Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to makeout on the 2nd date! How should I?

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJs,

After getting over 10 numbers, I finally have been asking girls out for dates.

My first date went well. I set up the plan - we played bowling, and two 9-ball frames. Before the match, I had challenged her by saying, "If you lose, you need to give me 5 kisses. If I lose, you slap me!" ...

Of course, she lost every game and I ended up with 5 kisses. First date, I didn't escalate things. We went back home.

After 2 days, I called her to let her know I will set up the 2nd date.

Now, I want to make out with this girl. She seems friendly and bit self-conscious about kissing in the public. So i have decided to book a hotel and take her casually there, telling her I have some great song collection that she'll enjoy listening to and that we'll sing karoake (YouTube videos) and have a good time.

So my question: a) How do I make out with her on the 2nd date? b) What's the best place to do that? (Hotel) I don't have my own place. Living with my parents!

If she doesn't respond well to my advances, I am willing to let go of her after 2-3 tries. I don't want to force things up.

Any tips? Thanks in advance. :rockon:

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are absolutely right about kissing girls in public. NEVER DO IT. It makes you look like a douche bag. Those guys you see kissing girls in public? I guarantee they arent getting laid that night. Girls only go along with it in public because they dont want to embarass anyone by telling the guy to stop. You're correct in assuming you need a hotel to makeout with her.

It's very important that you sexually arouse her before making any attempt to make out with her. There is a subconcious part of the woman's brain that needs to be subconciously "flipped" before you can progress from 5 kisses to the actual make out. I would almost certainly take her to a hotel room before attempting any of this. That way she feels nice and secure. You can tell her that you have nice music (as you said) in your room. Also tell her you have cold cups of water. Bishes love water. I would also get some type of cheese tray. This sounds rediculous, but trust me. I basically lived with my girlfriend and her roommates for a semester and they LOVE cheese. They go crazy for it. And it shows that you are willing to spend a few dollars and not be cheap. There are a number of ways you can go about this "switch flipping":

1) Hair. A man's body hair is VERY attractive to women. Displaying this will very quickly arouse her to the point of making out. When you're in the middle of conversation, say "pardon me", walk to the bathroom and unbutton the top 2 shirt buttons. When you come back continue talking and act as if nothing happened.

2) Forearm- the woman's forearm is a sensitive and often neglected place. There are numerous nerve endings here that can be stimulated to trigger this "makeout" attraction switch. When talking to her, glance briefly down at her arm and then lightly place your hand around her forearm about 3 inches below the elbow. Continue to talk to her as you squeeze with light pressure at 3 second intervals. ITS VERY IMPORTANT that you continue to talk to her as you're doing this. If she asks what you are doing, HOLD YOUR FRAME. Do not acknowledge you are doing anything. Do not stop. As you continue to squeeze, ask her "doing what?" as if you arent doing anything. This is because women have a portion of their brain that is very susceptible to persuasion. Simply put: if you tell her something is true with enough belief..she will begin to believe it as well. Essentially what you are doing is flipping the literal attraction switches WITHOUT HER EVEN BEING AWARE OF WHAT YOU"RE DOING.

3) The kiss - Here's the big moment. After you do the forearm trick, make eye contact with her and then purse your lips at her. Similar to the "duck face" that a lot of girls make in their facebook pictures, except obviously, this needs to be much more subtle. Tilt your head downward while still holding eye contact and then purse your lips slightly a few times. This will "prime the pump" so to speak. You're being very subtle, yet still demonstrating that you're going to kiss her. A lot of noobs would say something stupid like "can i kiss you?" or "i'm going to kiss you". This is pathetic and will trigger her anti s!ut defense. You need to fly under the radar and affect her subconscious. After this you can move in for the kiss. Grasp both of her hands in yours and purse your lips in preparation and move your face VERY SLOWLY so as not to scare her towards hers while maintaining.....

4) eye contact! - eye contact releases what scientists call the "love hormone", Oxytocin. The urge when going into a kiss is to keep your eyes closed the entire time. DONT DO THIS. Every other guy she has ever made out with has done this. You need to be the EXCEPTION. Its very seductive if you force yourself to keep your eyes open as you move in for the kiss. Keep them locked onto her eyes the entire time. She will also be tempted to close them. Once you are making out, if hers are closed, you need to lightly tap the side of her head while continuing to make out with her with your eyes open. You then lightly stroke her earlobe and continue to kiss and make out with her. Instant panty-wetter.

5) Going for the lay - Time to have sex. The easiest way to go about this is to stealthily pull a condom out of your pocket and set it on the bed beside her. Have you seen the Trojan commercials where they pull the condom out and look at each other devilishly? This is what you want to do. Pull it out and look down at it and then slowly raise your head up to look her in the eye. Look back down at it, then back at her again and SMILE. A smile lets her know that you are non-threatening. Make it a nice big smile, preferably without showing your teeth. You can then stick it in her.

Hope that helped! :)