Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was driving...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
...when I saw a good looking guy walking on the street holding hands with the biggest whale. Smh. The thirst is real. I hope he is happy.

logicallefty

Reaction score
It's all about the b0ner test for me. I can handle women with a little meat on their bones IF they still have a sexy face, neck, and azz. Gotta have all three and not stink like a big girl. The worst part is a lot of these big girls are extra b0ssy and I just can't understand why the men tolerate it.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We look at a guy...tall, fit.... and we think, wow, the world is his oyster. And yet he's with a whale or an ugly chick. How the f*ck did that happen? I think the most likely explanation is that inside he's an insecure little 4yrs old boy....not only do the good looking chicks get the vibe after a date or two and dump him, but being with an ugly chick he can rest assure the probability of her leaving him is quite low.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’ve been with thick girls before, but they have been a good bit younger, they carry weight differently when young. At least the ones I’ve been with are height weight proportional with very pretty faces.

The devotion they can show and their reaction to you sexually can be addictive.

This was about a decade ago before the fat acceptance movement and obsession with thick girls took over…

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat girls try harder. https://www.laweekly.com/fat-chicks-try-harder-diary-of-an-l-a-douche/
As do women who have peaked in their looks and age is starting to take its toll.
Remember how we talk about looking at her ACTIONS, not her words? I would add, not always her appearance.

If women dress well/attractively for other women, guys date attractive women for other guys. They want to be admired for an attractive partner. Hence the reason guys are attracted to, but end up dumping hot IG Thots.

Imagine having to choose between two women. One constantly bitches and challenges you , The other makes you feel loved and appreciated. Which one are you going to choose? After enough of the first, the latter might be a refreshing change.

Of course guys will talk about how the way they treat the woman will make her crave the attention and be more attentive but this is a short lived power struggle and not sustainable. Men will have to meet new women and start over with the cycle to keep the edge.