"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I want this girl that have a bf

BES

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I cant forget this gir(co-worker)l at work that has a boyfriend.
I flirted with her and ask if she is single. now whats the next step? leave her or just i dont know i am confused.

i saw her again about a week or two. she said hi waving his cute hands and smiling. So I just just smile a little, ignoring her, didnt talk to her.

everytime i talk to a customer specialy a girl ....i think she becomes jealous or look what i am doing? everytime she talk to the phone ( i am assuming it is her boyfriend and i get jealous)


give me some advice on how to deal with this!
i am pursuing other women but theres no luck yet. i feel that she got some feelings with me.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
you do not want to get in to complications like this with a co worker, especialy as she has a boy freind. Its not a good idea, but if you really want her then do what you would with any girl, as in flirting and how you should act, but do not make a move on her till you get concrete signs of high intrest levles, as she has a boy freind, it may be better to wait and hope for them to split up whilst mainintg her high intrest levles in you and then dat her latter, because some guys do nto liek having there girl freinds stolen and will come after you!

hope iv been a help
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I'd say mack the hell out of her like you would any other girl...complete with kino and everything. Treat her like you would treat a girlfriend. Just don't do anything that could be definitely construed as "cheating." (dating, touching, flirting, all that stuff is fine...but kissing, making out, stay away from that)

You don't want to be "the friend". You want to be "the lover that could be, if only". If you're good, YOU'LL be the one telling HER, "No, you have a boyfriend." :D

Now if you don't give two sh!ts about breaking them up and possibly getting into a bad situation with her man, then all bets are OFF.

Also, remember, if she throws the boyfriend up in your face and tries to stop you dead in your tracks, instead of bringing it up as an "I'm a good girl" excuse, it means either 1) he's giving her everything she needs and she doesn't want anything you have to offer, or 2) you just haven't managed to rub her the right way...and if that goes on for any extended period of time you've probably been friendzoned and should move on.
 

niki18x5cm

New Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Bulgaria, Sofia
BES, talk to her! Not for dating, just talk to her. U will understand if she would have something with her. If she is flirting with you, just tell her, that you know she has a BF, but you would like to go out with her sometimes... Do not wat... Waiting will give u nothing!!!
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
that is bad adivce, you should not tell a girl that, squirrels seems to have got it about right altohugh maybe a slightly softer aproch would be better, somewhere betwene my adivce and his as squirrels maybe be irght, there is no harm in dating, aslong as its not the kind of date you go on when your looking for a relationship, just go out for a drink and talk, personally i would not call that a date thats just hannging out, but every one else does so i may aswell call it a date on the forum.

hope iv been a help
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
She works with you and she has a bf already (big hurdles to get over!)... this is one of the few times I would suggest taking a bit longer trying to bag this girl. There are a couple of opportunities for this to go seriously pear-shaped if you mess it up, i.e. she gets annoyed and either sics the bf onto you... or even worse, management.

I've done a couple of girls with bf's from work and that was achieved by being pretty forward with them. However I had already built up a friendship with them (being an AFC prior to coming to this site) and just had to clinch the deal. After a night out after work for drinks I got her back home and told her I wanted to fvck her... surprised the hell out of me when it worked :)

If you don't have that rapport already there, you could try outrageously flirting with her and when you get busted for it, just tell her you are practising for the real thing with other girls and ask her if she has any cute friends you could have. After you have told her this (depending on your rapport) you can start to become more direct. Tell her something like "You look damn sexy today" or "Do you think your bf will let me borrow you for the weekend?". When she looks at you shocked, you can either string out the tension a bit more, or you can just (in a friendlly way) ask her "So does that work? I think I need to work on my flirting a bit."

Play it by ear, catch her off guard though, blindside her, that seems to work.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
good job squirrels, you're on a roll
I dunno why, I'm just in an advice-spitting mood. Now if I could only get the balls up to follow some of it. :)
 
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Originally posted by Cremasta
She works with you and she has a bf already (big hurdles to get over!)... this is one of the few times I would suggest taking a bit longer trying to bag this girl. There are a couple of opportunities for this to go seriously pear-shaped if you mess it up, i.e. she gets annoyed and either sics the bf onto you... or even worse, management.

