digitalrat
Senior Don Juan
Well, as you would know 17 year olds are not that mature. I'm also 17, but more mature. Atleast I like to think so.
Background: I've known her for probably 3 months and been over her house many times. I went on a date with her on July 4th during summer.
Last weekend I had a date planned for us to go play miniture golf on Sunday. Well she came over saturday with her little brother. She lives about 5 houses from me. I felt her up because she was laying on me watching the movie and I fingered her through her jeans. Then I went to a party that night. Well I didnt get back until 8am Sunday. I had a hangover and the date was for 2-3pm that day. It was ****ing hot as ****.
So I'm outside her house talking to her brother, he was washing my truck or something and I tell her "Yeah, I have a hangover thats why I didnt call you to go" I could tell was kinda pissed. Then her and her friend try to make me jealous saying her ex came over that night of the party and tried to ask her out again but she isnt interested. But thats a whole different story!
Well, I called her yesterday and setup a date. I told her that its a surprise and I would pick her up at 8pm.
Now, My plan is to pick her up and take her to get ice cream, then take her back to my house.
I just finished reading the post that says "Only action dates for HS" Now, I know she likes me a lot, but should I really have a big problem with this date? I could take her to play miniture golf on saturday during the day.
Background: I've known her for probably 3 months and been over her house many times. I went on a date with her on July 4th during summer.
Last weekend I had a date planned for us to go play miniture golf on Sunday. Well she came over saturday with her little brother. She lives about 5 houses from me. I felt her up because she was laying on me watching the movie and I fingered her through her jeans. Then I went to a party that night. Well I didnt get back until 8am Sunday. I had a hangover and the date was for 2-3pm that day. It was ****ing hot as ****.
So I'm outside her house talking to her brother, he was washing my truck or something and I tell her "Yeah, I have a hangover thats why I didnt call you to go" I could tell was kinda pissed. Then her and her friend try to make me jealous saying her ex came over that night of the party and tried to ask her out again but she isnt interested. But thats a whole different story!
Well, I called her yesterday and setup a date. I told her that its a surprise and I would pick her up at 8pm.
Now, My plan is to pick her up and take her to get ice cream, then take her back to my house.
I just finished reading the post that says "Only action dates for HS" Now, I know she likes me a lot, but should I really have a big problem with this date? I could take her to play miniture golf on saturday during the day.