“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

I would like to share with you the following great products for FREE PLUS SEE MY PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabrielshear

Banned
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Age
49
look at my photo.... ain't I ugly? ain't she pretty? how the hell are we together?!!! ..... I found the secret!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/vellaian/01.jpg

are you green with envy?!!!!!

...keep on reading


I would like to share with you the following 4 great products for FREE

1. shy guide to female seduction
2. how to get in threesomes and date strippers
3. The playboy's guide to seduction
4. David Deangelo's double your dating
5. my guide on how I am banging that hot chick in the photo

I will email all these 5 great pdfs to you, if you share a product in word or pdf format that I do not have.

I am most interested in products featuring psychology and doclove etc. and any others you have etc.

PM ME with what you have and we will swap them by email
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

InspirationMan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Washington-USA
Giving out David Deangelo's "Double Your Dating" is a violation of law. Perhaps you should reconsider that part...
 

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
Re: I would like to share with you the following great products for FREE PLUS SEE MY

Originally posted by gabrielshear
look at my photo.... ain't I ugly? ain't she pretty? how the hell are we together?!!! ..... I found the secret!!!!

so did i.......... booze
 

Skweints

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
You know, girls will take pictures with ugly guys... doesn't necessarily mean they're bangin. ;-)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
I don't want to sound gay or anything, but do you want to fvcK?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Thread Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top