"I want to take it SLOW"

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is turning into a quality thread.

She quite obviously views herself as high valve (phd, good job, nice car, nice place etc).
I think she is a decent chick for sure, but I don't think I am interested in a LTR with her, surely not at this point anyways. I was in a LTR for 8 years until november 2013!!!

A girl would have to blow my mind in every way to consider a LTR at this point.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
this is turning into a quality thread.

She quite obviously views herself as high valve (phd, good job, nice car, nice place etc).
I think she is a decent chick for sure, but I don't think I am interested in a LTR with her, surely not at this point anyways. I was in a LTR for 8 years until november 2013!!!

A girl would have to blow my mind in every way to consider a LTR at this point.
Well what do you want from her? I think that should reflect on how you act next because if you're not looking for anything serious at all, why go on 4-5 dates with her? Such a waste of time. If you're looking to add her into your rotation maybe it's time to change up your approach a little but from the way she's acting, she's holding out for a potential LTR situation. In that case, you two don't see eye to eye with the future.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Mr. Wright - I didn't say "pretend to not be interested in sex." I said you don't push for sex. I have found that many of the things that work best in the dating game seem counter-productive to men, so let me explain it to you:

See, women already assume all men want from them is sex. It's been drilled in their head since they were little that most men will come after them to get it, and do anything for it. As a result, they have this belief that every guy that talks to them wants them for this purpose. Now, the thing is, they want sex too. But, they can't let every single guy that hits them up get inside them. Nor do they want to feel like sex is the only thing they're good for. In order to chase away would-be pursuers that only want them for sex, they have to come up with ways to see what the guy REALLY wants from them - sex, a relationship, etc.

Thus, the whole "I want to take it SLOW" comment that many of them feel they need to verbalize outloud when on a date with a guy for the first time.

Most guys make the mistake of hemming and hawing when a girl says this. Me, I hear this and think to myself "great, so that means we'll be having sex soon." Why? Because just the fact that she's mentioning it first means she's ALREADY THINKING ABOUT US HAVING SEX TOGETHER. And it's scaring her because she already has those desires about me after one date, but knows her feelings for me may be moving too fast and she might make a mistake. But the WANT to do it is already there, which is why she needs to say it even though it doesn't really mean anything.

Now, when a girl says to me: "Just to let you know, we're not having sex yet. I want to take it SLOW," the first thing I say to her - automatically, without hesitation, and BELIEVABLY - is: "Um... okay." And I say it in a way where it's like "Why would you even bring that up, I wasn't even thinking about that!"

Usually what will follow is the girl saying: "It's not that I don't like you, it's just I want to get to know you before I go all the way." This part is key: what she's saying to you is "AS LONG AS I FEEL LIKE I KNOW YOU AND TRUST YOU, I'LL HAVE SEX WITH YOU." And one of the keys to doing this is acting like you're fine with respecting her wishes - I'll usually respond back with something like: "No, I understand, I'm on this date trying to get to know you too." Which, by the way, is true - girls can be psycho, and they get worse after you sleep with them, so it pays to do due diligence on chicks.

With that said, though, you don't want to completely close the door on having sex by acting like you don't want it at all - that's where most nice guys mess up. What you have to do is give them a built-in out that says you're okay either way, but that if sex DOES go down you won't judge her or look at her differently. In this example, I'd say the thing I said above, followed by: "I'll have a good time regardless of if we have sex or not - if it happens, great, but if not, I'm just happy to spend some time with you." It's semi-sweet, it makes her feel good, it tells her that sex would simply be an extension of the good time I'm already having with her, and, most importantly, it MAKES HER VIEW ME DIFFERENT THAN ALL THE OTHER GUYS WHO THREW HISSY FITS OR OVER-REACTED WHEN SHE TOLD THEM SHE WANTED TO WAIT.

Just saying these things will start to make her FEEL like she can trust you. Then, you go the whole first date living up to your word by NOT putting hands on her, and by NOT forcefully going for anything other than the kiss at the end. The result? She now trusts you, and by the second date she starts to FEEL like you are really in this thing to get HER, not just her lady parts. Which usually results in me getting the lady parts by the end of the 2nd date.

