"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I was wondering...

Alexander

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
MTL
I met a girl at a party, I've been using alot of C+F with her, seemed to work pretty well. We didn't have a serious conversation yet, we were just joking around and flirting, I'm not really interrested in her anyway.

I chat sometimes with her on MSN. She works in a Tim Horton and she is always telling me stories about customers who are trying to flirt with her and how she reject them all, bla bla bla. She even goes into details, telling me their every moves, they sound pretty AFC to me so we both laugh about it.

I was wondering if this was a sign of interrest, I don't really care about her like I said, but the reason why I'm wondering this is because she's not the first girl that likes to tell me these kinds of stories.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
I first like to say that IMs and chat messangers are the worst thing for dealing with women when you first start pursuing them. Like the phone they should only be used to set up dates. Save the convos for the dates.

Second the best sign of wheither or not she likes is done through the sure fire, 100% accurate, amazing test. Just because you are special I'll let you in on the secret, but don't tell anyone else.

The formula:

You: Hey, (her name) let's go out on (the day) for (movie, dinner, dancing...whatever).

Her: (If yes, congrats she is interested. If the answer is no, NEXT her and move on.)

So she tells you about all these AFCs and there moves, and since you have only talked in the cold atmosphere of the Internet. It can mean one of two things.

A. She wants you to know she is desirable, which is a sign of interest, albiet only a small one.

B. She is telling you these stories so that you get it through your AFC skull that if you try any dumb@ss flirting she will shut you down.

Grow some balls and just ask her out. What's the worse that could happen? So quit wasting your time.

-Grey Fox
 

Alexander

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
MTL
Thanks for the response Grey Fox, but you obviously didn't read my post well enough because I clearly stated that I'm not interrested in her, I do not want to pursue her or anything, she asks for my MSN so I gave her and sometimes we chat. That's all. By the way, I'm 100% confident about the fact that she's interrested in me, because she invited me to her place a couple of time. But I will repeat it since you didn't understand the first time, I don't want her. She's cool though, she can be a good friend, she makes me laugh sometimes, but I'm simply not attracted to her.

I didn't come here to ask if she was interrested in me, I know she is, I was just asking if it's a sign of interrest or it doesn't mean anything when girls keep telling you stories about guys they reject.
 
Top