Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was being deceived for a year

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, I think i'd of been so mad i'd of punched him.
I always have women send me pictures of themselves here and there. I'll just say hey send me a picture of you right now and i'll send them one of me at the time. This puts me at ease that shes who she is portraying and lets her know i am who i say i am and paves the way for 1st dates sex to happen more easily. They can't swing random pictures like that if they are cat fishing you.
I had that happen once years ago, chick sent me her daughter in laws pictures so when we met i had thi solder chick i never saw running up to me smiling. Thankfully she was still pretty enough to bang but i learned never to be to trusting after that.
I mean who the hell does that crap to begin with?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, I think i'd of been so mad i'd of punched him.
I always have women send me pictures of themselves here and there. I'll just say hey send me a picture of you right now and i'll send them one of me at the time. This puts me at ease that shes who she is portraying and lets her know i am who i say i am and paves the way for 1st dates sex to happen more easily. They can't swing random pictures like that if they are cat fishing you.
I had that happen once years ago, chick sent me her daughter in laws pictures so when we met i had thi solder chick i never saw running up to me smiling. Thankfully she was still pretty enough to bang but i learned never to be to trusting after that.
I mean who the hell does that crap to begin with?
No idea how people think they can get away with sh1t like this. The intention is to GO OUT with someone. Face to face. But apparently the soldier chick got away with it. :lol:

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP has been deceived for much longer than a year. He doesnt get it.

You are too far gone dude. Total troll. You are officially the worst contributor to this forum.
I mainly lurk on the forums instead of posting very much, but agreed about OP. And that is saying something.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why on Earth would you ever want to text with someone for over a year?

Should have taken the D ... or at least got some hed lolz.