“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I was casterated

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
So hows Colorado dude. I don't know how you couldn't pimp her. She seemed ripe for picking if you ask me. Focus on something intresting. She's in Soccer and Basketball ask her about that. She went to Hawaii for the summer ask her about that. Ask her how the surfing wa down thier. Easy. Don't focus on deep convo. Thats why I say youngings need to adapt their thinking to a younger age level. Focus on having fun making jokes thats all she wants. She dosn't want to get married yet. She just wants a guy she can be friends wit. Until your 18 or in a long relationship stay away from deep feelings conversation stick to goofing around. She isn't avoiding your questions she avoiding the subject overall. GET to know her better.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Those questions were actually reccomended by another dj, so i tried them out.
 

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY?!?!?! AHHHHHHHH
Lol.I find the wierdest **** funny. Damn, wtf did i spell wierdest right it doesent look right.
 

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Lol oh no dont worry I've revived a few of your posts. ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by heteropedro
Lol.I find the wierdest **** funny. Damn, wtf did i spell wierdest right it doesent look right.
its WEIRDEST :cool:
 
Top