Woman psychology 101 man. I swear, I should teach a class or something... oh wait, that's what I have a podcast for, lol!

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
The cold fact is that a lot of guys who are really good with women naturally lead girls on. They have the girl on the cusp of thinking there is a future. The girls know what the guys like but they are willing to forget it if they think they can bag a guy like that. You see it time and time again, girls committing to guys who have no real intention of staying true to them. It's one of those dark things you learn in game but girls believe a lot of the crap you tell them if they like you, you can really screw with them.
Amen, that's 100% true, if their attracted they want to believe everything. Ive seen some naturals and my nephew its in their blood and they can't commit to a girl. He says the same sh1t to every girl, he uses her and in the end she stays left hurt. He doesn't care tho next already calling

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
@Mr. Wright - I didn't say "pretend to not be interested in sex." I said you don't push for sex. I have found that many of the things that work best in the dating game seem counter-productive to men, so let me explain it to you:

See, women already assume all men want from them is sex. It's been drilled in their head since they were little that most men will come after them to get it, and do anything for it. As a result, they have this belief that every guy that talks to them wants them for this purpose. Now, the thing is, they want sex too. But, they can't let every single guy that hits them up get inside them. Nor do they want to feel like sex is the only thing they're good for. In order to chase away would-be pursuers that only want them for sex, they have to come up with ways to see what the guy REALLY wants from them - sex, a relationship, etc.

Thus, the whole "I want to take it SLOW" comment that many of them feel they need to verbalize outloud when on a date with a guy for the first time.

Most guys make the mistake of hemming and hawing when a girl says this. Me, I hear this and think to myself "great, so that means we'll be having sex soon." Why? Because just the fact that she's mentioning it first means she's ALREADY THINKING ABOUT US HAVING SEX TOGETHER. And it's scaring her because she already has those desires about me after one date, but knows her feelings for me may be moving too fast and she might make a mistake. But the WANT to do it is already there, which is why she needs to say it even though it doesn't really mean anything.

Now, when a girl says to me: "Just to let you know, we're not having sex yet. I want to take it SLOW," the first thing I say to her - automatically, without hesitation, and BELIEVABLY - is: "Um... okay." And I say it in a way where it's like "Why would you even bring that up, I wasn't even thinking about that!"

Usually what will follow is the girl saying: "It's not that I don't like you, it's just I want to get to know you before I go all the way." This part is key: what she's saying to you is "AS LONG AS I FEEL LIKE I KNOW YOU AND TRUST YOU, I'LL HAVE SEX WITH YOU." And one of the keys to doing this is acting like you're fine with respecting her wishes - I'll usually respond back with something like: "No, I understand, I'm on this date trying to get to know you too." Which, by the way, is true - girls can be psycho, and they get worse after you sleep with them, so it pays to do due diligence on chicks.

With that said, though, you don't want to completely close the door on having sex by acting like you don't want it at all - that's where most nice guys mess up. What you have to do is give them a built-in out that says you're okay either way, but that if sex DOES go down you won't judge her or look at her differently. In this example, I'd say the thing I said above, followed by: "I'll have a good time regardless of if we have sex or not - if it happens, great, but if not, I'm just happy to spend some time with you." It's semi-sweet, it makes her feel good, it tells her that sex would simply be an extension of the good time I'm already having with her, and, most importantly, it MAKES HER VIEW ME DIFFERENT THAN ALL THE OTHER GUYS WHO THREW HISSY FITS OR OVER-REACTED WHEN SHE TOLD THEM SHE WANTED TO WAIT.

Just saying these things will start to make her FEEL like she can trust you. Then, you go the whole first date living up to your word by NOT putting hands on her, and by NOT forcefully going for anything other than the kiss at the end. The result? She now trusts you, and by the second date she starts to FEEL like you are really in this thing to get HER, not just her lady parts. Which usually results in me getting the lady parts by the end of the 2nd date.

Woman psychology 101 man. I swear, I should teach a class or something... oh wait, that's what I have a podcast for, lol!

Ah you're definitely coming at this from the "there might possibly be a future" angle, compared to the "you might be someone I see once a week or every two weeks."

