"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I was not in love, she left me and now I am.

Yeto

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Ok, this is the story, I dated this woman for 10 months, but I told her that I wanted no commitment, I travel a LOT and every month I went back home, she picked me at the airport, and went to my house and we were together for 4 - 5 days, good sex, but I did not want more.
Suddenly, 3 months ago, she started going out with a younger guy, (she's 32 he's 22 I'm 35), and eventually she dumped me.

Then she called me, I went home, we went for lunch several times, I told her I love you for the first time, I told her I will do anything to have her back and that I will love her with all my life but she said that the other guy did things that I never did, like flowers, and like when she left his place he followed her until she was home, things like that...
She also said that she can not leave him now because he has not make anything wrong, but she said, that she knows the relationship is not gonna last because he is extremelly jealous and overprotecting...

She said, I hope that when all this finishes you are still around...

yeah right, I want her NOW.

ANY ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED ...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
You're gonna love this bit of advice.

Either wait it out, or move on.

Just because she says that the relationship might end.. doesn't mean it will.

You demonstrating your love for her, and wanting her right now, comes across as being desperate and needy.

Either take a big ass chill pill, or move on.
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
You look like a big *****.


Get a hold of yourself and date other girls. This one is DONE!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Yeto
Suddenly, 3 months ago, she started going out with a younger guy, (she's 32 he's 22 I'm 35), and eventually she dumped me.

Then she called me, I went home, we went for lunch several times, I told her I love you for the first time, I told her I will do anything to have her back and that I will love her with all my life

She said, I hope that when all this finishes you are still around...

yeah right, I want her NOW.

ANY ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED ...
You are either mentally retarded, emotionally and/or psychologically unstable, completely insane, or an utter fool!!!

Why are you pleading on your knees and wallowing in your sorrow for a hor??

Do you really think this 22 yr old is to keep an older hor for long??

And most importantly, why would you want and chose a hor for a "loving" relationship???

She hopes that you are still around later because she knows that a 22 yr old man will not keep a older hor for long - you are her consoling supplicating fool who will accept her hordoms in her later years of deterioration!!

Did I call her a 'hor' enough times?? Say "No" to hos!!!!!!!

P.S. She was screwing other guys while you were out of town - you did know this, right?? :rolleyes:
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
You just gave her a backup (by your love confession and that you'll essentially wait around for her) on her terms. This relationship is done - I would count your losses and move on.

You can analyze it and fret or work on improving yourself - which is the real problem here in my oppinion.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
She left you and then you told her that you would do anything to have her back and she rejected that.

What does that say to you? You are displaying your most sensitive moment of completely surrender and all she can do is tell you no and that she likes this other guy better?

Get a grip man. Realize what this means. This means that even though you pour your heart out, she won't come back to you. If she didn't like this NEW guy so much, she'd drop him in a second to be with you. But she does like this new guy. She likes him enough so quickly that she knows she's better off with an unsure thing than YOU.

You played your desperation card. It's over. Count your losses and move on. I know it's tough, but you either realize it now, or realize it down the line when you're the guy who got a postal job to deliver her mail to still see her everyday.
 

Chazz

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
You always want what you can't have.

I strongly advice you not to wait around as her backup lover. If a girl would tell me "I hope you'll be around if this guy breaks up with me" I'd tell her: "Don't count on it."

Furthermore, I think this other guy is being an insecure AFC and she'll soon realize that this is not what she wants and she might come back for you. You have to get her out of your system before she does or you'll be seriously hurt.
 

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Everytime I read this sort of story I just want to groan and bang my head against the wall.

BGMan :rolleyes:
 

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Date a younger woman then her!!

do what she had done.

Date MANY younger gals then her and FVCK them till she comes back so that you can tell her that you want her just for FVCKing

don't be emotional and sentimental and involved.

yours

Tuffy
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
It seems that your attraction is having someone there for you but not being there completely for her. Just start seeing (several) other women, no commitments. However hold NO expectations on them that you aren't willing to hold onto yourself.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Dude,

You are just having "the feeling of loss"..

It hurts no doubt.. Just start going out again and meet some other women. Its the BEST way to get your mind off of it. Good luck bro.

--Lan
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Haha you were all Mr. "I just want sex" acting all hardcore until she dumped your azz and picked up someone else...then you showed your TRUE colors. "Oh please baby, I love you! I'll do anything to have you back! I'm pathetic without you! I need you! Please! WAAAAH!"

Move on. She will never like you like that. If anything, she'd break up with this guy and use you for rebound-sex until she finds another worthwhile guy.

Go read the DJ Bible. :p
 

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
Give her a taste of her own medicine, thats what she did and it worked on you!!!!!

Date other women and let her be aware that you are...if anythings gonna happen thats the only way it will, quit being soo clingy and AFCish...

The human fear of losing something is greater than the human fear of gaining.


Date other women, give her a cold shoulder, dont pay her any attention and let her be aware your dating other hot women (and do not let her know directly, you be tooting your own horn, let her know indirectly that your busy dating other hot chicks without saying it directly, and just dont give her any attn thats what she wants.)
 

Yeto

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Thank you everybody, forgive me for being pathetic, but the light is shining on me and I am becoming a Don Juan like you, bye bye hor.

And Puerto Rican Lover... thank you man, I guess that's what I needed to get out of this retarded state, you would probably slap me in the face if I tell you that she is married (an extra guy) who lives 2 houses away from her, they have 2 kids (they were going to be my load, how stupid), and this guy has a sister who was my girlfriend for 5 years!!!

Anyways, ya todo termino, gracias por los consejos pana.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
That happens to every guy, its just a type of atraction that comes along with rejection.

Once you start dating other women, you'll forget about her. If you dont, you'll keep wondering about her and suffering.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top