Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I would never split the bill on a date even though people say I'm a gold digger

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Ella Freimann, 24, from New York, says it's not because she's 'money hungry'
  • She said she will never contribute to the check because she has high standards
  • The influencer thinks men should 'value the effort' she put into 'looking her best'

Thoughts?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd take a girl to a cheap date if I got an entitlement vibe. The only way I'm buying a girl a dinner or any other expensive date is after sex.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Ella Freimann, 24, from New York, says it's not because she's 'money hungry'
  • She said she will never contribute to the check because she has high standards
  • The influencer thinks men should 'value the effort' she put into 'looking her best'

Thoughts?
I agree, she shouldn't split the bill, she should just pay it, the guy need a break after dealing with her for a couple of hours

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Equal rights, equal paying of the bills.

If she's a submissive conservative type, trying to meet a man who pays the bills so she can be a tidy homemaker, then... no problem. Otherwise, she's paying half...or all. Very little exceptions to that.

She goes back and forth in the article. But this was the crux of it:

'I grew up with a providing father and a nurturing mother who had the luxury of raising her children and being a stay-home mother.'

There we go.

However, she sounds like she doesn't want to be like her mother but wants the same advantages. Having the cake and eating it too.

Last edited:

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are after money, in a sense that it's a six pack, or a big bone. Same thing, if you are set financially. So first date and you asking to split the bill -- well you are setting yourself up for no sex. Date should make financial sense, first and foremost. Why would you take your first date to an expensive date? No reason. Secondly, man pays. Because man expects woman to come back for second and third date and of course sex and more.

In a way she knows her value and is looking for a man.

Now in today's world, some men are women. So this is a nice filter. A litmus test.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing she's fiercely against is coffee dates, which she described as a 'waste of time' and 'disrespectful to women.'
'It says a lot about a man's intentions with that woman [if he wants to go on a coffee date],' she added.
'A man that proposes a coffee date doesn't perceive you as worthy of his time and effort, and probably is diversifying his money so he can date as many women as he can with the minimum effort.'
That's the part I really find egregious and is a sure sign she's a shallow gold digger.
Look at that first picture, that's the kind of place you take your significant other, not a girl you've just met. Unless you're a chump with more money than sense.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the part I really find egregious and is a sure sign she's a shallow gold digger.
Well, you have a false understanding of reality, then. Now, I don't intent on changing your mind, necessarily. But good place to get a sense how things really are, is this youtube channel -- alpha male strategies. I don't even know what video covers it, but please do mankind a favor and bingewatch.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you have a false understanding of reality, then. Now, I don't intent on changing your mind, necessarily. But good place to get a sense how things really are, is this youtube channel -- alpha male strategies. I don't even know what video covers it, but please do mankind a favor and bingewatch.
Why don't you express your point of view in a couple of sentences here instead of sending me to watch hours of video content? :rolleyes:
My stance is that dating is a process whereby a man and a woman get to know each other ... it should be as inexpensive as possible.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet she hasn't found her soulmate yet...

Ironically she sets herself up for failure. She will date the wrong types of men, because it takes "not her type" to see through this bs. Soon as you comply you're lost. Thats why she is single.

A date like this must be EARNED. I happily will pay the bill for a woman that sucks me dry on a regular.

They are after money, in a sense that it's a six pack, or a big bone. Same thing, if you are set financially. So first date and you asking to split the bill -- well you are setting yourself up for no sex. Date should make financial sense, first and foremost. Why would you take your first date to an expensive date? No reason. Secondly, man pays. Because man expects woman to come back for second and third date and of course sex and more.

In a way she knows her value and is looking for a man.

Now in today's world, some men are women. So this is a nice filter. A litmus test.
Oke , and STILL she is single. Despite all these top dogs that even are courteous enough to pay the bill. Explain that part please.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
PR bros. She's doing whatever is making money. But otherwise she's fcking every night. Don't get it twisted. Woman with that body has a boyfriend, probably several boyfriends.