Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I will date only little girls when I get successful

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I will date only girls aged 18 +/- (15 is legal here but it may be dumb to date 15th year old girl she will say u raped her or smth LOL) when I get successful because virgins (assuming they are virgins, lol) are easy.

their brains are not washed by tinder endless dating pool yet

all they want is connection with someone better than they are, and above average in look

I can give it to them

even if shes not virgin, at age 18 if she has just one BF before then thats still good target

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will date only girls aged 18 +/- (15 is legal here but it may be dumb to date 15th year old girl she will say u raped her or smth LOL) when I get successful because virgins (assuming they are virgins, lol) are easy.

their brains are not washed by tinder endless dating pool yet

all they want is connection with someone better than they are, and above average in look

I can give it to them

even if shes not virgin, at age 18 if she has just one BF before then thats still good target
I remember the forum used to advocate "virgin" has unicorns.

Well, you do leave a big mark on "virgins" . All my LTR were virgins (from 18 to 32 years old).

My comment would be this... If you date a teenager (18+) she will be still on her high emotional fluctuation aka Adventure!

You need to be great in bed and in Social Value to give her a strong Emotional Imprint. You want that to avoid her feelings of "i would love to know what it is to have another man inside me, just to know how it feels" (aka: I love you and dont wanna cheat because you are my man but you aint great in bed so the physical act of sex is full and since we've been together for soo long.. Well my emotions are starting to be "stable for you" hence need more "physical sex" .. And you "dont turn me on emotionally enough anymore in bed" to suppress that feeling")

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood the deal about virgins.

Do you really want a girl to cling onto you? On top of that, a teenager(eightTEEN/nineTEEN) clinging onto you?

I like for my partners to have some experience vs none. Being a test subject isn't fun.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood the deal about virgins.

Do you really want a girl to cling onto you? On top of that, a teenager(eightTEEN/nineTEEN) clinging onto you?

I like for my partners to have some experience vs none. Being a test subject isn't fun.
Desperate dudes like clingy women apparently...

Reactions: Von

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teenage girls are the dream of any man who wasnt successful in his teens and early 20s.

Late bloomers see them as the holy grail, myself didnt find peace till I got some in my mid 20s.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've wondered that part about myself... knowing myself... I dated every ''type'' but LTR often ended up on the ''virgin'' which is nothing special in my opinion...

I wonder why? Maybe cause I like the challenge and the hunt?

Serenity

Reaction score
Virgins aren't necessarily easy, due to their inexperience and resulting insecurity around that. They don't know how to handle a man, so you'll have to spend time making them comfortable, then when they finally want to pop the cherry they just suck at sex, so you'll have to teach them how to fvck. Some may go into it with confidence, but I don't think that applies to most, still no real experience though.

I've fvcked some virgins, they're not as quick and easy as someone with more experience. If you're not looking for any sort of emotional relationship other than to satisfy your lust, then it's just plain stupid to target the inexperienced. You'll have to do way more work for a good fvck than if you just take a girl who knows how to pleasure a d!ck...

It comes down to what you want really. If you want a lasting relationship then obviously it's risky to date a girl who fvcks around all over the place, better take the one who's more capable of self-restraint, has a moderate to low amount of previous partners or is a virgin. If you're looking for a FWB you want to hit somewhere between a full blown slut and moderate amount of sex partners, so there's some stability to minimize drama but is ultimately just to satisfy lust. Now if you're just looking for short term plates or one night stands, your requirement is just a limitation holding you back from potentially great lays.

What are you looking for?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Virgins aren't necessarily easy, due to their inexperience and resulting insecurity around that. They don't know how to handle a man, so you'll have to spend time making them comfortable, then when they finally want to pop the cherry they just suck at sex, so you'll have to teach them how to fvck. Some may go into it with confidence, but I don't think that applies to most, still no real experience though.

I've fvcked some virgins, they're not as quick and easy as someone with more experience. If you're not looking for any sort of emotional relationship other than to satisfy your lust, then it's just plain stupid to target the inexperienced. You'll have to do way more work for a good fvck than if you just take a girl who knows how to pleasure a d!ck...

It comes down to what you want really. If you want a lasting relationship then obviously it's risky to date a girl who fvcks around all over the place, better take the one who's more capable of self-restraint, has a moderate to low amount of previous partners or is a virgin. If you're looking for a FWB you want to hit somewhere between a full blown slut and moderate amount of sex partners, so there's some stability to minimize drama but is ultimately just to satisfy lust. Now if you're just looking for short term plates or one night stands, your requirement is just a limitation holding you back from potentially great lays.

yea i believe its best to find a girl who had one bf before, so age 18 is ideal still

it was always like that women dated 'older men' because they are 'more mature' than men their age but in reality its probably about financial stability etc lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not every virgin is clingy.

Some just decided to be a virgin until the right man comes along.

However aiming for teens only suggests insecurity.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've wondered that part about myself... knowing myself... I dated every ''type'' but LTR often ended up on the ''virgin'' which is nothing special in my opinion...

I wonder why? Maybe cause I like the challenge and the hunt?
This reminded me of my past and it made me laugh haha

But I get what you mean. I've been through that sampling phase myself.

As for the LTR, mine has inadvertently been with women who has either only just 1 previous partner or is a virgin.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

As usual a good post Grewd.

Serenity

Reaction score
yea i believe its best to find a girl who had one bf before, so age 18 is ideal still

it was always like that women dated 'older men' because they are 'more mature' than men their age but in reality its probably about financial stability etc lol
Financial stability? I don't think most girls at 18 give a damn about a man having that, they're way more superficial than that. I think it's more about how much better older men generally are at handling a girl. Most guys at 18 are either socially retarded or unbearable a$$holes.

What I really wondered about was your goal, what you're looking for with women. Like long-term, short-term or just a string of one night stands. That's really the determining factor in what to aim for. Besides I think 18 and maximum 1 previous boyfriend is too narrow in any case, there are slightly older and slightly more experienced women who are just as good if not better due to their own level of maturity being more advanced.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smashed the 18 year old and she’s caught major feels.

I don’t advise this unless she’s an 8/9 and highly intelligent with lots of potential and room to grow. My one does, bust lives too far away.

Saying this my Slovakian receptionist is 33 and a great fvck, also now clingy. When you supply the good D they crumble regardless.

I’m already feeling depressed, confused and looking for my next target.

Thank God I’m in Miami next week and not back to work until January 4th. Need headspace to recalibrate for 2019.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL When i first read the thread title i was like WTF? you want little girls?? I think it's better termed "Young Women" anyway, I love younger Women (21 - 25) range, as a matter of fact, I met a 20 year old last night at a lower east side bar (dunno how she got in) lol but she was actually pretty cool. Got the number so we'll see where it goes.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teenage girls are the dream of any man who wasnt successful in his teens and early 20s.

Late bloomers see them as the holy grail, myself didnt find peace till I got some in my mid 20s.
I remember being 39 and getting in good with a 19 year old. Oh, she was crazy, but the idea that the first digit on her age was a '1' got my manhood a little extra excited.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you aren't diddling children you'll be fine. Yeah, the rape accusation is becoming a big worry these days, but that can be nixed with a hidden audio recorder - hell, hide two in the bedroom - pretty easily.