I will be 100% honest with women from now on

Reaction score
Based on David X's teachings, I will lay everything out to new women in my life, tell them that i want to **** them, not bs around, and use his method, i'll report in this thread how each interaction goes

this kinda style interests me, especially since my style has been different from that my whole life, but hey, i got 2 plates right now, so this will be a fun experiment to try on new girls

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David X is awesome.

The truth is most women have more balls than men nowadays.

Go for it dude!

------

Bonafide said:
Says the guy who ****ed 50 women
Says the virgin chode who masturbates to Chewbacca in his parents basement...

Quit hating and get out there...

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
positivity_injection said:
Based on David X's teachings, I will lay everything out to new women in my life, tell them that i want to **** them, not bs around, and use his method, i'll report in this thread how each interaction goes

this kinda style interests me, especially since my style has been different from that my whole life, but hey, i got 2 plates right now, so this will be a fun experiment to try on new girls
I told one of my former girlfriends the truth...I mean...100% the truth when I first met her. Told her that I was still living with my "wife" (we were in the process of divorce), etc. Eventually even told her that I used to be a damn rake back in my younger years. Something that is not advisable. But I said it. And do you know what? She spent several months with me...and if I wanted to go back, she would take me back.

Why?

Because if you are a DJ (a man that have his sh_it together and dedicated years on self-improvement)...women (and I'm talking desireable women) will rather go with that type of man EVEN if that man has some issues when it comes to "loving women". The typical, women rather share certain men than have a monogamous relationship with a loser or even average.

Don't listen to me and waste your 20s doing what EVERY man in his 20 should be doing anyway (getting laid) and totally ignore putting your health, fitness, career, etc. ahead of women...and I will tell you that once you reach your 30s...you will become obsolete.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are missing the point.

It's not about being 100% honest with everything.

You have to be honest, yes...however don't tell her the whole truth.

For example he never tells them that he is dating other girls.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:

Personally...I don't care. I mean...in my eyes...I am the prize. While should I be concerned what a woman might think about me? I tell her what I want to tell her.

Of course, within reason as I am a private person. But if I feel like telling her straight up what I think...I would too.

ArtVandelay

Banned
Reaction score
I told a woman I wanted to **** her, and she said "what do you think I am, a slut" and wouldn't have anything to do with me after. I at least felt good knowing that she knew I wasn't after her to talk politics.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've have always been honest with my INTENTIONS of what I wanted to do with a girl.

Now, being 100% honest with a girl about everything. There's somethings that are your business and not hers. But, how many women will be 100% honest with you?

shinko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
I've have always been honest with my INTENTIONS of what I wanted to do with a girl.

Now, being 100% honest with a girl about everything. There's somethings that are your business and not hers. But, how many women will be 100% honest with you?
Their is a big difference between being honest and open, and telling a girl everything blow by blow. I agree with I.A.F.Y.B. a man intentions should be clear as day. But as for other things i will always keep my mouth quiet. if im in a relationship with a girl and she asks me something outright, i'll give her an answer. but if she doesn't ask there is certainly some things i'll never volenteer in conversation. In other cases it's simply "ask me no questions and i'll tell you no lies." Sometimes there is stuff going on in life that a girl could do nothing about and by knowing all she does is stress you or worry about it. Perfere the simple life personally......

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's a difference between honesty and what you're planning to do. If you approach a woman and tell her straightforward that all you want is sex...if she goes for it, you're probably going to end up with some fun presents in the morning. Think about what type of girl would say yes to that.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:

You just hit the nail on the head.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:

That's correct, but...

Don't tell them that directly (because that's just stupid boasting), but it's something you communicate subtly or covertly.

The girls I date all know that I'm dating other girls. They likely don't know the other girls, but through the grapevine wrt my reputation, or just seeing how smooth ;) I am around girls, they all get the idea. And that makes them want me more. Competition, jealousy - they're very powerful things.

If they ask you directly about it (the girl I was on a date with earlier did), then you can be honest about your intention. I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of about dating multiple girls. I wouldn't tell them who the other girls are, or what they're like because of privacy - and that's the message those girls would get covertly from me, that I'll keep whatever happens between us to myself.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Now, being 100% honest with a girl about everything. There's somethings that are your business and not hers.
I'm always honest about myself. I have no problem telling it like it is, unless there's another person involved and due to my respect for that person's privacy, I wouldn't say anything, and I make it clear to the girl.

But, how many women will be 100% honest with you?
Well, I'm not a woman. I'm a man and I value honesty. I lead by being honest. When the man leads, the woman will follow.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehhh, to be honest. Lying sometimes helps. I'm very sure no one wanted to date a guy who spent most of his time playing video games a couple years ago. What's wrong with telling girls that you like to play it dangerous....shooting video game characters to death.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
I'm always honest about myself. I have no problem telling it like it is, unless there's another person involved and due to my respect for that person's privacy, I wouldn't say anything, and I make it clear to the girl.

Well, I'm not a woman. I'm a man and I value honesty. I lead by being honest. When the man leads, the woman will follow.
Quite abit of women will lie more than you think. Some are just white lies and some are hurtfull...

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go for it, p'injctn... let us know how it goes.... also the type of girl u did it with, i am not talking how hot she is but if she was kinda slut or a shy good one or bubbly outgoing one or whatever... better to have this idea too!

Yahooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honesty is simpler - it helps avoid a lot of drama. This does not mean I have to out my whole story to everyone and I will add color to stories. To put this in practical terms: When I am targeting an HB for a casual encounter, e.g. ONS, I will not give a straight answer to some personal questions and I will not pretend that I am in it for an LTR. My version of DD's "Never give a woman a straight answer unless it is NO."

Reaction score
sorry guys, let me rephrase to make my point clearer

ive always gotten girls by being a smooth player type.....but after watching those David X youtube videos a few days ago, where he says that he is always 100% honest with women from the get go, aka "im going to **** you first, then i'll get to know you"

im thinking thats pretty interesting and his delivery, if you saw the youtube vids of his seminar, is unshakeable

so in a way, i'll try out the David X method just for fun, and i'll report here where it gets me