Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want my ex girlfriend back

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
it has been 29 days for me. i still feel it. no matter how much i go to the gym and stay busy and talk with other women go out with friends. i wear a smile on my face and have good times. but, she’s still on my mind. i think of all the things we done together and wonder if she’s with someone else doing the same things we did. i do have feelings of wanting her back we’ve been together for 2 years and what we had was quality. we both never felt love like we did. but she said her feelings have changed for me because we would get into arguments that led to breaking up and getting back together a few times including the last time.

how do you think she is taking it? i mean days and weeks before the last time we talked she was telling me how much she loved me and all the sudden it ended like that? it sucks

the last time i tried contacting her(29 days ago) after the breakup she seemed mad at me and treating me like a stranger or her enemy. i kept my distance since because i already told her how i felt and i wanted us to be together.

what should i do? holidays are coming up and i am not even sure i should contact her.

anyone else experience this and ended up with their ex returning and the spark and love came back?

Duracell_Bunny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes time, I've been through it and came out a better person - you will soon reach a point where you feel anger towards her for breaking up with you.

Whatever happens, you shouldn't be able to contact her! Assuming you have deleted her number and any other possible method. Contacting her is a big no no!

Although I got dumped by my ex about 1-2 years ago I still do occasionaly miss her, but the good news is that tiny bit of emotion is contrable.

Try and change your ways of thinking - I think you've got into a bad habbit over constantly 'trying' to get over her. You could do with something to get you excited about. Remember being a kid and being encrosed in a video game that nothing else going on in your world seemed matter to you? Thats what I mean. I'm not saying to cave yourself at home with a PS3 lol, I mean go on a search for something that intregues you and everything wil fall into place.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one day you'll look back on this and laugh, because it is funny. thats the
truth, believe it or not.

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You could do with something to get you excited about. Remember being a kid and being encrosed in a video game that nothing else going on in your world seemed matter to you? Thats what I mean. I'm not saying to cave yourself at home with a PS3 lol, I mean go on a search for something that intregues you and everything wil fall into place.
This.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste your time bro. Move on. I't took my like 9-10 months to get over this one chick but thats just me. Trust me bro there are way better girls out there!

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been in your shoes brotha
the good thing is that you want help
the bad thing is that we can't help you, we can guide you in your path. right now you have to suffer, so do it. enjoy the break up process. its over, she most likely will never contact you first.

you will grow stronger because of this experience, and you are going to learn. we cannot help you breath, you gotta do it yourself.

the relationship is over, there is nothing you can do at this point to get her back, you can only do something to push her away even more at this point.

so if its over, and now its you by yourself with your own inner world... where is the answer??????
its right in your face, the answer is you!, start trying to figure out who you are and what you are about, find the gold inside of you with as much intensity as you desire your ex. and you will find gold, and you will start to grow.

hope you learn, cuz if not this will happen again, and again, and again

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A two year relationship can take a bit of time to get over. It took me a good year to get over the 4 year one I was in... the one that drove me to this site.

You've been out of contact for a month. Good for you! Let's see if you can make it another month!

In the meantime, indulge in the things that interest you. If you have a job that you can work overtime at, get yourself some extra cash.

When I got out of each of my LTRs, I did things that would make me feel like my life was moving on without her. I got myself some new clothes, new music, new hair cut, new piercing, new glasses, basically anything that signified that I'm on a new path and it's time to do new things.

You have to move forward with your life. You can't waste a ton of time and energy focusing on a woman who doesn't want to spend time with you. You need to focus on the people who DO want to spend time with you. If you keep mourning the loss of your last gf, you're going to one day wake up and find that you've wasted YEARS missing someone who doesn't give two 5hits about you. That is no way to spend your time and energy.

You've got an open future ahead of you, go and see what kind of adventures you can find in it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Go to the nearest strip bar with $500 and you will forget her quickly.

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
A two year relationship can take a bit of time to get over. It took me a good year to get over the 4 year one I was in... the one that drove me to this site.
that's mainly the reason for me signing up to this site.

bigneil said:
Go to the nearest strip bar with $500 and you will forget her quickly.
lol temporary solution.

thanks everyone for your support. i really do appreciate it. i know it will take time to heal. for now, i'll work and find happiness within myself.

it's odd and refreshing though since i have been rejected by my ex-girlfriend it forces me subconsciously to interact with women (smiling and saying hello, starting conversations) whereas before i was with her i was shy and hardly ever said hi to other women. i think the only time i had ba!!s to do that is when i drank. lol

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Face it brother IT'S OVER! You are not getting her back. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if she's already with some other dude, sucking his balls and getting a nut busted in her mouth!

Sorry if that sounds a bit strong but that's what you need to realize and that's the mentality you need. Your ex is no angel in fact no woman is an angel.

Women leave you and they have 10 orbiters waiting to pounce. That's women now a days. They break up with you and feel no remorse since they have plenty of attention from facebook/dating sites to feed their ego.

Realize that this is your chance to finally grow a spine and become a man. Resist at all costs the urge to contact her. You will be a better man once you get over her.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you remember the good times you had with her, did you ever think of the bad times? Our mind has a bad habit of making us think of only the good times we have with someone when we lose them. What about the nagging, the arguments, the rudeness, the *****ing, the moodiness, the...you fill in the blank.

Take it a month at a time. Find a good hobby and thorough enjoy it. Find a skill in the DJ Bible and improve on it.

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what doesnt kill you makes you....

makes you a don juan... everyone should suffer a great breakup and a ex.. you think you cant forget.. it gives you character .. how you deal with it is all up to you.. but atleast you got the hard part done .. :rockon: