Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to date 19 years old Arab girl

jgnrb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this arab girl who is 19 ,receptionist at clinic i frequent ,she is an anime watcher we talked about some words used in those shows which I gave translation to. I am an university student doing bachelor. I personally do not watch cartoon and told her that. I showed her middle east music recoding i had on my phone and got help finding name of tune. 1st time I saw her she covered her body fully with abaya but 2nd time she wore medical outfit, shirt and trousers so i could see shape of her tits and ass. For i got aroused by her pretty appearance (hb8-9) and went on to ask about whether she had any children,said she'd nevergivenbirth( i knew already before asking, but I used the question to find out whether she still is virgin) other questions include her family structure, number of siblings, if she wants to be 1st wife or 4th wife,she said any position beyond 2nd wife is undesirable. How many kids she would have in future, said doesn't wish to ' start an army ' ( her dad works for the military ) maybe 3 or 4 kids.
After some time i went back to sofa in waiting area sat there for a few minutes. Again thought popped into my head, went over to her and asked if it's acceptable in her religion ( Islam ) to shave eyebrows .
Told me it's disallowed to shave eyebrows . I ask further about armpits. For hygiene reasons she removes hair. What about the crotch? Asked i. She asked again, probably not knowing the word as she isn't a native English speaker. I make shaving motion at my own crotch area. Girl says yeah. I replied do you ? She does what appears to be a nod,while looking at pc display away from me ,uttered 'what are all these questions ' i continue like nothings wrong and said well i also shave pubic hair
I had enough time to make a long conversation with her because I was waiting for my turn at the place and there were no other patients there in hallway.

Finally got called for my procedure and during the session doctor received notification on his apple watch. Normally this doesn't happen. He's also immigrant , exchanged few words with his assistant in his native tongue( different person from the receptionist)
In end receptionist girl told me to stop asking questions ' especially to arab women ' did i completely blow my interaction? I have been wanting to ask her out for coffee next time i see her. But haven't even shook hands yet. But when we do, i want to give her a twirl to tease her sexually and create sparks in her snatch. Which of following is best suited for the purpose,?

A https://yewtu.be/watch?v=-CL4-Wiea5c
B https://yewtu.be/watch?v=LgBJnGAVfEY

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
My eyes are bleeding.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on mods, time to clean house. You let these weirdos keep taking up space here and someday you'll have an entire forum full of weirdos.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe there should be a section for outrageously stupid question and just call it the boys' room or something?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
And went on to ask about whether she had any children,said she'd nevergivenbirth( i knew already before asking, but I used the question to find out whether she still is virgin)
I know its a troll account but for the sake of discussion, If he already knew she doesnt have kids and for whatever reason he wanted to estimate her body count, he should have asked her if she ever had a pregnancy scare.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine asking a girl you first meet on her workplace "Hey, do you shave your crotch?"
You'd have to be on the spectrum to say something so socially uncalibrated.

Unless you sell cordless laser hair removal devices... :cool:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd have to be on the spectrum to say something so socially uncalibrated.

Unless you sell cordless laser hair removal devices... :cool:
She did not understand him so he had to motion to his own to explain to her. Totally cringe.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Gather around kids, its story time.

Maybe I already told you this story and I know most posters here dont agree with me on this but whatever.

Many years ago I went on a date with this girl HB6-8. First date. During the conversation, she was telling me about a female friend of hers that recently had a pregnancy scare.

Since she brought up the topic, I figured it was fair game and I asked her if she ever had one.

Not the exact words but the convo was something like:

Her: Yeah, 3 boyfriends ago. Poor guy, I worried him for nothing.

Me: Im glad you didnt put the following boyfriends through that

Her: Nah, I never had sex with them. I have only ever had sex with the guy I gave the pregnnancy scare.

I dont know about you guys but my alarm went off.

So she had this boyfriend she had sex with. Next boyfriend, no sex. Next boyfriend after that, again, no sex.

I figured she was an "Alpha Widow" even though I wasnt familiar with the term at the time, and I nexted her. To this day, I have never regretted it. I probabbly saved myself a bunch of time and headaches.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured she was an "Alpha Widow" even though I wasnt familiar with the term at the time, and I nexted her. To this day, I have never regretted it. I probabbly saved myself a bunch of time and headaches.
You could have fvcked the alpha out of her system.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gather around kids, its story time.

Maybe I already told you this story and I know most posters here dont agree with me on this but whatever.

Many years ago I went on a date with this girl HB6-8. First date. During the conversation, she was telling me about a female friend of hers that recently had a pregnancy scare.

Since she brought up the topic, I figured it was fair game and I asked her if she ever had one.

Not the exact words but the convo was something like:

Her: Yeah, 3 boyfriends ago. Poor guy, I worried him for nothing.

Me: Im glad you didnt put the following boyfriends through that

Her: Nah, I never had sex with them. I have only ever had sex with the guy I gave the pregnnancy scare.

I dont know about you guys but my alarm went off.

So she had this boyfriend she had sex with. Next boyfriend, no sex. Next boyfriend after that, again, no sex.

Maybe those other guys were puzzies and allowed her to take advantage of them without putting out, its fairly common. I doubt you with the knowledge you have today will be waiting to fvck her while she gives you breadcrumbs.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I love a challenge and certainly would've gotten a sport-fack out of it. Recalibrate her. Not like it has not been done before.

Ahhh...The dulcet tones of a hot chick lying there shaking uncontrollably, convered and basted with sexual fluids saying "Jesus, I feel like I'd never actually been f*cked before..."

You could have fvcked the alpha out of her system.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I guess most posters here would have given her "X" number of dates and if she didnt put out by then, pull the usual

"I cant be with someone who doesnt desires me sexually so I guess this is goodbye. I wish you well but I have to go now"

and its fair to admit it probably would have worked and she probably would have opened her legs right then and there.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did not understand him so he had to motion to his own to explain to her. Totally cringe.
I'm sure she did understand him. Asking him to explain his remark is a way to embarrass someone for asking cringy questions or making derogatory jokes.

I taught my teenage daughter how to embarrass guys chatting her up, so she could get rid of humourless clods.