Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I work at a gas station

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a pretty cool job and all so far but yeah, anyway I live in the type of neighborhood where everything is spaced out so opportunities to meet girls are not so prevalent. Since Ive gotten this job though I have actually gotten a chance to see some of them women around here, I've talked to a few but it just doesnt seem like the ideal situation for starting a convo, then if there is a line I dont want to start flirting holding things up, can you guys give me some tips of how I can flirt and get some numbers poppin when these girls come into my store. It would be much appreciated.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While you're at the gas station do your job unless you want to get fired. After you're done for the day, go get some ass.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Biship

Conversation is where its at. There's no "line" that will work with women that I've ever heard of. You just have to take each situation as it comes. I would say work on your humor hardcore - if you can establish rapport with a girl and make her laugh, that's half the battle. Either way I'd say you're fighting a huge uphill battle trying to pick up women while working at a gas station.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once tried a convenience store pick-up. I saw an HB using the microwave so I approached like a suave DJ. I made eye contact and said "Chilly Burger huh?" She just walked off.

My pride:eek: