"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I'd Appreciate Some Advice...

Crazy

New Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Greetings,

First of all, I'd liekt o say hi to every single one of you :) I'm new here & glad to be here. I'm having lil trouble... Hoping you guys could help me...

--------------------------

Heres lil summarize... I work at CVS Pharmacy (In Register Mostly)
One day we have a new female on Staff. Her name is Ashly. In the first day of her work. We chatted alot during work. Days goes by thigns just keep getting better & better. She's getting abit more open to me & such. Until Day 5. We happen to have a conversation about her Birth-Day. Which I happen to forget that, that day was her Birth-Day. During that time she was getting things settle, she's ready to get off from work. So i figured to fix it up in some way. What I did, I said "I'm really sorry, I forgot It's your birthday today, I could of gotten something for you." She said "It's ok" (Suddenly quite). Then I said "Maybe I can make it up to you, is there anyway that I could reach you?" So she gave me her Phone #.

Now here's the problem... I having a brainstorm right now. Wondering what to do.... lol... I really like this girl & looking forward to get to know her more. I just want to get soemthing started ya know what I mean? Well... Any advice is much appreciated....
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
call her up dude. call her and ask her to hang out sometime.....set something up. Once you're with her, just relax, take it slow, and let the good times roll. But seriously, just see how things go. Kino the b*tch until she wants to f*ck you. When you get a moment to relax with her, just start massaging her or some sh*t and take it from there.

Basically, just call her, set something up, and take it from there. Read the bible too, specially the part on kino.
 

Crazy

New Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Alright, I'll give her a call today. See if can go out today or something. Thanks for the tip
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Decent advice Wanderer. Takes a lot more than just kino though.

Read the bible. Call her up, get a date, and relax. Try not to be nearvous on the date with her (yeah, easier then it sounds :D ). Just have fun, talk with her somewhat (don't talk too much or reveal everything about yourself), and look into her eyes every so often.
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Whoah whoah woah, back it up. It sounds to me like you're about to lose this battle before it's even begun.

Don't get me wrong, you seem like a really nice guy, and there's nothing wrong with that - but the last thing that you want to happen is to become a NICE guy.

OK, from the way your post sounds, it sounds to me like you're going to come off as just another desperate, boring, uninteresting guy who pays excessive attention to her.

Now I'm not sure exacty what you mean by things getting better and better, but why did you wait so long to get her phone number? You should have gotten this girl's number (or if your new at this, email) the moment you decided to take things further with her than just casual talks at work.

...you shouldn't wait until she's "more open with you and such".

And you've only known her for 5 days and you're already apologizing profusly about not giving her a birthday present???

Now I don't know about you, but that doesn't sound to me like you are that much of a Challenge, now does it?

It's only been 5 days....you hardly really even know this girl and you're already acting toward her like you're in love with her. I can bet you 10 to 1 that your "lovey dovey" talk toward her is kind of making her feel like you are just a little bit too interested too soon.

Instead of TELLING her how you feel, you need to SHOW her how you feel with your actions ONLY. Actions speak LOUDER than words - all words do is create false drama and make a girl feel akward.

So what you need to do on your date is to TALK to her as if she's JUST A FRIEND - but you need to show in your ACTIONS that you are interested (but don't go overboard, OK?) in her a little.

Remember, it's only the first date, so don't make too much of it.....you don't even really know if you're going to like this girl or not in the end. And most importantly, stop making yourself so damn EASY, OK. :)

Just stay cool and concentrate on having fun - not on trying to take things further with her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Crazy

New Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
Whoah whoah woah, back it up. It sounds to me like you're about to lose this battle before it's even begun.

Don't get me wrong, you seem like a really nice guy, and there's nothing wrong with that - but the last thing that you want to happen is to become a NICE guy.

OK, from the way your post sounds, it sounds to me like you're going to come off as just another desperate, boring, uninteresting guy who pays excessive attention to her.

Now I'm not sure exacty what you mean by things getting better and better, but why did you wait so long to get her phone number? You should have gotten this girl's number (or if your new at this, email) the moment you decided to take things further with her than just casual talks at work.

...you shouldn't wait until she's "more open with you and such".

And you've only known her for 5 days and you're already apologizing profusly about not giving her a birthday present???

Now I don't know about you, but that doesn't sound to me like you are that much of a Challenge, now does it?

It's only been 5 days....you hardly really even know this girl and you're already acting toward her like you're in love with her. I can bet you 10 to 1 that your "lovey dovey" talk toward her is kind of making her feel like you are just a little bit too interested too soon.

Instead of TELLING her how you feel, you need to SHOW her how you feel with your actions ONLY. Actions speak LOUDER than words - all words do is create false drama and make a girl feel akward.

So what you need to do on your date is to TALK to her as if she's JUST A FRIEND - but you need to show in your ACTIONS that you are interested (but don't go overboard, OK?) in her a little.

Remember, it's only the first date, so don't make too much of it.....you don't even really know if you're going to like this girl or not in the end. And most importantly, stop making yourself so damn EASY, OK. :)

Just stay cool and concentrate on having fun - not on trying to take things further with her.

That's what I needed to hear. Thanks for that man. I'll keep those in mind... I didn't get her number right away becuase I kindly know that she wouldn't give it to me. ah... This is hard lol..
 
Top