I'm just curious to see how the dating world differs from the nightclub and general university life. I've always found it pays to say something overtly sexual like "I'm just trying to get into your knickers" but hold back in other areas. Like I don't kiss girls in public anymore and it confuses them because every other guy can't wait to stick their tongue down their throat. These girls end up trying to kiss me first and I hold back. I know that I can then basically say whatever I want to them for the rest of the night. I can ramp up the physical escalation too but still have that sexual tension because it hasn't been released by kissing them. Then when I want to take them home, if she comes with me, she knows the deal straight away because I've already told her at various points what I want to do to her.

I don't really date in the traditional sense because I don't want commitment so I think it's pretty pointless doing that sort of stuff with a person when I have no interest in it. But as I'm graduating this summer, I'm going to see if I can translate that sexual tension idea into getting laid on a first date regularly, I don't see why it shouldn't work.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have a few other options lined up. She's trying to rope you into committing without even having tested the merchandise. That's a negative ghost rider.

She may really like you but for your own sake have other options going so that if you do go out your not stuck with blueballs.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an option lined up for Thursday, so that makes me feel a lot better about it. Also hitting up a friends house party Saturday, and is going to be a new crop of girls there I have never met, that should be fun too.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she wants to hang friday, i am going to be in town for a friends b-day, so i could easily grab a drink with her after my bday dinner. I dont know really how to proceed. Would not be heart broken to drop the plate.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taking it slow means, i'm banging another guy who i want, while i use a beta guy who will pay for my dates.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that was quite impressive Harry, thanks for those posts! Gona check out your site.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
taking it slow means, i'm banging another guy who i want, while i use a beta guy who will pay for my dates.
possible for sure, except i havent paid for anything yet. I did buy some food to make dinner but made her bring wine and bread.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
First off: Get the idea out of your head that just because a girl doesn't want to sleep with you by the 2nd date that she doesn't like you or is "playing games" with you. As much as other guys on this board would have you assume that every girl you go out with can be made to sleep with you on the first date if you have the right DJ skills, the reality is that some girls actually DO want to take their time before they sleep with you.

Second: get the idea out of your head that this is a BAD thing. It's okay for her to want to get to know you better to see if you're a genuinely caring guy who likes her for her, or if you're full of sh*t like the 100s of other guys she's probably dated that she didn't end up staying with. You don't know her dating history, therefore you don't know the other experiences she's had in the past. For all you know, she could have had a bunch of one-night stands or early hook ups that she thought was going to go somewhere, only to have it end in heartbreak. Or, she could have come from a family that taught her to be patient with guys and wait. Regardless of the reason, there's no need for YOU to take it so personally, or have it be a thing where if she's not giving it up to you it's a wrap.

Fourth: the more you pressure a girl into sex, the less likely she will want to do it with you. Haven't you guys learned that by reading these boards enough? Every story of failed sex on here usually goes the same way: "We went out, she was feeling me, I started to kino and push for sex and she backed away." You have to make a girl think it's HER idea to have sex with you, and you do this by:

1. Not kinoing first
2. Showing her a good time but not pushing for sex on those first few dates
3. Getting her hot and heated, then sending her home (thus showing you're not trying to make this about sex)

All these things, believe it or not, will make her WANT to have sex with you a lot faster. I've scored with chicks on 1st and 2nd dates - including with girls who verbally expressed they were NOT going to have sex with me right away - simply by showing a level of detachment that indicated I was really just there to get to know them, regardless of if that included sex or not. Your OP tells us you were clearly giving signs indicating the opposite: that you needed sex, and that you'd be disappointed if it didn't happen. And women can read that and it turns them off.

You really want to get this girl into bed? The process is simple:

1. No more home dates. But plan activities that are either close to your place or her place. Nothing too expensive, just stuff you can do that will show her a good time.

2. At the end of these dates, make out with her, but DO NOT SUGGEST GOING BACK TO EITHER OF YOUR PLACES. If she's in a good mood and revved up from the kissing, SHE will be the one to suggest this. But again, if she doesn't, tell her you had a great night, then go home. Do NOT let the lack of sex on the date ruin the date.

