Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I went out to a little house party tonight

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He just needs to practice cold approaching average women and work his way up.
He won't approach average women either. He thinks he's above them because he's in the "top 0.01%" of men.

The dude is a living catch-22.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem: the party only has chubby ugly girls.
Solution: Leave party.

Problem: you have mental health disorders
Solution: see a therapist.
You are rapidly becoming my new favorite poster on the board my man

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys need to stop with this "make friends and magically meet the woman of your dreams" nonsense
What if your friend is a bartender or a bar owner

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
he says hes insecure 20 years later because he was the fattiest kid in the school, and that theres inner voice telling him:
"youre fat, dave"
"stop trying, youre fat"
"once fat, always fat"
lul

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
He won't approach average women either. He thinks he's above them because he's in the "top 0.01%" of men.

The dude is a living catch-22.

average or chubby women are very easy. Quite often they are all over me without me doing much

I need someone in my league now

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
average or chubby women are very easy. Quite often they are all over me without me doing much

I need someone in my league now
Problem: you don't have someone in your league
Solution: get someone in your league

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Problem: you don't have someone in your league
Solution: get someone in your league
how do I go about finding a hot Latina (with no kids) or a hot middle eastern chick (who is not muslim)?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do I go about finding a hot Latina (with no kids)
My friend met his on tinder.

I meet the ones i know in class or on campus

Try hanging out at a spanish neighborhood, going to a spanish restaurant or some sort of event that would attract latin people (like the dominican day parade or day of the dead celebrations)

or a hot middle eastern chick (who is not muslim)?
This ones so easy. Find a girl who looks middle eastern that isn't modest (if you see an arab or a paki in a crop top and booty shorts, she's definitely not a practicing religious muslim) or is eating barbecue ribs or something.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
how do I go about finding a hot Latina (with no kids) or a hot middle eastern chick (who is not muslim)?
There are a sh1tload of persian jews in big US cities, especially los angeles. Probably chicago and new york as well. I dated a lot of them. Most of them were spoiled princesses, but still very affectionate and they will throw a lot of money and gifts your way. Most of them go onto successful careers cheating their way through college and grad school (hey its true) and have a lot of money for the rest of their lives.

I had a hard time dating latinas because almost all of them live "la vida loca" even the girls in the better colleges. They have too much baggage: relatives in jail, overly protective family, a love of gang violence, they're too ghetto for my tastes. If you want some of that hoodrat meat go for it. There are plenty of 'em around. They all look and dress alike to me. Not enough variation.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit being afraid of rejection. You can get ten no’s but all it takes is one yes my friend.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't approach the women you want, so I'd say you're the one depending on magic.
Yes he must be depending on magic. Maybe if I send that email to my ex-gf he will also find and approach the right girl. If he's depending on magic then whether or not I send that email will affect his life too. It's called the butterfly effect. My other thread ain't so weird after all.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
There are a sh1tload of persian jews in big US cities, especially los angeles. Probably chicago and new york as well. I dated a lot of them. Most of them were spoiled princesses, but still very affectionate and they will throw a lot of money and gifts your way. Most of them go onto successful careers cheating their way through college and grad school (hey its true) and have a lot of money for the rest of their lives.

I had a hard time dating latinas because almost all of them live "la vida loca" even the girls in the better colleges. They have too much baggage: relatives in jail, overly protective family, a love of gang violence, they're too ghetto for my tastes. If you want some of that hoodrat meat go for it. There are plenty of 'em around. They all look and dress alike to me. Not enough variation.

I've met some quality Latinas - but so many of them have kids (even educated ones)

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met some quality Latinas - but so many of them have kids (even educated ones)
With the long dry spell you're probably going through why not find a single mom who wants some no strings fun and you both enjoy yourselves? Your ltr will happen once you get over your insecurities and actually play the numbers game.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Serious question: are you a virgin?
no I've slept with 12-15 women...last year or so, I stopped pursuing anybody who was not my dating type

I could probably been with 20+ now if I had sex with everybody who showed interest in me, but I want someone in my league

That's one aspect I hate about having moved from my homeland. Armenian women are so much better than American, it's night and day difference.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
no I've slept with 12-15 women...last year or so, I stopped pursuing anybody who was not my dating type

That's one aspect I hate about having moved from my homeland. Armenian women are so much better than American, it's night and day difference.
12-15? You don't even know if it's 12 or 13 or 14 or 15. You're not very good at lying. Everything you posts clearly indicates you are a virgin. But that doesn't matter. Ask a girl for a date. You don't get numbers, you don't ask girls on dates, you don't even talk to girls. Take the first step. Seriously you should be banned since you take no action.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but I want someone in my league

Dude, the girls you can EASILY GET...

Those are the ones that are in YOUR LEAGUE.

The ones you CANNOT GET....

Those are the ones that are OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE.

Dream Girls based on your false, over-assumptions of your own value DOES NOT EQUAL Girls that are in your league.

You have NO IDEA how utterly annoying you come across to OTHER DUDES using only text.

I can't imagine how ANNOYING you come across in real life.

Especially to girls you post photos who have their pick of HIGHLY CONFIDENT MEN.

If you were one of those girls, who would you give your time to...

Guy A, who approaches her, has a good personality and makes her FEEL SOMETHING

Or a guy like you who stays safely in the corner spending all his mental energy convincing himself how HIGH QUALITY he is while surrounding himself with a sphere of ANNOYING NEEDINESS.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys need to stop with this "make friends and magically meet the woman of your dreams" nonsense

my type is like 0.5% of women - the odds of randomly meeting her through friends are 0%. I just need to man up and approach them when I see them
No, you need to stop with the same threads

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, the girls you can EASILY GET...

Those are the ones that are in YOUR LEAGUE.

The ones you CANNOT GET....

Those are the ones that are OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE.

Dream Girls based on your false, over-assumptions of your own value DOES NOT EQUAL Girls that are in your league.

You have NO IDEA how utterly annoying you come across to OTHER DUDES using only text.

I can't imagine how ANNOYING you come across in real life.

Especially to girls you post photos who have their pick of HIGHLY CONFIDENT MEN.

If you were one of those girls, who would you give your time to...

Guy A, who approaches her, has a good personality and makes her FEEL SOMETHING

Or a guy like you who stays safely in the corner spending all his mental energy convincing himself how HIGH QUALITY he is while surrounding himself with a sphere of ANNOYING NEEDINESS.
You guys think I want the woman of my dreams to come up to me and worship me immediately

I'm okay going through the process...i just don't get any dates. If i had a few chances, would dominate on dates