"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I was thinking back to my Blue pill days...................

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Last night I had an epiphany, At the Age of 37 I've had about 5 LTRs......

3 of which were way before mobile phones erupted for women spinning plates....HOWEVER

Everytime we had a short split I got some kind of STD after rekindling with the woman. this was from ALL 5 LTR's

I even tried to rationalise them at the time as my fault, but now I've accepted, Women are sneaky sluts.

Ive had to type this to get it off my chest, its clown world, how i tried to blame myself.

full on Mercenary from now on, no more LTR talk from me.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Last night I had an epiphany, At the Age of 37 I've had about 5 LTRs......

3 of which were way before mobile phones erupted for women spinning plates....HOWEVER

Everytime we had a short split I got some kind of STD after rekindling with the woman. this was from ALL 5 LTR's

I even tried to rationalise them at the time as my fault, but now I've accepted, Women are sneaky sluts.

Ive had to type this to get it off my chest, its clown world, how i tried to blame myself.

full on Mercenary from now on, no more LTR talk from me.
Crazy idea. Get STD test results prior to having unprotected sex (includes oral). You still have a risk in catching da herp and HPV though.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Last night I had an epiphany, At the Age of 37 I've had about 5 LTRs......

3 of which were way before mobile phones erupted for women spinning plates....HOWEVER

Everytime we had a short split I got some kind of STD after rekindling with the woman. this was from ALL 5 LTR's

I even tried to rationalise them at the time as my fault, but now I've accepted, Women are sneaky sluts.

Ive had to type this to get it off my chest, its clown world, how i tried to blame myself.

full on Mercenary from now on, no more LTR talk from me.
I was usually to give stds to women after breaking up with them for a short while

but agree with you , you have to accept women for what they are , not for what we men want them to be
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
I was usually to give stds to women after breaking up with them for a short while

but agree with you , you have to accept women for what they are , not for what we men want them to be
yeah this was even when we only had housephones and nokia 402's.......women still had orbiters
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Paper Crane

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
258
Age
30
Hey man just because you had some bad experiences with women doesn't mean that everyone should or think that women are bad. Or that "women are sneaky sluts". Weak men find women that manipulate them. Simple as that. Weak men also tend to settle for girls with clear red flags because they're not experienced enough and don't have enough dignity.

Blaming others is also another weak victim mentality trait. I noticed men who been hurt by women always blame the woman as if she had some magical powers over the guy.

What happened is you got older and wiser but you still didn't stop blaming women it seems.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
"women are sneaky sluts"
AMS has the same mindset, I used to think he was being harsh

you are 25, your life issues are limited.

Can you counter my observation or just use female shaming tactics?

dont work round here, witch.
 

Paper Crane

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
258
Age
30
AMS has the same mindset, I used to think he was being harsh

you are 25, your life issues are limited.

Can you counter my observation or just use female shaming tactics?

dont work round here, witch.
no idea who AMS is but. listen , read your post back. you were dealt some ****ty cards. i mean, 5 different times you caught an STD, thats already f-ed. but on top of that, you had it happen with 5 differeent women while you were on a "break" with them.

i don't know what you did in a past life but you were wifing hoes that other dudes are just fuc.king! Now you're much more older i assume, and more experienced. but doesnt seem like you let go of those experiences. i dont blame you, that sounds pretty sh!tty but gotta let go of the victim mentality
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
Hey man just because you had some bad experiences with women doesn't mean that everyone should or think that women are bad. Or that "women are sneaky sluts". Weak men find women that manipulate them. Simple as that. Weak men also tend to settle for girls with clear red flags because they're not experienced enough and don't have enough dignity.

Blaming others is also another weak victim mentality trait. I noticed men who been hurt by women always blame the woman as if she had some magical powers over the guy.

What happened is you got older and wiser but you still didn't stop blaming women it seems.
i agree with you and I take full responsibility for my past actions but some guys just take it too far with the „you’re responsible for everything that happens“ thing.
It’s right that almost no woman would be able to hurt you if you wouldn’t allow it but that doesn’t make angels out of women. Women are different and they have attributes that differ them from men.
Most guys allowed women to play them because they didn’t know sh*t about women. So just because you where weak doesn’t mean women aren‘t opportunistic af.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
yeah this was even when we only had housephones and nokia 402's.......women still had orbiters
Women were capable of having orbiters before social media and smartphones. There were fewer though.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
Women are notoriously loose immediately after coming out of a LTR. Ive pointed out in other threads how every single female friend I ever had ended up taking my d!ck. In the vast majority of those cases, they got fvcked soon after breaking up with their long term boyfriends. To this day, I next every woman who says she has male friends.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
i agree with you and I take full responsibility for my past actions but some guys just take it too far with the „you’re responsible for everything that happens“ thing.
It’s right that almost no woman would be able to hurt you if you wouldn’t allow it but that doesn’t make angels out of women. Women are different and they have attributes that differ them from men.
Most guys allowed women to play them because they didn’t know sh*t about women. So just because you where weak doesn’t mean women aren‘t opportunistic af.
You weren't necessarily weak you just were naive.
 
Top