I want to bang all my girl friends

Mitza

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of girls that are just my friends, we talk, spend time, help each other when we have problems, etc. All these girls are hot girls, because I don't speak with ugly ones, and I want to bang everyone of them.

Now I'm in a dilemma.These girls are friends with me, and I don't know what could happen if we will make sex.

What advice would you give to me ?

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The more important question is do you have the abiltity and skill to fuuck these girls. Being in the friend zone can make fuucking girls who are friends a rather difficult task.

Last edited:

Mitza

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm attracted to most of them, and they are also attracted to me I see, and I feel. What would you do ? I don't want a LTR with them, I just want to bang them when I want.

randomusername

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mitza said:
I'm attracted to most of them, and they are also attracted to me I see, and I feel. What would you do ? I don't want a LTR with them, I just want to bang them when I want.
then ask them.

Blue Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, are you good in bed? Cuz, once you've banged one, the others will know. Now, if you're good (and not something you just think), then you'll be ok as long as you keep the frame that you are allways the prize, you're not needy, you're party boy and all you want is fun.

-Blue Dude

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if theirs mutual attraction between you and some of the girls then push the envelope as far as it will go. If the relationship is ruined then so be it theres always more chicks. If you want to **** them then let it be known, for example your friends right now but you can make your intentions known that you want to be friends with benefits. With good attraction as you claimed and decent game you should have no problem banging them. Hell you could probably get a 3sm with some of them since your all friends and it's in good fun.