Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I would like to share an advice with you

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see many other new users since I was active here while awfully dont see many of the old schoolers anyway I wanna share something with you with the hope that is gonna help you or better yet avoid troubles.

Whenever you talk with girls or interact with them, imagine a camera following the action or better yet imagine a camera following the action under the control of such girl.

Why that? because what you say or do may be used against you at her benefit.

You know how much girls like to brag about how many "creepy guys" go after them or even more how a taken guy gave them attention while his gf was far...they do it to get attention,brag and boost their status.

The problem is that there may be conseguences for you in your reputation especially.

When I say that she has the control of the camera, it means that she can see all the pictures taken and show to others only the ones she want or even create new ones with manipulation.
For the less smart of you it means she can talk only about the part that benefits her or even add parts that didnt happen.

So what you can get out of it?

Always think before acting and when in doubt consider it a sh1t test, try to have someone of your poeple around when you do brave acts since it can help to have someone to support you, both in correcting rumors but also as a deterrent for others to lie about what happened.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is not the main problem for most guys who come here? overthinking about what you will say to the girl fearing she will creep out by you?

and if a girl want to make her look good she will lie, don't need to even ahve said anything.

I don't see much point on this really....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
that is not the main problem for most guys who come here? overthinking about what you will say to the girl fearing she will creep out by you?

and if a girl want to make her look good she will lie, don't need to even ahve said anything.

I don't see much point on this really....
Im not suggesting to overthink or be afraid to act, Im telling clear that actions have conseguences and since nobody here succeeded in everything he did, he most weight what a mistake could do.

It doesnt take more than a couple of lines to be the joke of your university nowadays, you can run kino and c0cky and funny as much as you want if you are the creepy guy no girl want to be seen with.

In my case I felt like sharing this because a simple invitation to a girl from my work environment unleashed a casus belli when she told it to one of her friends which casually mentioned it to my gf without even knowing we were togheter.

If I followed my own advice I would have avoided asking a girl for a drink near my workplace where I have a high position and an invitation from me is a marvellous bragging reason for girls.

Anyway you are free to avoid what just said, I also spent most of my life with the "screw it" mindset when taking action with girls, sometime it worked others didnt but when it didnt I was burned in that environment.

My invitation was mostly due to boredom

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
I see many other new users since I was active here while awfully dont see many of the old schoolers anyway I wanna share something with you with the hope that is gonna help you or better yet avoid troubles.

Whenever you talk with girls or interact with them, imagine a camera following the action or better yet imagine a camera following the action under the control of such girl.

Why that? because what you say or do may be used against you at her benefit.

You know how much girls like to brag about how many "creepy guys" go after them or even more how a taken guy gave them attention while his gf was far...they do it to get attention,brag and boost their status.

The problem is that there may be conseguences for you in your reputation especially.

When I say that she has the control of the camera, it means that she can see all the pictures taken and show to others only the ones she want or even create new ones with manipulation.
For the less smart of you it means she can talk only about the part that benefits her or even add parts that didnt happen.

So what you can get out of it?

Always think before acting and when in doubt consider it a sh1t test, try to have someone of your poeple around when you do brave acts since it can help to have someone to support you, both in correcting rumors but also as a deterrent for others to lie about what happened.
well I am messing with a cute teen at my job, and I'm old enough to be her father. lol when she started we went out to lunch together, she'd always eat from my plate, bite from the same meat that I just bit from, share the same drink. etc. so I decided I was gonna escalate.

In the break room, she shows me her instagram pics and she comes across one in a 2 piece bikini in her bedroom. I go to grab her phone she laughs and tries to take it away, I end up pushing her up against the wall with my crotch by her belly, since she's way shorter than me, and my hands on her hips we look at each other then I break away and change subjects.

another day again in the break room I look longingly into her eyes with a smirk and then run my hands through her hair, grab a bunch of it and squeeze, then I act like imma kiss her bringing my face within 2 inches of hers then let go.

Another time, she's in the break room I walk in look at her make a face like I'm in pain, close the door shut, take of my uniform then say **** you're ****ing gorgeous honey while walking to sit next to her then I kiss her on her bare shoulder. She giggles then says "say sorry or Imma tell your daughter" lol

I still do all this seducing through this past year she's been there. The thing is when I do all this, I do it when no one is around, and I never tell anyone about it.

I'm not sure if she told anyone, but it was her good friend that works with us that got her in and her friend is dating one of the boss' that works at another location. So yeah, I'm thinking she probably told her friend about it and it spread through the work place, yet I never heard anything from anyone, and she still acts interested and still lets me mess with her when we're alone.

The point is, is that even if she did tell, it's a she said he said thing. No one is around to witness it.

I feel the female workers find me more attractive because she's a hottie, and I feel it gives me more points in her eyes, since I have balls to do what most guys are afraid to do.

You see alot of the 20 something guys at work talk alot about her, and I always see them chasing her and orbiting around her trying to game, I don't think any of them flirt with her the way she and I does.

If I went by your advice I would be paranoid to even make a move. I know you mean well and you got me thinking about sexual harrassment in the work place now. Thanks alot buddy you just killed my game lol

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I agree with the OP. Women do NOT forget what you said or did and are quick to share it with others, especially if it puts you in a negative light.

Years ago, when I was really naive and inexperienced, I had this female friend that was like a sister to me. We talked about EVERYTHING, including sex. I cringe saying this.... But I mentioned to her (half joking but serious because it was true) that one of my dates was a failure because I couldn't get it up (due to performance anxiety and too much alcohol). Shortly after that, women in my (then) social circle that used to talk to me and flirt with started ignoring me.