Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I WANT REVENGE! Please contribute ideas

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the book Count of Monte Cristo.. or even watch the movie. It's about a dude that gets his girl ripped off by his best friend and lands in jail for over 10 years.

When he gets out, does he go after the ex-best friend or complains to him? No.. he betters himself first. Then mocks his enemy. Finally the enemy is conquered.

The best revenge is... SUCCESS.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really feel for you. That was an incredibly low thing for her to do and I can understand you wanting to seek revenge for (let's be honest) the pain and humiliation it caused you. And now, this revenge idea is probably causing you a lot of frustration too.

I'd feel exactly the same in your situation, but most guys here have given you emotionally detached and logical advice, which is usually the best kind of advice.

Whatever you do will send her ego sky high, unless you completely ignore her and act like you have better things to do with your life!

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your help.
You have really woken me up to how stupid I was acting.
Its hard to believe that I have come so far in this game (I've had 3 "girlfriends" over the past 6 months, have a hot girl I'm seeing right now, and have been dating numerous other) BUT STILL do STUPID, AFC STUFF LIKE I TALK ABOUT IN THIS POST.
I just don't understand why.
I just want to mention that it sounds like some of you think I actually CARE about this girl who treated me like s*** in ANYWAY.
Actually, I very much DISLIKE this girl and just don't want to be any more of a doormat with this girl than I've already been. Its hard for me to just do "NOTHING" and just walk away from the situation without some type of vindication.
Anyone else have any clever ideas?

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang the hot girl and see how much you care about this afterwards.

-Grey Fox

Doro Ajani

Don Juan
Reaction score
otr4,

:cool:

Why not expend that intense desire for revenge while deeply penetrating that hot girl of yours doggy style? Her moans of pleasure as you fvck her silly will get right back into the proper state of mind that you need to be in.

Doro Ajani

Reaction score
It is too late to retaliate - whatever you do never answer her e-mails or calls!!!!

When you saw her drunk with another dude you should have just walked off right there and then!!!! She knew you were coming over and she still got drunk before the date??? What a nice second impression!!!:rolleyes:

She obviously did something on the first date that should have scared you off but you decided to go for a second date anyway - what was it? Couldn't you tell she was a disrespectful stank-ho!!!

She was even surprised you wanted a second date!! What does this tell you??

When men are too eager to get "some" they usually sacrifice their dignity in the process - this ho wanted to see how much disrespect you would take and still grovel back to her!!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by otr4

Actually, I very much DISLIKE this girl and just don't want to be any more of a doormat with this girl than I've already been. Its hard for me to just do "NOTHING" and just walk away from the situation without some type of vindication.
Anyone else have any clever ideas?
Vindication comes from within. ;)

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr.Hash wid da Stash
Damn, that's some straight out hor like disrespect she served up to you bro. I had a similar problem with a so called "girlfriend" check it out --->http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56208. Pretty much got the same advice, don't bash her(or in your case, send a savage letter) just let it go and fvck some other "quality" b!tches. The keyword being "QUALITY".

In your case that ho was planning to sell that diskman. And why are you slumming with trash like that? You can get aids real quick. Don't think a condom is going to protect you. One drop of her blood is all it takes. Let her give you head without a condom and her gums are bleeding and then your dead.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's a good idea!!

on my situation, i'm man who is still disrespected. i want to make a revenge on my bitc* GF because she cheats on me twice. what kind of revenge should i do? is it by ****i** her in the ass!!! or killing her and her BF

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by otr4
....You have really woken me up to how stupid I was acting......Anyone else have any clever ideas? ...
You have been given the best of advice there is to give. No need to look for other ideas.

Your ego has been hurt. That's all there is to it. Learn from it. And just walk away. Any attempt of trying to get back at her will only make her think less of you.

No need to sink to her level and disrespect her. You are not that kind of person. Dust yourself off and be a man. There are some real girls out there, you know.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmmm, interesting... I've had a similar experience myself. Everybody on this site says "No" to payback, don't do anything is the best medicine. Doesn't matter if she poisoned your dog, keyed your beloved car, totally played you for a fool, or spat on your mothers tombstone....

