I want to help

keepitirie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.. i really want to help all of you guys with you're high school problems.

I'm a senior in high school (just finished my apps to everywhere!) and i have a lot of spare time on my hands because im pretty much grounded forever. (if you read my field report, i got grounded by my parents afterwards for coming home too hammered. drank too much with the girls..)

here is a little about me. in middle school, i hung out with all the popular kids, but wasnt really included in the group..

when i went to high school, this kinda carried over.. and i wanted to hook up with chicks. so i stumbled across mystery's book and some other stuff. turns out, that sh1t didnt really work for high school. went over to love systems, and looked at their social circle stuff and my game got tight..

ive worked on bettering myself, and i have the community to thank. i havent really used this site before (new here), but everyone seems a lot more genuine than the other forums ive looked at, and now i want to give back.

my time is limited.. (until i get my social life back) so til then ill help everyone. posts are limited to 10 per day, so ill do a lot of pm's to answer questions.

(lol i dont get this don juan thing.. dont tell me im a fellow dj... freeakin weird..) i dont know a lot of pick up terminology so dont be saying these weird acronyms.

for now, im here to help. make the best of it guys or ill just leave.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Just wanna say that I agree that so much material that you find online can't really apply to high school. Did you find stuff that was really good and specific to the high school scene/social circle building? Your post in that other thread about building social circles was really good stuff.

LesaneCrooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be rude, but someone still in high school is in no position to give advice to other high school students. Frankly, hindsight is 20/20, and what I thought I knew at your age was horsesh_t. If I were you, I'd focus on doing things more productive right now then advising other kids to follow misguided "systems". The fact that you promote any sort of formula or system in getting women will ruin their normal development with regards to the opposite sex, I promise you. Not getting sex in HS is normal for a lot of people, and for these people following systems built for social retards can be extremely destructive. Again, I am not trying to troll, just trying to spread wisdom I learned, as someone who once thought that this "community" was infinitely helpful. In most cases, it is not.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LesaneCrooks said:
Not to be rude, but someone still in high school is in no position to give advice to other high school students. Frankly, hindsight is 20/20, and what I thought I knew at your age was horsesh_t. If I were you, I'd focus on doing things more productive right now then advising other kids to follow misguided "systems". The fact that you promote any sort of formula or system in getting women will ruin their normal development with regards to the opposite sex, I promise you. Not getting sex in HS is normal for a lot of people, and for these people following systems built for social retards can be extremely destructive. Again, I am not trying to troll, just trying to spread wisdom I learned, as someone who once thought that this "community" was infinitely helpful. In most cases, it is not.
I disagree. Im in highschool and imo I give some great advice to people on this board. Reason being is because since im also in HS like everyone else here, I can easily relate to things that go on, and can help give advice on how to handle situations, what to do, etc. Not only that, but since im in HS, I have a chance to experience HS stuff every day I go to school, and can take use my everyday actions to help advise others on here. On top of that, just because someone is out of HS doesnt mean they are in position to give HS kids advice. There are so, SO many guys out of highschool and out of college that are absolutely HORRIBLE with girls.

And before you criticize someone, next time read their post before you claim that the OP "advises other kids to follow misguided systems" or "promote any sort of forumal or system". This is NOT what the OP is saying. If you had read the post more carefully, you would see that the OP simply improved his game from visiting "love systems" a similar dating forum like this one here.