"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I work at a gas station

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Its a pretty cool job and all so far but yeah, anyway I live in the type of neighborhood where everything is spaced out so opportunities to meet girls are not so prevalent. Since Ive gotten this job though I have actually gotten a chance to see some of them women around here, I've talked to a few but it just doesnt seem like the ideal situation for starting a convo, then if there is a line I dont want to start flirting holding things up, can you guys give me some tips of how I can flirt and get some numbers poppin when these girls come into my store. It would be much appreciated.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
While you're at the gas station do your job unless you want to get fired. After you're done for the day, go get some ass.
 

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2002
Messages
849
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Littleton, Colorado, United States
lol Biship

Conversation is where its at. There's no "line" that will work with women that I've ever heard of. You just have to take each situation as it comes. I would say work on your humor hardcore - if you can establish rapport with a girl and make her laugh, that's half the battle. Either way I'd say you're fighting a huge uphill battle trying to pick up women while working at a gas station.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
I once tried a convenience store pick-up. I saw an HB using the microwave so I approached like a suave DJ. I made eye contact and said "Chilly Burger huh?" She just walked off.

My pride:eek:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top