I've done a couple of girls with bf's from work and that was achieved by being pretty forward with them. However I had already built up a friendship with them (being an AFC prior to coming to this site) and just had to clinch the deal. After a night out after work for drinks I got her back home and told her I wanted to fvck her... surprised the hell out of me when it worked :)

If you don't have that rapport already there, you could try outrageously flirting with her and when you get busted for it, just tell her you are practising for the real thing with other girls and ask her if she has any cute friends you could have. After you have told her this (depending on your rapport) you can start to become more direct. Tell her something like "You look damn sexy today" or "Do you think your bf will let me borrow you for the weekend?". When she looks at you shocked, you can either string out the tension a bit more, or you can just (in a friendlly way) ask her "So does that work? I think I need to work on my flirting a bit."

Play it by ear, catch her off guard though, blindside her, that seems to work.
I really like this post, I haven't heard advice quite like this before :D
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
For you guys that are reading this and love the idea of 'stealing' a girl from another man or hell...let's just up the wager...let's go ahead and steal some guy's wife...hell...let's up the wager more..let's go ahead and steal some 8 year old kid's mother away from her daddy, bag her, then drop the mom for another target married woman.

Ask me, and this tells me MORE about a man's character who would do this. IMO - you have NO character. Yea, its possible. Yea, she maybe interested in you. And yea, it maybe an awesome challenge...but...have some class and reserve to leave that situation alone.

Besides, when you get that girl...I'm sure you'd cherish the idea of a DJ like me stealing that girl from you eventually. think about the idea of your GF sucking my d*ck, then comming home to kiss you good night. Then, how about a DJ like Pook poking holes in your future wife to be's head. Dropping hints here and there about your job, your career, your life. And, how about a guy like anti-dump stealing your wife away from your kids.

Karma is a b*tch fellas. And trust me...IT WILL get you in the end. It always does.

And for those who think I'm being all AFC about this one...and think none of this will happen to me because I'm a DJ. You're probably telling yourself I know how to keep my woman, I'm a challenge, I'm a mystery....hahaha..keep telling yourself that. I'm hitting on your gf at work right now...AND I'll guarantee that I'm more of a mystery and challenge.

:p But I'd NEVER DO THAT:D
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
For you guys that are reading this and love the idea of 'stealing' a girl from another man or hell...let's just up the wager...let's go ahead and steal some guy's wife...hell...let's up the wager more..let's go ahead and steal some 8 year old kid's mother away from her daddy, bag her, then drop the mom for another target married woman.
LOL! This, my friends, is what we call a LOGIC DISCONNECT. Since I am interested in a 19 year old girl who has a boyfriend, I also want to "steal some 8 year old kid's mother away from her daddy, bag her, then drop [her]."

Let's not overreach ourselves here... :rolleyes:
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
i think squirrels has given advice good enough to close this thread.


listen to him.

ignore the bf. don't do anything that may be viewed as cheating.
You have to create a image of something so great, she will forget/cheat/leave her bf.
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Originally posted by Six-String Samurai
LOL! This, my friends, is what we call a LOGIC DISCONNECT. Since I am interested in a 19 year old girl who has a boyfriend, I also want to "steal some 8 year old kid's mother away from her daddy, bag her, then drop [her]."

Let's not overreach ourselves here... :rolleyes:
over reaching? nahh..just personal assumptions for people who lack character...so...lets get your logic together...sooo morally, stealing a gf from a guy is ok - but, stealing a wife from a husband is a no no?

Logical Disconnect? I don't agree with your logic..but, I guess it depends on who you'd ask...I don't claim to hold a Juris Doctrine and at 19 I'm not going to call you a lawyer quiet yet...so i'm going to take my logic as it stands...

this is purely from a stance of character...bad character is bad character...so you're JUST stealing a girlfriend..big deal...its not like they were married is your logic right?? haha..whatever makes you sleep better at night bud..

relationships are complex as it is...personally, a person who'd exploit someone else's relationship for personal gain shows lack of character.

besides..i take this DJ thing similar to a stand point of someone addicted to drugs...its like women are a challenge...we naturally go for the big challenge..HB8s arent good enough...maybe HB9s...heck how about the challenge of getting someone else's gf..heck...how about someone else's wife?!?!

like a druggie who'll need bigger and harder drugs to reach that high...so too i'd assume a DJ who'd steal a gf from another man, would find greater highs stealing a wife or the such....sure...i'm assuming a lot...but personally, character in either regard is lacking..

and i poke holes in your arguement...Bes never stated his age, so for you to claim that he is 19 and only 'interested' in some girl is your hear-say. For all you know..he could be my age...so I'm looking at it from a 27 year olds POV.

like i said...it doesnt matter...i could agree with the masses, and tell everyone how to pull off stealing another guy's girl...but i'd rather not be a sheep and keep to my guns...actually, I lied...i'm a scoundrel and plan to steal all of your wives and gf's as soon as you start to get comfortable with them..hahaha...:D :D :D :D :D unless they are ugly..in that case...i'll just let them buy me nice things:cool:
 
Last edited:
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Actually, I meant that I'M 19. And your logic is still faulty. I would attempt to get a 19 year old girl to leave her boyfriend for me, but I would not date a married woman, period. I don't care what kind of wacky parallels you draw with drug addiction.

