But you've already slept with 12 to 15 women!You guys think I want the woman of my dreams to come up to me and worship me immediately
I'm okay going through the process...i just don't get any dates. If i had a few chances, would dominate on dates
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
But you've already slept with 12 to 15 women!You guys think I want the woman of my dreams to come up to me and worship me immediately
I'm okay going through the process...i just don't get any dates. If i had a few chances, would dominate on dates
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
all garbageBut you've already slept with 12 to 15 women!![]()
You have not slept with 12 to 15 women. You are a virgin.all garbage
i should be dating women like the dark haired super babe that was posted in amante thread
no I really haveYou have not slept with 12 to 15 women. You are a virgin.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
They should always worship youYou guys think I want the woman of my dreams to come up to me and worship me immediately
I'm okay going through the process...i just don't get any dates. If i had a few chances, would dominate on dates
here's my basic issue. Say I go out to bar - the women who approach me or who make it easy to approach are NEVER my typeThat's 11. You need to learn to count when you lie. Anyway, the problem is you are sexually inexperienced and afraid to approach. Solution: Approach.
Lol. Just look at this post.here's my basic issue. Say I go out to bar - the women who approach me or who make it easy to approach are NEVER my type
the hot Italian or Puerto Rican woman in the corner that I want is always in a position where approaching is very difficult. She is there with 9 friends or there are guys in the group. i just dunno wtf to say
i go to gyms and the girl i want is wearing headphones
OCD also. You've repeated the same thing in every last post you've ever written.here's my basic issue. Say I go out to bar - the women who approach me or who make it easy to approach are NEVER my type
the hot Italian or Puerto Rican woman in the corner that I want is always in a position where approaching is very difficult. She is there with 9 friends or there are guys in the group. i just dunno wtf to say
i go to gyms and the girl i want is wearing headphones
here's my basic issue. Say I go out to bar - the women who approach me or who make it easy to approach are NEVER my type
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Dude, you are delusional.
If you ONLY approach girls to make it EASY to approach, you'll never get more than you have.
You sound like a fat guy who claims he exercises, but only when it's EASY.
You make good money. Just purchase one from southeast Asia.but why can't the hot ethnic women make it easy to approach them?
out of context this whole post is a humble brag.no I really have
I slept with
-46 year old yoga instructor MILF
-35 year old hottie with black hair and blue eyes. She was a single mom though
-24 year old chick with huge ass. She was trashy even though body was phenomenal
-hot 46 year old. Fantastic body on her
-avg looking 44 year old
6 chubby chicks
I told you, all complete garbage
like 99% of the blacks in the US. Literally blm.out of context this whole post is a humble brag.
in context you are a seinfeld character, remember that episode where george takes offense to his new girl saying she doesn't care about looks at all because he thinks it means that he's ugly to her? that's what your posts are like
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
because it's not her goal to give you her pvssy?but why can't the hot ethnic women make it easy to approach them?
blm had a point in theory, but focused on the wrong people constantly, using the wrong methods, with the wrong figureheads... it was a mess but the basic idea that cops should leave black people alone if they aren't doing anything illegal/wrong is pretty much unarguably a good point.like 99% of the blacks in the US. Literally blm.
But primarily black areas are very high in crime. I agree that maybe cops should leave them alone. Let's build fences around blacl communities to contain the crime. Make it like a self contained community where whites have very little involvement, and maybe be generous and give some aid.blm had a point in theory, but focused on the wrong people constantly, using the wrong methods, with the wrong figureheads... it was a mess but the basic idea that cops should leave black people alone if they aren't doing anything illegal/wrong is pretty much unarguably a good point.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.