no good" thus you should ignore this girl and make little effort to hang around her. In other words: NEXT.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
Mystic, I consider a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship if it has lasted at least 3 months. Let's get this distinction across. There didn't seemed to be any actual dating activity just "hanging out." This post however seemed like it lasted a week or two at best. Your gut feeling said this girl was "no good" thus you should ignore this girl and make little effort to hang around her. In other words: NEXT.
No there was dating activity, wed go out to dinner movies drink smoke watch movies **** etc alot of fun stuff. The guide to one-itis was helpful thanks.

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by arlanda
She's a slut and does drugs and you are talking about relationship here? Whoa :woo:
Don't be putting down drugs *****! Drugs can be good if you use them for the right reasons. Take xtc with your woman and you'll see what I mean.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok most people here seem to be saying next. At this point id be lying if I said I didnt want her back. If I wanted her to get back with me would cutting off contact or remaining friends be the best course of action?

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
wtf??? Who the hell are you? Real DJ that is!!!

Ban This Guy!!!

Sarge On...
If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kichen, than listen to some Pink Floyd and calm down.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
There are too many girls bro. This one didn't work out. NEXT!

JC
Yeah I know man, ive been through a few sluts already at college, this one meant the most to me. She wasnt just some random slut that got ****ed, she was part of the crew I felt a connection I guess she didnt.

I mean when we were chilling in manhattan over the break she was talking about getting an apartment with me next year at college. Then the day of the first breakup she was talking about looking at apartments with me. She was also talking about the upcoming xmas break, what she was going to buy me what I should buy her, chilling with me etc. ****ing confusing man.

In ******** what does "I like you, I just dont like relationships" REALLY mean. Its the breakup line I got.

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Shut up. Go whine and cry to your mother.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrisman
Shut up. Go whine and cry to your mother.
yo this is my whine and cry thread, if it bugs you that much just leave dude.

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
What do you think they're going to tell you?
Poor baby, there there, cry on my shoulder. Jesus Christ.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrisman
What do you think they're going to tell you?
Poor baby, there there, cry on my shoulder. Jesus Christ.
Yo a shoulder to cry on is nice but how bout something more, at least massage my shyt or something comeon.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to anything chrisman says.

He's a ****ing troll who likes to flame people... and as far as I can tell he hasn't ever contributed anything useful to the forum.

*somebody ban him*

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone here knows I'm right.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also what should my next course of action be
Go get tested for STDs. Yes, seriously - get tested. Then wait a couple of a months and get tested again because HIV can have a dormant period.

The girl is a slut and a drug user (hopefully she doesn't use needles). WTF are you thinking? You can't do better than this garbage? You didn't even have a real relationship with her. You fvcked a few times and hung out for a week. At best she's a nasty fvck buddy who you got a little attached to because she took your V card. You need to stop being friends with her and approach other women. Normally I'd say fvck other women also, but there's a good chance you caught an STD from the slut, so you should wait until your 2 month test comes back. I'd don't want another moron spreading STDs.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Mystic

Thread pains me:

"In ******** what does "I like you, I just dont like relationships" REALLY mean. Its the breakup line I got."

<Kaine translation machine> = I want your time and attention while I go around riding other mens cokk.

Give her some credit though, she told you to her face she still wants to suck other mens cokk and can't commit to you.
What else do you need a rock in the back of the head with a note and christmas lights?

"Yeah I know man, ive been through a few sluts already at college, this one meant the most to me. She wasnt just some random slut that got ****ed, she was part of the crew I felt a connection I guess she didnt. "

You mean this slut meant the most to you. Yes you know how slutty she is, you can't expect her to change. You may have a pet lion but that's not going to stop her instinct to maul your face off one day.

JC gave you some class advice, do not get attached until the girl does. AND THEN only to a good girl not the town bike.

Go date some quality girls and treat her as she deserves and expects, as a fcuk buddy (with the cautionary 10 layers of gladwrap around your wang). Non of this expensive wine underneath the stars stuff, that's reserved for your future wife.

Also do not listen to her words, judge her by her actions. Woman are capable of insidious manipulation to get from you what she wants. This includes telling you that she doesn't want to break up with you over phone while she is riding some other guys wienersnitzel on the other end.

Get it?

Kaine

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so shes been calling me up and weve been chilling. This is most likely going to be a friends with benefits type thing. I can tell she still wants to **** me. And thats that.