"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I went crazy today . . .

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Dunno...I just went crazy today. I was in my room and I was reading. So I decided I'd take a nap. but my mom was knocking on the door and I woke up after like....3 friggin minutes and I just got up. Cuz she's like I thought you were reading...don't lock your door anymore. Go eat now.

So I'm like, man wtf how're you gonna treat me like this when you dunno the whole mothefvcking goddam ****ass story? I so ****ing go insane and bust this big ass hole in the door and I run downstairs, run outside and just keep running cuz I dunno...I'm fvckin mad.

Anyways, this faggot ****ing laughs at me saying "run flash run!! haha loser" So I fvcking kick his ass and he's bleeded bad, and I see the blood so I'm thinkin, sh1t, but witnesses said he provoked me....dunno.

I dunno...jsut fvcking went crazy. my piano teacher said something like this would happen. I keep all my sh1t bottled up and I'd blow up someday.:(
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
sounds like you've got a lot of anger built up, which can be a good thing if you can direct it into productive outlets like bodybuilding, studying, transforming your life etc

what's the 'whole story' anyways? what's bottled up? anyway, i don't believe that things can get 'bottled up' unless you keep the facts from even yourself.

and as for someone calling you a loser? i've never been called that before, but if someone's just standing about spouting random negative comments about me, i'd beat his ass too. maybe not so much that he bleeds a lot
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
I was just pissed so I kinda let it out on him. I need to sit down and lock myself in my room for 10 minutes the next time I get mad. That's what I'll do.

Whole story...was basically how I just laid down for like 5 minutes and she thought I was slacking off. But it's my fault for not being patient and explaning it...it probably wouldn't have helped, but it would have been better in the long run.

Thanks for you reply.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
That sucks dude...Was getting woken up like that sort of a jolt? I know if someone wakes me up rudely I have a few seconds of murderous rage before I come to my senses. Have a talk with your mum about it, and be calm about all the anger or w/e...i dont completely understand your situation but being pissed won't help.

In retrospect, that wasn't a very useful reply but I'll submit its sorry ass anyways.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
No. I had my pajama pants on while I ran outside and I guess that looked funny to him or something, but he was just sitting there with his friends and I turned around and jumped on him. His friends just watched lol. But he asked for it calling me a loser.

When you deal with people, you don't just do it so they don't think about messin' with you again. You do it so they fvckin' have night mares about messin' with you again.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
That is the coolest story I've ever read....

Sucks on your part, but D*amn sometimes you just got to release your anger. Maybe you should take up walking everyday or something....get your mind off sH*t. WHenever I get mad I find something to relax me....no not porn, maybe reading a book, listening to up beat music, or my fav....WORKING OUT.

I totally understand where you coming from bro, good luck.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
i laughed out loud when you said "My piano teacher said something like this would happen."

Anyways what computer are you typing from? Did they have one in the prison cell you went to for beatin up that guy? Anyway this sounds like the first time you've really got pissed at your mom. It happens more and more as you get older, but you gotta contain it better than that. I suggest trying some physical activities to put your stress and pent up rage to good use, (It's better to hurt someone you don't know than someeone you love :))
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
If you did some adhoc shyt like that in my neck of the woods you would have been dead with your throat sliced and a bullet hole in your @ss - be careful who you fuvk with!!!!

There are not too many people who are going to treat you better than your mama!!!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by gav
sounds like you've got a lot of anger built up, which can be a good thing if you can direct it into productive outlets like bodybuilding, studying, transforming your life etc
Sounds like he's got a lot of bullshlt built up.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Same sh1t happens to me every couple of months or so.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
it can be anoying if you are woken up, but its no big deal for me, just a little anoying, seriously i do not understand how that got you so mad.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Originally posted by Interpol
What's wrong with you people. I'm glad I don't punch holes in my wall and assault random strangers every couple of months or so.

I didn't mean that I went out and fought people all the time. I was saying that I tend to let my anger build up for a couple of months. As a result, it all comes out at one time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Mississippi - home of boredom
my little "box" that a put all my problems in must be a black hole or something because even though a past problem will come back into my mind every once in a while I've never had a burst of rage. I guess it just depends on the type of person you are. Control yourself man
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by Porky
Sounds like he's got a lot of bullshlt built up.
Dude, why the hell would I lie about something like this. If you don't think its real, then just fuk off. I don't need YOUR bullsh1t when I seriously am just letting off some steam.

See? I'm learning already. Just letting it go immediately instead of letting it build up. Reminds me of anger-management lol.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
My guess is that you're an attention wh0re.
 

Stillwell

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Wow, I thought I was angry sometimes but it comforts me to know that I'll never be as mad as that.

Only once, at 12 years old, I have kicked a wall and made a hole in it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top