"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I want my ex back

lebon

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
London
Basically I dated this girl from uni for about a month just before Christmas holidays and we got on really well and kept e-mail/text contact and I presumed everything would be good for when we came back 7 weeks later. However, after coming back I got a text saying she doesn't feel the same about me and thinks we should be friends instead. I know she hasn't met anyone else and she is still single and told me she didn't want a boyfriend right now. The thing is that I can't stop thinking about her...I've started seeing a new girl who is alot more attractive but I can't stop thinking about my ex!!!!!! How do I go about getting her back??
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Move on

Take it from someone who took an ex-gf back ... don't do it. For some reason, whether it's you or not you, she doesn't want to be with you. Is there really anything worse than dating someone who has reservations about you? No, there isn't.

Find someone who is interested in you ... there are more fish in the sea.

Note to all DJs: I'm seeing a lot of pining for ex-gf's on this board. Next, next, next, move on, you can upgrade, improve yourself, etc.

Start dating someone else, someone better immediately and you'll see that oneitis is a dreadful disease that must be cured in this country!

Please, move on!
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
check some of my threads - I went through the same thing.

Problem is - you've ONLY KNOWN HER FOR A MONTH.
Read the bible.

You should have never put yourself in that situation after only a month.

Move on.

Ignore her - don't whatever you do remain friends.

you will be her emotional tampon while she's off fvcking other guys.


Lastly - do not be nieve.

don't presume she's not seeing anyone else.

Thats what women do.

Read some posts if you don't believe it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Zossima

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Think about her ALL the time. Pine over her. Think about her a LOT before you go to sleep. Realise she doesnt like you anymore. Have a broken heart, and move on. This is what you are going to do anyways, no matter what some VERY experienced guys tell you. The word experience IS used for a very good reason.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
yeah, no matter what we say, its not gonna change the fact that you will still think about her. Experience is 50% of confidence. You will get better at movin on with the more girls you break up with
 

DreamerZZ35

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus
Originally posted by lebon
Basically I dated this girl from uni for about a month just before Christmas holidays and we got on really well and kept e-mail/text contact and I presumed everything would be good for when we came back 7 weeks later. However, after coming back I got a text saying she doesn't feel the same about me and thinks we should be friends instead. I know she hasn't met anyone else and she is still single and told me she didn't want a boyfriend right now. The thing is that I can't stop thinking about her...I've started seeing a new girl who is alot more attractive but I can't stop thinking about my ex!!!!!! How do I go about getting her back??

Dude, you HAVE to move on. The stories of breaking up and getting back with an ex and it working are so rare that its almost in the category of urban legend. It sucks but thats the truth. You dont get an ex back, you move on. Focus on improving you to the point that you dont need a woman to make you feel good about you.
 

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: I want my ex back

Originally posted by DreamerZZ35
Dude, you HAVE to move on. The stories of breaking up and getting back with an ex and it working are so rare that its almost in the category of urban legend. It sucks but thats the truth. You dont get an ex back, you move on. Focus on improving you to the point that you dont need a woman to make you feel good about you.
This pretty much sums it up.
 

sustainable007

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
197
Reaction score
1
Analyze Your Personal History

I had a similar situation...Last Sept my x ended a 5yr LTR and walked on me..It sucked even though i knew I could do so much better then the 155pd man with t1ts that she was...Heres how i recovered:

1. I went on a quest for self-improvement
2. I approached every hot girl I lusted after
3. I analyzed my personal history (Personal Biography, Strengths, Challenges, and my strategy for the future)..By doing this i learned something very important...In order to move on and get what you are destined for you really need to come to accept your past...After doing this i looked at everything differently and i really do feel emancipated from the X...So by all means listen to the "Reality Factor" and move on...Life is to short to waste on people that dont care for you.
 

JoeSchmuck

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
NY
Excellent post sustainable, I did the same thing , met a chick 10x hotter , and i got into shape and i have double the friends i had when i was with the ex. never go back with a ex, grieve get over it and improve yourself . things will never be the same so face it and find someone who will treat you better.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top