3. Assuming she suggests going to one of your places, do the same set up you did last time: have a movie ready to watch, but classy it up a bit: have some wine nearby and a candle. Candles set the mood and make your pupils dilate in the dark, which has been known to make someone find you more attractive. As for wine... I just did a podcast about this, but you have to give women built-in excuses so she won't feel like a slvt when she decides to sleep with you. If you have wine, she can use that as her excuse later on when she's telling the story to her friends: "I had a couple of glasses of wine, and the next thing you know, it just happened..."

4. Once you start making out with her, you want to constantly do the whole "start and stop" routine. Make out with her lightly, then get up to get a drink. Sit back down, watch the movie a bit, make out with her a bit more intensely while feeling on her in her non-sexual areas (shoulder, stomach, legs - heck, give her a massage), then stop and go to the bathroom. Sit back down, arm around her, watch the movie a bit more, pull her in closer to you, make out more intensely.

Each time you go back and forth, her motors are starting then stopping then starting again, and each time it's going to start up with her wanting more physical touches from you... to the point where you'll be able to start trying to take her shirt and pants off and she'll actually help you do it.

Now again, if you start making out with her and she doesn't want to go all the way, that's fine. I once had a girl who I didn't score with until the 5th date... but during dates 3 and 4 I was able to get a bit farther with her each time. However, part of the reason for that was because I was STILL TAKING HER OUT ON DATES DESPITE US NOT HAVING YET SLEPT TOGETHER. That's the key - sometimes it may take a while, but once a girl's able to FEEL like you're not just about the sex, she'll be more apt to want to do it. And TRUST me, it can definitely be worth the wait.

This is all beta advice.

You're dealing with a party girl who did coke and fvcked a lot of men. This chick has been groped, licked, kissed, touched, and fvcked on the first date. Why the hell should he wait it out for some hoe who gives it up to other dudes with no problem? If this was a respectable chick it would be worth the wait. You will get strung along waiting for these party girls. Also, this is some chick off a dating site. Who knows how many other dudes she has strung along too. This chick should be easy to get in bed, you shouldn't be getting this much resistance from a coke wh0re. If you are, she isn't that interested in having sex with you. No way should you put in that much effort for some skank. Doing that makes you a beta AFC holding out for when she decides you can have some. She knows if she wants it from you or not. She is telling you to wait, which means she isn't that into it. Look for other women and don't make her a priority, she isn't worth it. This chick is only good for banging, not trying to be in a relationship with, and not taking it slow when she gives it up at will to other men.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
She eventually says she has to go and take care of her dog. I go to bed with blue balls.
You got a lame ass excuse. And these other guys want you to put in an extra amount of hard work by trying to bang her? LOL :crackup:

MtnMan said:
Now I was planning on just ignoring this girl and pursuing others. Maybe try for date 3 at her place later and escalate again.
Why the hell would you drive 45 minutes to her when you only got blue balls the last time? Make her come to you, so you're not wasting your time.

MtnMan said:
Now, mind you, this girl has told me she partied hard in her early 20's (she is 30) and did coke and such. That itself does not bother me, but you know partying hard=banging dudes with reckless abandon. Again, no problem except now you want to make me wait?
Which is why you shouldn't place any high value on her. Make her come to you for everything. There is no reason to work hard for a chick like this. Some online chick who's a 6 and does drugs should be an easy lay. Quit making it out to be so hard when it shouldn't be. Be in charge and make her follow. Don't let her control you. That's what she's doing right now. Make her play by your rules.

If you aren't getting what you want out of her, then drop her. Simple as that.

MtnMan said:
I am actively pursuing other girls as well, but was hoping to keep her in the rotation.
What rotation? You haven't even fvcked her yet for her to be in a rotation.

MtnMan said:
Should I just eject now? Do I go to her place for date 3 ?

No, you don't go to her place for date 3. You make her come to you if there is a date 3.

She is placing high value on her worn out pvssy early on. Take some of that value off of it by making her come to you. Why should you waste gas and mile up your car for a chick who might not put out? That's stupid.

