“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I WANT REVENGE! Please contribute ideas

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Nothing would be more painful to her than the realization that you didn't think twice about her when you turned and walked away, and nothing would be more painful for you than that second thought.

-Cyrano
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Yeto

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
I think they really got you in this one, is like when you fall infront of many people, you can do nothing about it, just laugh and walk away.

But it could be worse, they could be upstairs and while you were knocking at the door they could drop a bucket of dirty water over you, that would be really funny, this story is like a movie...
 

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2001
Messages
933
Reaction score
1
Yes revenge.! And the 48 laws of power

Otr, you should apply "Crush your enemy totally"

That is one of the most cruelest principle in the book. Since you wanted revenge on that girl, you should hire some gangsters to splash acid hydrochloric at her face to destroy her beauty completely.

That should do the work for Part I. It will make her lose her self esteem completely that she will be loathing with self hatred, self pity and depression in her life. During that time, you will be laughing out loud as you emerge as the winner seeing her suffering so badly.

To continue on the Part II, you need to be even more ruthless. You hire some gangsters to chop off one of her arms to make her become a handicapped person. This will change her life completely as well and make her become one of the under privilege people in the world who are unfortunate. She will then participate in the local charity fund raising during every time of the year and the people in the public will look at her. :D
Let's see how she can enjoy this in her life.

Here comes Part III, after completing Part I and II, here is the final part. Hire some kidnappers to kidnap her into another country which is an isolated area and put her in a place that she can seek no help from anyone. She will then rot to her death.
:D Suffering is better than instant death because instant death wouldn't cause much suffering.

Now I've given you some ideas on how you could take your revenge based on only one law from the fourty eight laws of power. Imagine if you utilize all of the fourty eight laws, what would happen to her? :D
 

Yeto

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
INTERMEDIATEDONJUANER I think you are in the wrong forum.
 
Top