Because doing something makes you an "ACF" right? :rolleyes: Like the Holybible, the "DJ" bible can be interpreted in many different ways. For example you write some broad a nasty text message then she shows her friends what a tool you are, well, I can spin the "DJ" bible my way and say that; "Who cares what her friends think about my nasty test message, I'm a "DJ", I don't care what others think. :rolleyes:

You "DJ's":rolleyes: say, "Go fvck ten other women to get your mind off it", well sometimes fvcking other broads don't help. You've still been disrespected and it's always at the back of your mind. Some people can just not let these things go. If a guy did this to you most of you here would be ready to fight, but oh, it's a chick! Good riddens, never ever get back at a girl no matter how much she's fvcked you over!:rolleyes: That's not the "DJ" way! :rolleyes:

You got played, and your gonna let her getaway with it? If a dude fvcked you over you'd most likely get into a brawl with him, but with a chick, oh on, don't touch or do anything, she poisons your family, fvck it, let it go and fvck ten other women. :rolleyes:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um... I think you need to read the bible. If you go and look up AFC, it doesn't mean a guy who never gets laid. It means Angry Frustrated Chump, and it sounds very much like you right now. You are taking this way tooo personal. It aint like she stole all your clothes told your friends you had a small **** and then slept with your father, she just blew you off. Get over it. It is clear you still have some kind of feeling for her because you want to send some kind of e-mail that willl make her think about what she did. Stop crying over some gurl you met over the internet :rolleyes:

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Well I didn't start this thread, you talking to me "Microphone Fiend"?. I thought "ACF" meant "Average frustated Chump", you don't have to have feelings for someone to want "payback" jeez, what is this BS site about, you gotta love the girl to get payback?:rolleyes: If some random dude slashed your tyres and they called your Mama a fat hoe you'd be pissed, you wouldn't just say "revenge is pointless" :rolleyes: You'd wanna slit his throat from ear to ear then defacate on his corpse, you don't have "feelings" for the guy other then hate. Maybe I've just watched "Boyz In The Hood" one to many times, but I don't think so.

Fvck, for the love of god ban me from this bullshyt, stop me from entering here, for the love of god I'm telling you JESUS!!!

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your lucky she doesn't live close to you

walk away dude, its not worth anything to fight over with unless you want to go to jail

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never met a woman from myspace, msn, aol, or friendster that wasn't an attention wh o r e!

Am I alone on this one?

If (and I doubt it) she tries to email or IM you appolagizing for her actions that night..just IM her back with:

"Oh..don't sweat it...I hooked up with some friends who live in your area later that night...we had some drinks and figured you're just like those OTHER GIRLS who we see online. So I'm going to go ahead and delete your cell phone and name off my buddy list..and do the same with mine."

Then leave it at that...she'll ask WHAT OTHER GIRLS? AND WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

Drop it and don't give her the satisfaction of answering her. She'll question, and question, and question you because..above all...women don't want to be 'classified' like other women.

Then walk away...the other guys on this posted 100 times already..walking away and laughing about it is truely the best revenge.

But if you want, f*ck one of her bestfriends...that always works wonders too..:D

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem I find with saying stupid things and sending stupid emails like "I f*cked 10000000000 other women the same nite i left you lol lol lol r0x0r" is that....well, its pathetic.

Just forget it, ignore her, if she talks to you be polite but cold about it (don't deliberately insult her, but if for example she asks if you want to hang out, tell her you're busy). If you try to boost your own ego by telling her you banged a million other women, then she will see through your pathetic attempt.

I don't know why guys always have this big ego issue and have to "get back" at women by telling them how much of a stud they are. Its probably hard for you to forget the matter, but just remember that the harder you try to have "revenge", the more of a loser she thinks you are, and the worse it gets.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 2nd date freeze is part of their play-book(stolen from us of course).

The very second another guy was there-gay or not-you should have seen the writing on th wall.

The rest you were asking for with both hands as you should NEVER-EVER be MR.Nice-Guy.

Women wanna act like men nowadays,bruh.90% are doing this like this on the regurlar...especially if they think your a player or not all over them.

We do that when we genuinely wanna chase them away they do it just to mind-****.

She played you. Now play one of them.