"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

I went crazy today . . .

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Nothing like that has ever happened before. It just built up. You should all learn from this or something...like don't keep emotions bottled up. Speak your mind.
______________

btw, I got really mad AGAIN!!

I mean...I walked into my room and I see Porky and Dirkpitt HUMPING ON MY BED WITH ALL MY CLOTHES UNDER THEM STAINED IN THEIR GAY C U M. OMFG!! SICK ****!! I GOT SO MAD I BEAT THEIR ASSES!!! OMFG!!!:rolleyes:

______________

Seriously guys...I'm not the one reviving this thread. YOU are. Who's the attention wh0re now? YOU are.

Just don't say anything before you make a fool outta yourself again. kthx.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top