"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I was being deceived for a year

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
wow, I think i'd of been so mad i'd of punched him.
I always have women send me pictures of themselves here and there. I'll just say hey send me a picture of you right now and i'll send them one of me at the time. This puts me at ease that shes who she is portraying and lets her know i am who i say i am and paves the way for 1st dates sex to happen more easily. They can't swing random pictures like that if they are cat fishing you.
I had that happen once years ago, chick sent me her daughter in laws pictures so when we met i had thi solder chick i never saw running up to me smiling. Thankfully she was still pretty enough to bang but i learned never to be to trusting after that.
I mean who the hell does that crap to begin with?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
wow, I think i'd of been so mad i'd of punched him.
I always have women send me pictures of themselves here and there. I'll just say hey send me a picture of you right now and i'll send them one of me at the time. This puts me at ease that shes who she is portraying and lets her know i am who i say i am and paves the way for 1st dates sex to happen more easily. They can't swing random pictures like that if they are cat fishing you.
I had that happen once years ago, chick sent me her daughter in laws pictures so when we met i had thi solder chick i never saw running up to me smiling. Thankfully she was still pretty enough to bang but i learned never to be to trusting after that.
I mean who the hell does that crap to begin with?
No idea how people think they can get away with sh1t like this. The intention is to GO OUT with someone. Face to face. But apparently the soldier chick got away with it. :lol:
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
OP has been deceived for much longer than a year. He doesnt get it.

You are too far gone dude. Total troll. You are officially the worst contributor to this forum.
I mainly lurk on the forums instead of posting very much, but agreed about OP. And that is saying something.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Why on Earth would you ever want to text with someone for over a year?

Should have taken the D ... or at least got some hed lolz.
 
Top