I want to improve my look for the New Year, pics included

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, I'm wanting to improve my look for the New Year. Some of you may have read some of my posts before. I'm a recovering AFC(22-year old virgin also) who regularly goes out and approaches women without much success. I'm in transformation mode at the moment, and I'm trying to constantly make myself look better. I want to dress in a manner that supplements a success with women. I think I will keep growing my hair out and get it styled. I always wear a nice watch, and I'm tempted to add a necklace to the mix. I'm in good shape. I run and lift weights on a regular basis. Here are a couple of pictures.
http://img705.imageshack.us/i/dk1i.jpg/
http://img266.imageshack.us/i/dkspain1.png/

What do you think so far?
What else do I need to do to add to my look and improve myself?
Help is appreciated. :)

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
First off, get rid of the Dumb and dumber haircut. Start hitting the gym. Men can't improve more than gym, hair, and clothes. Unless you want to wear make up, haha

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
First off, get rid of the Dumb and dumber haircut. Start hitting the gym. Men can't improve more than gym, hair, and clothes. Unless you want to wear make up, haha
I agree.

I don't normally check dudes out but the haircut was what stood out to me.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
:crackup:

But seriously that haircut has to go. You should get a spiky hair type hairstyle that will erase the effects of your current hairstyle which is just plain.

http://menshairstyles.net/d/49367-1/man+spiky+hairstyle+photo.jpg

I think it would look good because it would change your look as opposed to what i'm assuming you would probably do which is comb your hair to the side rather than down as an excuse to not change things up so much. That would be a bad idea in my opinion.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
1:Shave head
2:Lose 25 pounds of fat
3:Get a tan

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
lol THIS!!!

As soon as i saw him, i was thinking dumb and dumber haircut lol.

Also you are kind of chubby start working out brah.
WWW.bodybuilding.com

go on forums and you might actually become a misc brah..

come at me bro
i aint even mad.

only some special people will understand what i am saying, for those that dont... dont worry about it.

Yachtie

Don Juan
Reaction score
effin Cowboys, ugh.

No necklaces. The only things besides clothes and shoes that a man should wear are a watch and a wedding ring.

Haircut for sure -- I see the dumb and dumber look too.

Stop wearing hoodies unless you're going to workout.

Having said that, I guess it depends on what kind of women you want to attract.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: Did that guy in the first picture spill something on his shoulder?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your hair cut.

Most women don't like men who wear jewelry unless you play in the NBA and have a fat wallet.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
I do go to the gym. I lifted regularly from August to December(before that too), and I got in good shape. I got my max bench press up to 265(one rep). I'm just doing a little cardio now until 2011 starts, then I'll get back to lifting weights. I do have to shave everyday, so that definitely doesn't help with the aging look, I get a 5 o clock shadow everyday. I've had people tell me I'm all different kind of ages, from 19 to 26. :lol: Whatever, I can't help it.
I used to be a lot heavier than I am, so my face is always going to look a little chubby, but I will get in better shape for the New Year. 175 is a decent weight for me, 170 or even 165 may be the best preferred weight for me. I'm 5'9-5'10. It does sound like most of my problem was my appearance.
I'm wanting to attract exotic looking women. Asians, Latinas, Middle Eastern, and Black women.
At Robyn: Yeah, he sure did. :lol My Dad took the picture too, for shame. :)

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Hair has to go, go for a bruce willis job, dont have such a wide cheesy grin, lips only slightly apart, smirk rather than smile, keep some back, develop your neck muscles, there isnt a lot of definition in your neck, its a little to boyish

NocheOscura

Reaction score
Well, the hair...wtf are you thinking!? GO TO HAIRDRESSER RIGHT NOW.
Lift heavy, but focus most of your time on the cardio (70%) to lose that babyfat.
Do tons of pushups and pullups at any given chance. No excuses.
It won´t be long until the chicks will come crawling, aching to give you a very pleasurable workout..
Hang in there brother!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, this will sound harsh but....honestly until you get a haircut everyone should boycott this thread because everything else is pointless as long as he has the "I'm losing my hair but still have a bowl cut" haircut.

