Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I went for it

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I finally approached this girl I like but she just totally shot me down. She was all bit*hy with me so I didn't even bother to go for the number. I guess I have to move on now. I wonder if she's bit*hy with everyone.

phayzrks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I FEEL YOU MAN , SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME, IM FEELING LIKE NEXTIN THIS CHICK

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I FEEL YOU MAN , SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME, IM FEELING LIKE NEXTIN THIS CHICK
No sh!t.. duh next the chick, do you even have to think about it???

Anyways, good job Damned_in_black, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger... forget about her, and just move on... ther are plenty of women out there anyways...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the prize to be won... Make sure you go in there thinking "if she rejects me, its her loss". With that attitude, you can't go wrong.

I tend to smile and say "your loss" or something similar if and when I get rejected. Oh yeah, the "turn around and dont look back" afterwards gets to um.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by damned_in_black
what's that about the turn around and don't look back? What's it do to them?
It means......turn around and walk away from them, but dont look back at them.

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
same thign happened to me BUT..... we have talked be fore but this was a couple months later whe ni kinda liked her adn she came and sat down next to me and just ignored me, i tried to get a conversation going but it was useless, well later i went uip to her and tried one more time, she was wearing a tennis sweatshirt so i asked if she played tennis at her old school, wel lshe answered in a really Bit*hy mood and really cold hearted, well a few weeks llater while i have just been blowing her off cause i nexted her i went ot a bball game snd she came up later and i decided to talk to her and her sister(both really hot) well she was completely falling for me. she was nice, flirty, and i had her hooked withing 5 minutes, i got liek 5 different girls that night. lol, but always keep an open hand. somegirls you just have to waituntill its a the right time to make your move to get it recepted.

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damned in black, hey. Im glad that you went for it. I'm new to all this too, but having the courage to do this is amazing. and i think what Smooth as Anything meant to say, is that it gets the chick to feel insecure because you didn't try to beg her. please do correct me if i'm wrong. peace.

- Alex

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, it means to forget about her and move on.. she'll still be b!tchy, but at least you wont be wasting her time wiht her... and dont look back means to dont give it a second thought and just move on