You only make the trip to chicks unless you know you're getting pvssy for sure. You would feel rather stupid driving 45 minutes back home with blue balls. Wouldn't you? :yes:

You want to be getting what you want out of these women. Quit making it easy for them. They will do what you want when they are into you and you control the frame.

If you drive to her, she will see you're desperate to get laid. She will keep the high value on her pvssy. If she's coming to you again, she will probably want something out of it for another long drive. Her coming to you shows interest. If she's DTF, she will. Keep it sexual.

Do not bend. Keep your frame. Make her come to see you. Keep the date at your place. Don't spend any extra money on her. You already had your first date for that.

If you get excuses for her to come out your way, then you know she isn't interested. Interested chicks will always come to see you no matter what.

If she does come and you don't get laid then, don't waste your time anymore. I don't see any problem with another attempt as long as she is coming to your place where you're not spending any money on her.

A chick like this should be putting out right away. Keep your frame and make her come to you. That's the only way you're going to get laid. By going to her and trying to court a slut, you will end up being a fool. Beta men always work extra hard with nothing to show for it.

MtnMan said:
and proceed like I never got that text?

This is lame. Why do you guys always want to act like something never happened? :crazy:

The chick knows damn well she sent the text because that's how she's treating you. She isn't giving you the sex you want. And you want to proceed like you never got it? :crackup:

Make her come to you. If she's not willing to do that, then don't be dumb enough to waste your time on her.

You want to be fvcking these chicks. Not getting the runaround. There is no need to take it slow with these chicks, when they already took it hard on the first night from other men before.

Taking it slow means you are not a high value guy to her. The longer she makes you wait, the more she controls you, the less value and control you will have over her in the future. She will then be placing high value on her pvssy for everything. Don't let these chicks do that to you.

Set up date 3 at your place, if you get any excuses (like her not wanting to come to you or her not wanting to have sex again) then drop her ass, because there's some other dude(s) that's banging her on the first or second date that's getting her wet.

Start getting what you want out of these women. Instead of letting them waste your time.

MtnMan said:
she wants to hang friday, i am going to be in town for a friends b-day, so i could easily grab a drink with her after my bday dinner. I dont know really how to proceed. Would not be heart broken to drop the plate.
She isn't a plate.

Quit trying to accommodate this chick by making it easy for her. She already showed you what she thought of you with her words and actions. She isn't fvcking you. So, why make her a priority when you're in town? I'm sure she wouldn't do that for you.

Forget about that chick. She should be irrelevant. Have fun at your friends birthday party and meet new chicks who actually will put out instead of giving you blue balls.

Make her come see you if you want a 3rd date at your place. That way, the gas is on her and you have a better shot at getting laid when she's driving to you.

Taking time away from your friend's party to see her for a drink, places high value on her when she is already placing high value on her worn out pvssy.

Don't do that. Only schedule at date when it suits you and your schedule. That's what a man of high value does. They don't work around to accommodate a chick, especially one who hasn't even put out yet.

Make her work for you, don't work for her.

Frogster

Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
This is all beta advice.

You're dealing with a party girl who did coke and fvcked a lot of men. This chick has been groped, licked, kissed, touched, and fvcked on the first date. Why the hell should he wait it out for some hoe who gives it up to other dudes with no problem? If this was a respectable chick it would be worth the wait. You will get strung along waiting for these party girls. Also, this is some chick off a dating site. Who knows how many other dudes she has strung along too. This chick should be easy to get in bed, you shouldn't be getting this much resistance from a coke wh0re. If you are, she isn't that interested in having sex with you. No way should you put in that much effort for some skank. Doing that makes you a beta AFC holding out for when she decides you can have some. She knows if she wants it from you or not. She is telling you to wait, which means she isn't that into it. Look for other women and don't make her a priority, she isn't worth it. This chick is only good for banging, not trying to be in a relationship with, and not taking it slow when she gives it up at will to other men.
Worst advice I've heard yet.

Apparently Golden Goose has never had a low point in his life, where he had low self worth. He's never done anything stupid, like banging a HB3, or anything like dropping acid. He's ALWAYS been at the top of his game, and can successfully bang a HB10 on demand (whether she wants it or not).

