Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to ask out a store clerk.

YT827

Don Juan
Reaction score
This pretty (and appears to be shy) girl works at a news stand in the building where I work. She's only there on Mondays and Tuesdays. This is the extent of our interactions:

* Since seeing her working there two months ago, I always made it a point to say "have a good day" or something else with a smile. She always responded back with a smile.

* Two weeks ago, I asked her what days she worked because I noticed she's not there everyday. She told me.

* My co-worker said she's Ethiopian. So today, I asked her if she was Ethiopian and my co-worker was correct. She asked me if I knew any Ethiopians which caught me off guard but my response was "there's an Ethiopian bar/restaurant near my house that I go to". Then before I left, I said "everytime I come in here, you're always so pleasant" which she smiled and said thanks.

So, she knows my face but we don't each other's name. The store is always crowded and I have a problem hitting on clerks in busy stores.

I'm thinking tomorrow, I go in there...smile and say I'd like to introduce myself. If she responds favorably and tells me her name, I'd say something like "I have to get to work, but can we meet up for coffee sometime?" Then I'll exchange numbers with her.

I'm not a pro, but approaches are starting to scare me a lot less now.

To all the guys who are better at this...how would you approach this girl with the same amount of interactions I had with her? Would you word my approach any differently?

Remember, she comes across as shy and quiet (although that can just be her work persona).

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead and ask her out, see what happens. If results are good carry on, else, recalibrate.

YT827

Don Juan
Reaction score
This website used to be great. Now, the only topics that get attention are pu55y threads.

But thanks for your response.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, get her name, "Hey, I never caught your name." Then just strike up a conversation. Maybe ask her how long she's been in the country. Ask her about Ethiopia and her experiences there. Find out about why she's in the United States. Make sure to throw in lots of humor and eye contact. Start to tap her on the shoulder etc.

Don't forget the 80-20 rule. She does 80% of the talking. Then just say, "hey, I gotta run now, but it was real great talking to you. We should do this over coffee. Do you have a phone number?"

Ask with the assumption that she's going to say yes. You've pretty much taken for granted that she wants to get coffee, so now the only matter is getting the digits. It's not about what you say, but how you say it. If you're having fun and you demonstrate confidence, she'll say yes. Basically, you say it as though she'd be weird as hell if she didn't give you her number.

Once you get the digits, tell her you'll give her a call, but don't say when. Keep a sense of mystery about it.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YT827 said:
This pretty (and appears to be shy) girl works at a news stand in the building where I work. She's only there on Mondays and Tuesdays. This is the extent of our interactions:

* Since seeing her working there two months ago, I always made it a point to say "have a good day" or something else with a smile. She always responded back with a smile.

* Two weeks ago, I asked her what days she worked because I noticed she's not there everyday. She told me.

* My co-worker said she's Ethiopian. So today, I asked her if she was Ethiopian and my co-worker was correct. She asked me if I knew any Ethiopians which caught me off guard but my response was "there's an Ethiopian bar/restaurant near my house that I go to". Then before I left, I said "everytime I come in here, you're always so pleasant" which she smiled and said thanks.

So, she knows my face but we don't each other's name. The store is always crowded and I have a problem hitting on clerks in busy stores.

I'm thinking tomorrow, I go in there...smile and say I'd like to introduce myself. If she responds favorably and tells me her name, I'd say something like "I have to get to work, but can we meet up for coffee sometime?" Then I'll exchange numbers with her.

I'm not a pro, but approaches are starting to scare me a lot less now.

To all the guys who are better at this...how would you approach this girl with the same amount of interactions I had with her? Would you word my approach any differently?

Remember, she comes across as shy and quiet (although that can just be her work persona).
It's amazing how at some point, we all think that interaction between a man and a woman needs to be something complicated, something that's 100% rejection proof.

Just follow what Lexington said.

Keep it simple, but make sure you are enthusiastic in your approach. Don't be nervous, don't be anxious. You already have talked to her so there nervousness should be gone.

Good luck.

And BTW, I'm sure not too many people have responded to this thread because it really seems like you already have a pretty well established idea of what to say next to her.