Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to ask this girl out at her job how to go about it?

Reaction score
I went and bought a shirt there she seemed kinda interested. I never been in there before she wanted to show me around she lightly touched me a few times showing me around. When I went to buy the shirt she asked if i come here often I told her i dont usually and she said I should. We talked a little bit I asked her about what she does etc.... I wanted to back in for heck of it see how it went. She asked my name and showed me where jeans are. I went and talked with her some and she would ask me about what I am up to and I told her I work in the mall we were talking about it etc... So how would I go back and ask her out and what should I dip the conversation into?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to look up an Actor. Figure out something. Write it down. Call her job. Don't show up where she works that was/existed ten years ago.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop thinking and start doing. Walk into the store and say this...

Hey you. I'm shooting4dreams. Youre cute and I really liked chatting with you. Let's get a drink sometime so we can chat a bit more. Can i get your contact so I can text you.

Then leave

inginocchiati

Don Juan
Reaction score
What grayclif said. How many times have you visited her? Don't make the mistake of visiting frequently, just to converse. She may not think anything of your first visit, however, after multiple (2+) visits, where you pursue a conversation with her, the jig is up.

At this point all you are conveying to her is that you want to fvck her but are afraid to say so. You don't want to get to this place, because it likely ends in a "LJBF", and her being weirded out by your presence.

Ratiocinative

Don Juan
Reaction score
What grayclif said. How many times have you visited her? Don't make the mistake of visiting frequently, just to converse. She may not think anything of your first visit, however, after multiple (2+) visits, where you pursue a conversation with her, the jig is up.

At this point all you are conveying to her is that you want to fvck her but are afraid to say so. You don't want to get to this place, because it likely ends in a "LJBF", and her being weirded out by your presence.
This. It's a huge turn of to women when they know you want to ask them out but you don't.

If you do go back, let her come up to you. Chat for like a minute, tell her you're in a hurry and you have to run, but you'd like to grab coffee/drinks with her this week and get her number. If she doesn't come up to you, then you can bump into her on the way out and do the same.

The more spontaneous it looks, the more likely you'll come off as confident. The more it looks like you spent that past week building up the courage to ask her out, the more she'll think you're creepy. Best way for it to feel more natural and spontaneous, especially if you're not great at flirting, is to start off with humor. If it's a clothing store and she's next to some women clothes, make a joke that you're not sure if you look better in a floral pattern or stripes.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You have to tell igino that he can't be fake. Don't have a script Igino at this point you have shown up at her job. You have to become a leader of an Organization. At this point with LJBF you are Haha. Like cookie scout. Remember if you are following her at some point remember you have to approach and get her family's number at that point.

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree women in sales flirt with men... but, this situation sounds like the girl is very young and I feel like younger women will legitimately flirt with customers, although they are savvy to the sales game.

Anyway... just go ask her out. You'll destroy your mind "looking for her interest" or whatever. There are only three real ways to gauge interest:

1. She goes out with you
2. She kisses you
3. She fvcks you

What these all have in common is that the man has to take initiative. Just go in there and ask her out for a drink or coffee. Don't over think it, just do it and leave.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went and bought a shirt there she seemed kinda interested. I never been in there before she wanted to show me around she lightly touched me a few times showing me around. When I went to buy the shirt she asked if i come here often I told her i dont usually and she said I should. We talked a little bit I asked her about what she does etc.... I wanted to back in for heck of it see how it went. She asked my name and showed me where jeans are. I went and talked with her some and she would ask me about what I am up to and I told her I work in the mall we were talking about it etc... So how would I go back and ask her out and what should I dip the conversation into?
never ever try to date someone who is paid to be nice to you(strippers, bank tellers, people who work retail, waitresses, etc.)

the reason for that is that you'll have no way of telling how much of what they do is them doing their job and when they truly like you (99% of the time they're just doing their job)

whereas, if someone's job does not include being nice to you for any reason, then you can go ahead and try to bang them

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose a good angle would be to hook her in using her own game. Go in there and tell her you're considering some new stuff to wear on a date, but make it sound like you're not so thrilled about going on this date (if she asks, tell her its a blind date....promised a good friend you'd go....whatever) and that you're really just interested in putting some new flare, twist, or whatever into your style. Establish that you're there for some advice, rather than an article of clothing, then see if she'll consider spending a few short minutes with you on her break right there in the mall to discuss it further over coffee... or whatever it is people prefer to drink these days.

If she keeps steering you towards the clothes rack, she's just using sales tactics on you. If she seems to consider it very briefly, but still says no, ask for her number to talk later. And obviously if she says yes, you're in. Worse case scenario, you just keep playing the same "going on a date/new twist in style" angle and tell her you'll sleep on her suggestions, thank her for her help and leave without making a purchase.

Best part is, even if you lose, you still get some good fashion advice from a woman.
you sir, are a clever guy!