Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was thinking back to my Blue pill days...................

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I had an epiphany, At the Age of 37 I've had about 5 LTRs......

3 of which were way before mobile phones erupted for women spinning plates....HOWEVER

Everytime we had a short split I got some kind of STD after rekindling with the woman. this was from ALL 5 LTR's

I even tried to rationalise them at the time as my fault, but now I've accepted, Women are sneaky sluts.

Ive had to type this to get it off my chest, its clown world, how i tried to blame myself.

full on Mercenary from now on, no more LTR talk from me.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

3 of which were way before mobile phones erupted for women spinning plates....HOWEVER

Everytime we had a short split I got some kind of STD after rekindling with the woman. this was from ALL 5 LTR's

I even tried to rationalise them at the time as my fault, but now I've accepted, Women are sneaky sluts.

Ive had to type this to get it off my chest, its clown world, how i tried to blame myself.

Crazy idea. Get STD test results prior to having unprotected sex (includes oral). You still have a risk in catching da herp and HPV though.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was usually to give stds to women after breaking up with them for a short while

but agree with you , you have to accept women for what they are , not for what we men want them to be

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was usually to give stds to women after breaking up with them for a short while

but agree with you , you have to accept women for what they are , not for what we men want them to be
yeah this was even when we only had housephones and nokia 402's.......women still had orbiters

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man just because you had some bad experiences with women doesn't mean that everyone should or think that women are bad. Or that "women are sneaky sluts". Weak men find women that manipulate them. Simple as that. Weak men also tend to settle for girls with clear red flags because they're not experienced enough and don't have enough dignity.

Blaming others is also another weak victim mentality trait. I noticed men who been hurt by women always blame the woman as if she had some magical powers over the guy.

What happened is you got older and wiser but you still didn't stop blaming women it seems.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"women are sneaky sluts"
AMS has the same mindset, I used to think he was being harsh

you are 25, your life issues are limited.

Can you counter my observation or just use female shaming tactics?

dont work round here, witch.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
AMS has the same mindset, I used to think he was being harsh

you are 25, your life issues are limited.

Can you counter my observation or just use female shaming tactics?

dont work round here, witch.
no idea who AMS is but. listen , read your post back. you were dealt some ****ty cards. i mean, 5 different times you caught an STD, thats already f-ed. but on top of that, you had it happen with 5 differeent women while you were on a "break" with them.

i don't know what you did in a past life but you were wifing hoes that other dudes are just fuc.king! Now you're much more older i assume, and more experienced. but doesnt seem like you let go of those experiences. i dont blame you, that sounds pretty sh!tty but gotta let go of the victim mentality

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man just because you had some bad experiences with women doesn't mean that everyone should or think that women are bad. Or that "women are sneaky sluts". Weak men find women that manipulate them. Simple as that. Weak men also tend to settle for girls with clear red flags because they're not experienced enough and don't have enough dignity.

Blaming others is also another weak victim mentality trait. I noticed men who been hurt by women always blame the woman as if she had some magical powers over the guy.

What happened is you got older and wiser but you still didn't stop blaming women it seems.
i agree with you and I take full responsibility for my past actions but some guys just take it too far with the „you’re responsible for everything that happens“ thing.
It’s right that almost no woman would be able to hurt you if you wouldn’t allow it but that doesn’t make angels out of women. Women are different and they have attributes that differ them from men.
Most guys allowed women to play them because they didn’t know sh*t about women. So just because you where weak doesn’t mean women aren‘t opportunistic af.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah this was even when we only had housephones and nokia 402's.......women still had orbiters
Women were capable of having orbiters before social media and smartphones. There were fewer though.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are notoriously loose immediately after coming out of a LTR. Ive pointed out in other threads how every single female friend I ever had ended up taking my d!ck. In the vast majority of those cases, they got fvcked soon after breaking up with their long term boyfriends. To this day, I next every woman who says she has male friends.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with you and I take full responsibility for my past actions but some guys just take it too far with the „you’re responsible for everything that happens“ thing.
It’s right that almost no woman would be able to hurt you if you wouldn’t allow it but that doesn’t make angels out of women. Women are different and they have attributes that differ them from men.
Most guys allowed women to play them because they didn’t know sh*t about women. So just because you where weak doesn’t mean women aren‘t opportunistic af.
You weren't necessarily weak you just were naive.