Apparently, women are INCAPABLE of increasing their self worth. Once she's done something stupid she's destined to be a who-re for the rest of her life. Women apparently, can't learn from their mistakes.

Golden Goose's advice demonstrates a complete ignorance of the female psyche. He apparently only sees women as sperm recepticles.

Since I've never met the girl, I can't speak for her quality level or her character. That's your job. Put some time into the relationship, if you feel she's worth it. Otherwise, decide to keep her as a plate, or next her.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Frogster said:

Apparently Golden Goose has never had a low point in his life, where he had low self worth. He's never done anything stupid, like banging a HB3, or anything like dropping acid. He's ALWAYS been at the top of his game, and can successfully bang a HB10 on demand (whether she wants it or not).

Apparently, women are INCAPABLE of increasing their self worth. Once she's done something stupid she's destined to be a who-re for the rest of her life. Women apparently, can't learn from their mistakes.

Golden Goose's advice demonstrates a complete ignorance of the female psyche. He apparently only sees women as sperm recepticles.

Since I've never met the girl, I can't speak for her quality level or her character. That's your job. Put some time into the relationship, if you feel she's worth it. Otherwise, decide to keep her as a plate, or next her.
Frogster, how old are you?

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SLOW girl just texts me about some random BS, somehow the convo ends up her mentioning the size of my c0ck....then she invites me to dinner tomorrow. Haha, wtf.
I declined claiming I have to work out of town tomorrow, which I do, but dinner would totally be doable, I get home at normal time.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I first joined, we had a lot of posters who gave great advice. You could have good discussions with them too. Since then, those posters have been replaced with old betas like Frogster who likes to defend coke wh0res. Frogster is still a beta and an idiot at 43.

Frogster said:
of course you don't agree, you're a beta who likes to defend coke wh0res who push you around. They make you wait for sex while you try to date them. It makes you angry other people have standards who don't put up with that crap.

Frogster said:

A "Hot Babe" isn't a 3. I don't need to bang 3's or use hard drugs to escape from reality like you do. You made the poor decisions of banging 3's and tripping on acid. No need to get pissed off at me for your bad choices you made in life. Weak minded people need drugs as an excuse to cope with their problems.

Frogster said:

A coke wh0re doesn't increase in self worth. They depreciate in value each year they get older and with each new guy they fvck. They repeat the same behavior over. Those aren't mistakes, that's how they are.

Only betas like you want to put them up on a pedestal and give high value. Does a 30 year old Toyota increase in value? The old hoes are the easiest women to get in the sack. If you feel the need to date them or want an LTR with a druggie, then something is wrong with you.

Frogster said:

No, only the wh0res are used for that. Only a beta as yourself wants to give full value to a woman who has decreased on the market who fvcks other men besides you. Would you going to give full increased value to a woman who used to be an escort?

Frogster said:

You rant against me, then you contradict yourself. You say to keep her as a plate, which is all she is good for. Having sex. What happened to your "He apparently only sees women as sperm recepticles" comment? When she is a plate, that's what she is being used for. You say that's what she should be used for too. How can anybody take you seriously? Where are all these betas who defend women coming from?

Putting in time and effort for a wh0re is what betas do when they can't get laid. They get strung along, become orbiters, and do whatever she wants.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flake. Go ghost. Move on. Next. Don't say another word to her. Don't respond to her texts, no good byes and here's whys. Just go ghost.

I had a chic do the same to me. Told me how she used to be a hore in college. How she used to get blackout drunk and party with frat boys. How she loves sex and how good she is at it. Then we get back to my place and she tells me she's looking for marriage and won't have sex until she's been dating a guy for 6 months. LOOOOOOL. I dropped her like I was Snoop.

What she is telling me is that she thinks I'm less than. I don't even deserve to be lied to. My feelings and considerations don't matter. She has an agenda and I am only a high valued target that she must lure in with promises of pleasure. That's her thinking.

My thinking is, did you just advertise your wh0redom and the bait and switched me? We leave businesses and never return when they try to pull that in the market place. The same thing applies in the sexual market place. You sold me on a quality bed bunny grade A all amerikunt wh0re and now you are trying to sell me miss good girl? WUT? No thank you, I'll take my business else where.

