Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I went out to a little house party tonight

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
- As typical, zero single attractive and quality chicks. The few single girls there were chubby. One of them was following me around like a magnet and would have probably done the female form of rape if she could have

- I absolutely hate feminists - there was a chick there who identifies as a strong feminist and she treated her boyfriend like a complete dirtbag. Most feminists are intolerable

- I really need to get over any confidence and feeling worthy issues with women like right the fukk now. I was talking to some of my friends there and they were talking about their friend dating a guy who is a complete loser (just got fired, does nothing but play videogames all day, lives with parents), treats her like garbage and is nothing special looks wise either (very average). If men like like this can get decent looking women, I REALLY need to get over my issues and start dating the quality 7-9s that should be dying to be with me. Between money, looks and character/morals/how I treat people, I'm literally the top 0.01% of men and my dating life is being crushed by my obsession with perfection and not feeling like I'm worthy of a quality girlfriend. I need to get over this ASAP

Seriously, I should have zero fukking reservations about myself. I should have 10,000% confidence approaching any woman anywhere. My problem is I just feel like I'm carrying around this mental baggage of negativity with me. I can't drop it and just focus on every woman as a brand new fresh open opportunity - I still feel like I'm not worthy, that she's going to want somebody perfect, that I need to be ungodly perfect, etc...

As I said in my other thread, when I was fat as a kid and was mocked for my lack of dating success, I developed this very critical inner voice that told me I would never be good enough to have a girlfriend. I can't seem to get rid of this inner voice

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You are obviously more attracted to men than women. I swear that I dont mean that as an insult, but dude it is blatant. Go be gay for a while, and leave us all alone. You will be much happier....and frankly, so will everyone here.
nah brah, I just want my ethnic bombshell

E-Man-Cipated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave - you are definitely somewhere into negative territory in terms of personality score.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah brah, I just want my ethnic bombshell

Dude, what's up with you and your desire for the "ethnic bombshell"? You know there are plenty of super hot white chicks that are shapely. This chick, btw, definitely is a little too muscled up. For god's sake, look at those legs. It's like Steve Platz from the waste down, these other guys are right, you might be into dudes. Search your heart, you know the answer.

Attachments

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, what's up with you and your desire for the "ethnic bombshell"? You know there are plenty of super hot white chicks that are shapely. This chick, btw, definitely is a little too muscled up. For god's sake, look at those legs. It's like Steve Platz from the waste down, these other guys are right, you might be into dudes. Search your heart, you know the answer.

white chicks look blah to me. WIthout makeup, they're usually pretty bland looking, usually sorta flat and they age poorly also. Ethnic chicks have it all - beautiful face, thick hair, skin, curves and they usually age fantastic

and that chick is a 10/10. Dem legs are phenomenal. She will look hot as hell 40-60 also

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- As typical, zero single attractive and quality chicks. The few single girls there were chubby. One of them was following me around like a magnet and would have probably done the female form of rape if she could have
But chubby girls have larger bums you can spank and have fun with and tattoo your name on and say "Bigdave17 owns this", right?

bigdave17 said:
- I absolutely hate feminists - there was a chick there who identifies as a strong feminist and she treated her boyfriend like a complete dirtbag. Most feminists are intolerable
Who cares about her boyfriend, how is she treating you? How was her assets? That's what counts at the end of the day, not if she's a feminist. If she's not hot then like next right?

bigdave17 said:
Seriously, I should have zero fukking reservations about myself. I should have 10,000% confidence approaching any woman anywhere. My problem is I just feel like I'm carrying around this mental baggage of negativity with me. I can't drop it and just focus on every woman as a brand new fresh open opportunity - I still feel like I'm not worthy, that she's going to want somebody perfect, that I need to be ungodly perfect, etc...

As I said in my other thread, when I was fat as a kid and was mocked for my lack of dating success, I developed this very critical inner voice that told me I would never be good enough to have a girlfriend. I can't seem to get rid of this inner voice
So work on your inner game.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Problem: the party only has chubby ugly girls.
Solution: Leave party.

My problem is I just feel like I'm carrying around this mental baggage of negativity with me. I can't drop it and just focus on every woman as a brand new fresh open opportunity - I still feel like I'm not worthy, that she's going to want somebody perfect, that I need to be ungodly perfect, etc...

Problem: you have mental health disorders
Solution: see a therapist.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

- I really need to get over any confidence and feeling worthy issues with women like right the fukk now. I was talking to some of my friends there and they were talking about their friend dating a guy who is a complete loser (just got fired, does nothing but play videogames all day, lives with parents), treats her like garbage and is nothing special looks wise either (very average). If men like like this can get decent looking women, I REALLY need to get over my issues and start dating the quality 7-9s that should be dying to be with me. Between money, looks and character/morals/how I treat people, I'm literally the top 0.01% of men and my dating life is being crushed by my obsession with perfection and not feeling like I'm worthy of a quality girlfriend. I need to get over this ASAP

I feel sorry for u... 1 year later still creating exactly same threads... Maybe she had connection with that loser, you seem obsessive, annoying, intruisive, and much more.. you sinply cant create connection with any ok looking girl or ur expectations r too big.

But i assume ur personality is killing any possible attraction

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could have perhaps made friends at said party and then got them to introduce you to their friends at the next party...

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Or you could have perhaps made friends at said party and then got them to introduce you to their friends at the next party...
you guys need to stop with this "make friends and magically meet the woman of your dreams" nonsense

my type is like 0.5% of women - the odds of randomly meeting her through friends are 0%. I just need to man up and approach them when I see them

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
you guys need to stop with this "make friends and magically meet the woman of your dreams" nonsense

my type is like 0.5% of women - the odds of randomly meeting her through friends are 0%. I just need to man up and approach them when I see them
You need to try something different

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You need to try something different
you going to talk to those dealerships dude? I'll give you a step by step guideline to be successful at selling cars. I don't see any reason you can't make at least 50 or 60K (which you told me would change your life)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't approach the women you want, so I'd say you're the one depending on magic.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
you going to talk to those dealerships dude? I'll give you a step by step guideline to be successful at selling cars. I don't see any reason you can't make at least 50 or 60K (which you told me would change your life)
I need to finish up some properties I'm working on and save a little first.