:D
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
hahaha...i haven't heard the term wacky in a LONG TIME..didnt know 19 year olds use that term.. hahaha..you Silly Goose..i'd tell the bartender to pass you a beer for that one...but..i guess a glass of milk will do fine in this case...i'm done with this thread..JUST TOO Wacky for me in here..LOL!!! :p :p good ole busting of balls...gotta love it
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Nightbreed

Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
South coast
As a code of both honor, self-respect, and smartness I avoid macking on in anyway a girl who has an actual boyfriend. Sure, set it up so you're in there with a shot when she's single but don't try to pursue an actual victory against him.

You see, if a girl wants to break up with her guy it'll be because she's not getting what she needs in some way. He's too nasty, or too nice, whatever. If you give her what she wants in pursuing her for the coveted victory dance (as in kiss-kiss-bang-bang) then she will probably stay with the guy now that she's got her ego massage or dose of damnation (depending on what deficiency her boyfriend is) from you.

REMEMBER: If you interrupt dinner for two, you'll just be a snack between meals, and they'll go back to the hotel room faster!
 

Squy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2002
Messages
631
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
Carl Berner, Oslo
How about this? What if you ARE her boyfriend, what else can you do to keep that other guy from her, except threaten him with violence.

Maybe take it as a test for her integrity? If she doesnt pass it, leave her alone...
 

Nightbreed

Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
South coast
Totally with you on that one. I was cheated on once because somone interferred with my relationship and fed her loads of crap (ah, but when enough people say something is it true? Losers do club together...) about my fidelity and stuff. It blows when that happens.

I as a rule do not worry about other guys being around nay girl I'm seeing/dating because basically "yeah she's attractive and good fun to be around it's why I'm with her" is my attitude and I not only accept but appreciate other guys being interested because it means I have good taste (on the grand scale anyway) and that hey she's with me not them so what do I care? (don't give a f*uck)

I even accept other guys are setting themselves up so that if something goes wrong they have a shot. I once had a chat that has become a bit of a legend with some guy in a bar because I was hanging out with his girl and yeah I'd put myself in a good position and when he asked me (threatened, rather) about what my interests were I said "I like your girl but we are just friends, if she was single it would be different, but she is not single, so it is not. If the game was ever on, then yeah, but right now, the game is not on."

I DO NOT ACCEPT when a guy MAKES something go wrong. That's sabotage.

I DO ACCEPT other guys will want my girl. It's how they conduct themselves that matters. Let's face it, if you're with a fun hottie, even your best friend is going to go and knock one off thinking about her, and snatch a glance down her top, and so on. If he's man enough to admit it, great. Same with any other guy who would.

But if he'd play foul, that's like getting someone fired from their job and taking it.

REMEMBER: In a truce even enemies respect each other as allies. But someone who violates a truce will never have allies.

On a side note, if you're girl plays away, sell her to the other team before she disgraces your game.
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Dude, this is an easy one. Compliment her a couple of times every day, specially about how beautiful she is and how she makes you feel, buy her flowers, invite her out to dinner, tell her you are much better for her than her current boyfirend is, and most of all, have the "Relationship Speech" prepared and ready to go and tell her how you feel about her.
 

Nightbreed

Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
South coast
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
Dude, this is an easy one. Compliment her a couple of times every day, specially about how beautiful she is and how she makes you feel, buy her flowers, invite her out to dinner, tell her you are much better for her than her current boyfirend is, and most of all, have the "Relationship Speech" prepared and ready to go and tell her how you feel about her.
Please tell me this post is in a heavy hue of sarcasm? That sounds like what Sun Tzu would call Hari-Kari. Suicide!

Give her compliments she's heard a dozen times before (beauty), bribe her (flowers, dinner), show insecurity (telling you are better than other guys instead of showing it), and a...speech? About how you really feel?

Speeches about how you feel before you've actually got the girl are the epitaphs on the headstones of blown chances.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top