After I dropped her, I ran into her a few months later with some thug dude. She came up to me when he was in the can and asked me with tears in her eyes why no good man wants her. Then she told me how her current guy was cheating on her and started crying. I just walked away. Did I feel a little bad for her? Yah. Was there any way I could explain it to her that she could understand? Nope. Did I want to be there when her boyfriend came back? Hell no. GO GHOST.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
You got a lame ass excuse. And these other guys want you to put in an extra amount of hard work by trying to bang her? LOL :crackup:

Why the hell would you drive 45 minutes to her when you only got blue balls the last time? Make her come to you, so you're not wasting your time.

Which is why you shouldn't place any high value on her. Make her come to you for everything. There is no reason to work hard for a chick like this. Some online chick who's a 6 and does drugs should be an easy lay. Quit making it out to be so hard when it shouldn't be. Be in charge and make her follow. Don't let her control you. That's what she's doing right now. Make her play by your rules.

If you aren't getting what you want out of her, then drop her. Simple as that.

What rotation? You haven't even fvcked her yet for her to be in a rotation.

No, you don't go to her place for date 3. You make her come to you if there is a date 3.

She is placing high value on her worn out pvssy early on. Take some of that value off of it by making her come to you. Why should you waste gas and mile up your car for a chick who might not put out? That's stupid.

You only make the trip to chicks unless you know you're getting pvssy for sure. You would feel rather stupid driving 45 minutes back home with blue balls. Wouldn't you? :yes:

You want to be getting what you want out of these women. Quit making it easy for them. They will do what you want when they are into you and you control the frame.

If you drive to her, she will see you're desperate to get laid. She will keep the high value on her pvssy. If she's coming to you again, she will probably want something out of it for another long drive. Her coming to you shows interest. If she's DTF, she will. Keep it sexual.

Do not bend. Keep your frame. Make her come to see you. Keep the date at your place. Don't spend any extra money on her. You already had your first date for that.

If you get excuses for her to come out your way, then you know she isn't interested. Interested chicks will always come to see you no matter what.

If she does come and you don't get laid then, don't waste your time anymore. I don't see any problem with another attempt as long as she is coming to your place where you're not spending any money on her.

A chick like this should be putting out right away. Keep your frame and make her come to you. That's the only way you're going to get laid. By going to her and trying to court a slut, you will end up being a fool. Beta men always work extra hard with nothing to show for it.

This is lame. Why do you guys always want to act like something never happened? :crazy:

The chick knows damn well she sent the text because that's how she's treating you. She isn't giving you the sex you want. And you want to proceed like you never got it? :crackup:

Make her come to you. If she's not willing to do that, then don't be dumb enough to waste your time on her.

You want to be fvcking these chicks. Not getting the runaround. There is no need to take it slow with these chicks, when they already took it hard on the first night from other men before.

Taking it slow means you are not a high value guy to her. The longer she makes you wait, the more she controls you, the less value and control you will have over her in the future. She will then be placing high value on her pvssy for everything. Don't let these chicks do that to you.

Set up date 3 at your place, if you get any excuses (like her not wanting to come to you or her not wanting to have sex again) then drop her ass, because there's some other dude(s) that's banging her on the first or second date that's getting her wet.

Start getting what you want out of these women. Instead of letting them waste your time.

She isn't a plate.

Quit trying to accommodate this chick by making it easy for her. She already showed you what she thought of you with her words and actions. She isn't fvcking you. So, why make her a priority when you're in town? I'm sure she wouldn't do that for you.

Forget about that chick. She should be irrelevant. Have fun at your friends birthday party and meet new chicks who actually will put out instead of giving you blue balls.

Make her come see you if you want a 3rd date at your place. That way, the gas is on her and you have a better shot at getting laid when she's driving to you.

Taking time away from your friend's party to see her for a drink, places high value on her when she is already placing high value on her worn out pvssy.

Don't do that. Only schedule at date when it suits you and your schedule. That's what a man of high value does. They don't work around to accommodate a chick, especially one who hasn't even put out yet.

Make her work for you, don't work for her.
This 100%

Set your rules she will want the D.