“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ice skating

WingS

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Age
39
this would be a good date but i suck at skating would it be bad to take a girl to skate if im pretty bad at it?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
No it doesn't matter it could be an easy way for you to be ****y and funny with her. Plus you can hold onto her to keep you up. ;)

BTW, is this the same wings from bb.com?
 

WingS

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
No it doesn't matter it could be an easy way for you to be ****y and funny with her. Plus you can hold onto her to keep you up. ;)

BTW, is this the same wings from bb.com?
indeed it is wings from bb.com well now im at wannabebigforums.com who might u be?
 

WingS

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
bignbuff from www.bodybuilding.com, www.fortifiediron.com, and www.hardcorebodybuildingontheweb.com, I'm sure you've seen me on there before. You know some people created some major controversy about your banning.
yea i use to moderate at hardcorebodybuildingontheweb.com

good! let there be contraversy, i believe i was banned unfairly and anyway... since leaving bb.com i went back once or twice (not registered or anything) and just looked at the ridiculous amount of postwhoring and sucking up its pathetic... i doubt many of them actually bodybuilding...

yea i do recognise your screen name... hows lifting going for you?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

WingS

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Age
39
anyway back on topic ... can anyone give me a few pointers to the technique of ice skating...i can skate a lil bit but its not too fluent and i lose balance kinda easy
 
Top