That honestly may be the worst single haircut I have ever seen. If a barber or hairdresser let you walk out of a salon like that, and YOU PAID FOR IT, they should be closed down NOW.

Get the hair cut, LIKE NOW, I would go short and spikey, take a pic, then come back here and we can talk.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deicide said:
Ok, I appreciate the straightforward advice. I'm defnitely going to consider the spike haircut. I also thought about getting the hairstyle below before making this thread. Though in a cleaner and straighter manner. Long, but not too long.
http://pics2.vampirefreaks.com/s/se/ser/servohatred/10346094.jpg
No. Not no. HELL no. You do not have enough hair for that for starters. You need to accept the fact that you are balding. Plus your face is too round. And you do not have the look or the vibe to pull off a cut like that.

Trust me, get a nice short, stylish cut. Post a pic. Then we can start to help.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm gonna give you a bit of encouragement here...

the balding, the looking older.. I went through that myself, when I was your age, you're 22, you look a lot older, but don't let that discourage you.

I was made fun of when I was in my late teens even for having a thinning hair line.

I'm 31 now, and when I go out there's a pretty good chance I'll be making out with a chick thats attractive and probably even close to 10 years younger than me. Women, when I was 22, I wouldn't have dreamed to even be able to have a conversation with.

But you have to remember that you're not going to age as much as you think, when I was about your age, I was fat, had long hair, and was quite the UG, I was honestly scared ****less what I'd look like at 30, I wasn't getting anything from women then, so I expected to be a fat bald 30 year old.

Things didn't change til I was about 29, but most specifically within the last year.

I agree 100% with everyone else when they say ditch the haircut, and hit the gym, I wish someone would have told me that when I was your age!

the spikey thing would probably work for you, maybe get some products that will also add thickness to your hair. If I'm not wearing a hat ofr some sort, that is what I do, and my chances are usually pretty good(make out with a 21 y/o 9, with my thinning hair done up just right last June, she kept going on how hot I was, haha).

Also, with that link to the vampireish pic, and the name "Deicide"(the name of a satanic death metal band, not somethin the ladies are going to be into, at all) I assume you're looking for a goth and or metal look.

I can relate to that, but I'll be honest, a goth look probably wouldn't work for you, a somewhat stylish but non-typical metal.. maybe, if done right, but I still wouldn't do it. If you have metalhead friends who insist you grow your hair out, don't listen to them, cause I doubt they have women lining up the block for them either, my old metal friends would probably call me a homo if they seen me the way I dress now(they think anything non-metal is gay.. idiots) but thats fine cause their the ones going to sausage parties of all men getting drunk, thinking its cool and a good time to get drunk around a bunch of dudes. It's not and glad I got rid of the metalhead persona, though I do like some of the music still.

A change of clothing is in need as well, you can find a lot of cool stuff at kohls, and its relatively inexpensive not over priced if you like graphic Ts and the like, it doesn't have to cost a arm and a leg like Affliction, brands like Apt 9 and Helix comes to mind. Maybe even get a piercing or two. I got hoops in both ears and am complimenting a eye brow piercing of some sort.

Also add in some accessories, necklaces, and the like.

but of course #1 is probably hit the gym, hell I could use the work out myself.

In addition to anything exterior work on just talking to women it doesn't mean you have to hit on them, just be flirty in nature, hell I am, women working behind the counter at coffee shops just love me! it can be anywhere you don't have to stand there and talk to them, just make a cool comment and keep walking, it's a start. Anything social with women is a start, it's better to be rejected or even get a wtf out of them than nothing at all, learning comes with practice. Go to places that have a good amount of women, not sausage fests. The local boring sit down bar usually isn't one of them. Concerts, especially male dominated music styles, aren't the place either, which I learned coming from a huge metal background.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the hair is the first thing that came to mind before I even saw everyone elses responses. I give you points for putting yourself out there.