Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I wish AFCs didn't exist

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I seriously feel pitty for AFCs who have to deal with this type of crap.
http://oi46.tinypic.com/30sdkl3.jpg

What the hell? I wish every man was a don juan and stopped being so naive.

It makes me sick how these women mistreat guys like this.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In ancient japan such women would be gangraped by the men of a village....I think you all know what the name of that procedure is :)

just in case you don't

******* is a punishment originating from Feudal Japan, 12th to 19th century. A wife accused of adultery was punished by having a group of men ejaculating at her face. The reasoning was this: if you're taking it from someone else, you're going to get it from everyone else. The humiliation would often drive the woman to commit suicide.

******* was seldom part of the law. It was more like a wicked tradition, being practiced in remote villages. If a husband suspected that his wife had been unfaithful, he and his friends would lead her to a remote area, like a wood, or a cave. Then they would all shoot their semen at her face and open mouth.

The adulteress would sometimes be paraded through the village stark naked, before being tied up. They men would dishonor her by discharging upon her face and her naked body.

Other times, the adulteress would be lead to the town center, and be tied to a post in a kneeling position. All the men in the village would take turns masturbating upon her. Paper screens were sometimes used to shield the males, so that only the adulteress could be seen. It is said that the heavy amount of semen sometimes would drown the girl.

The adulteress could also be buried to her neck in dirt, and the men in the village would gather in a circle around her. They would masturbate, and shoot their load upon her. In the end, her husband would shoot his semen at her face. Sometimes, he would also chop her head off.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That pisses me off

idk what annoys me more , that the guy was such a wimp , or that the girl is suck a shell of a person

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(This is assuming that post is real)

Nice, honest, loyal, decent guys are not the problem.

The women who abuse them are.

Those same women who have crushed each and every one of us at some point in our lives.

The same ones whose actions sent us to this forum.

They're the problem.

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl needs to eat a bullet. seriously, she's just not a human being.

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
for some reason i think it's mostly western american women who are like this.

Women from eastern europe, asia, india, and many other countries are THIRSTY for a good man who can provide financially.

but I don't know what happened in america, but women here are psycho.

jpizzler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear lord. I though I had it bad, but this is quite a landmine compared to a **** stain. Fellows, what does AFC stand for exactly?

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading this, the bitter taste of the red pill became a dose of diabetes.

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is just plain stupid to be heartbroken over a slut. I don't feel bad for him one bit.

AFC = Average Frustrated Chump

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can only imagine what karma has in store for this young lady.

ganda1f91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think it is real. At least, the guy's profile actually exists...

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single4Life said:
for some reason i think it's mostly western american women who are like this.

Women from eastern europe, asia, india, and many other countries are THIRSTY for a good man who can provide financially.

but I don't know what happened in america, but women here are psycho.
They still exist in America but mostly in the middle average/cute range, the hot ones are the biggest offenders and the ugly ones are strangely over-entitled as well. In-between are decent chicks who value a man that takes care of them and will work hard to keep him happy so that he doesn't leave.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a mix of both. Cruel *****es like her, and nice guys like him. They always tend to find each other. The troubled lunatic, and the helper. It's interesting how she mentions fear in there, but its never just fear that's running the show. I say it a bazillion times, but you cannot sympathize with bad people for this very reason. All you see (and hear) is the fear, but there's also resentment, hate, bitterness, etc, and all that **** is going to get dumped onto you. They want to see people suffer - as they have suffered. As well, they protect themselves from being hurt by hurting others first. They can't be cheated on if they cheat first. They can't be controlled if they control others. So on, and so forth. There's a fine line between being a victim, and a jerk / bully, but almost every jerk / bully was once a victim. This is why you pay close attention to who they are right now. She even says it all right there. She's the typical female jerk.

These girls almost always have a troubled past, which nice guys get sucked right into, and even seek after. He probably viewed her as the misunderstood victim, and got played like a fool. You can even tell that she's fake, insecure, and has low self-esteem. I can tell that she's garbage without even looking at the text. All this is very common among this type of person.

All the same, you must realize the difference between good and bad people, and not treat good people as though they are bad (and vice versa). Always pay attention to who people are, and make decisions from there. Bad is bad. Good is good. Bad is not good in hiding.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
cant say if this is real or not, if it is, she is an industrial GRADE A c unt!but you know what? she is maybe an extreme example of a lot of women

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The story was out last summer. In discussions of it, people posted links that verified at least the existence of a girl by that name at UF. I saw her mentioned in an invitation to a rush event. But now most of those links have been taken down. It looks like the girl is real, but her facebook got hacked and someone else posted that note. It could very well have been the guy she dumped who wrote the message. "Jew baby" sounds too real to be pure fiction.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
They still exist in America but mostly in the middle average/cute range, the hot ones are the biggest offenders and the ugly ones are strangely over-entitled as well. In-between are decent chicks who value a man that takes care of them and will work hard to keep him happy so that he doesn't leave.
Zerro, I beg of you, tell me whare I can find one! ;)

I swear, I cannot find one woman with traditional values and wants to take care of her man.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
There has to be a cut-off point where you care less. You can't be infinitely hurt because she's infinitely evil. Sometimes they do you a favor by showing how ruthless they really are.

It's not her fault he failed his midterms. That proves she was right to dump him. He should have been so fired up he got A's.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant read what is written here, can somebody tell me more or the less what happened?