i want life, love and liberty...take your roles and shove them up your arses!

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.

After reading this, I thought all these replys would be positive rather than negative. Seems like most people just thought you wrote what you did cause you're a woman!

Some a the sh*t was funny though: "A DJ" this, "A DJ" that! Some guys even psycho-DJ-analyzed you! hahahaha!

I can just imagine how some of these guys interact with real people! hahaha!

I know how ya feel though icky, I think the same way as you. (Ha! Actually you would be a description of a perfect personality for my woman, except that I am afraid of smart women! I like to win my arguments... :D ) The thought of living a life like most married couples do makes me claustraphobic, and I get confused whenever someone does something JUST because "that is how it is done".

Good luck though....

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
A whole lot more than if I were living on the street, why don't you try homlessness for a while and let me know what you think of it then?
actually, but not to bicker, i have been homeless.

and hot ice said in his opinion-if you even read what he wrote, that he envied the freedom.

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
To each his own. Or in this case her own. I don't know why you posted this thread Iqqi, because it was just asking for people to flame it. If this is what you want in life it's not on this web site. Unless I missed the section on free airline tickets and hotel reservations. If anyone knows where these links are please tell me. Maybe you've been swimming too deeply in the estrogen ocean. Sounds like you want a guy to follow you where ever you want to go and do whatever you want to do. This site is supposed to help men become men. Not about what you want out of life, right now that is. It'll probably be different tomorrow, you are a woman after all.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by iqqi
actually, but not to bicker, i have been homeless.

and hot ice said in his opinion-if you even read what he wrote, that he envied the freedom.
I am stupefied at the naiveté it took for him to actually say it.

Freedom? You mean someone would really rather have the freedom of a homeless man to not be able to afford food? Or the freedom to not afford healthcare? Or the feedom to sleep in a park in sub zero conditions?

I'll live in the "chains of the middleclass" then. You know who makes this crap up about how money doesn't matter? People who don't have any. They do it to try and rationalize their ****ty position in life.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am stupefied at the naiveté it took for him to actually say it.

Freedom? You mean someone would really rather have the freedom of a homeless man to not be able to afford food? Or the freedom to not afford healthcare? Or the feedom to sleep in a park in sub zero conditions?

I'll live in the "chains of the middleclass" then. You know who makes this crap up about how money doesn't matter? People who don't have any. They do it to try and rationalize their ****ty position in life.

If I had a million or a few on my account, I would live like a bum.
AND DON'T THINK I MEANED THAT LITERALLY!
(you guys thought iqqi meant all she said literally. Pardon me but you make me laugh!)

What I'm saying is I would go there and life everyday how I liked and went to places I've never been without planning any further.
I wouldn't go to nearest retailer to buy Lamborgini. Hell no!
If I had lots of money I had 'freedom' of not thinking about everyday money use.
That's the joy that a lot money brings to you. That's all.
Now if you put few braincells together ou may realise that homeless guys that have no money have similar kind of freedom.
They can do what they want and go anywhere they want and nobody cares.

When you guys develope mentally a little bit let's talk about this again.
Ever thought why those guys who are enlighted (gurus) go to mountains to live?
Nah, Don't bother thinking about it.

It's not that black and white.
I don't think iqqi meant to post this meaning that she wants to be a fukking queen in a castle without living a so called normal life. Anyways, you guys are hilarious! :D

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Hot Ice
If I had a million or a few on my account, I would live like a bum.
AND DON'T THINK I MEANED THAT LITERALLY!
(you guys thought iqqi meant all she said literally. Pardon me but you make me laugh!)
Translation: Now that I've been called on the bull**** of my position I have to back down from it by saying it was 'metaphor' and not literal.

Hey, whatever you want to believe.

That's the joy that a lot money brings to you. That's all.
Now if you put few braincells together ou may realise that homeless guys that have no money have similar kind of freedom.
They can do what they want and go anywhere they want and nobody cares.
Yeah and if he died no one would care either. If he had some kind of social support mechanism in the form of HUMAN CONTACT he wouldn't have to live on the street would he? Sure he can go anywhere and do anything, that's because he has no social bonds and no social support. Try being homeless and see how much you like it, k? Maybe he has the freedom from responsibility that you don't but like I said: he also has the freedom to sleep in a park in sub-zero conditions. Nice trade off, lucky him.

When you guys develope mentally a little bit let's talk about this again.
Ever thought why those guys who are enlighted (gurus) go to mountains to live?
Nah, Don't bother thinking about it.
Ever think they are just crazy ****s? Ever think that religion is just bull****? Na, don't bother thinking about that. This guy wasn't a part of some religion, he was a ****ing failure. When you grow up and stop living in your nihilistic Fight-Club fantasy world we can talk about this again.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, whatever you want to believe.
Yeah, whatever.

Yeah and if he died no one would care either. If he had some kind of social support mechanism in the form of HUMAN CONTACT he wouldn't have to live on the street would he? Sure he can go anywhere and do anything, that's because he has no social bonds and no social support. Try being homeless and see how much you like it, k? Maybe he has the freedom from responsibility that you don't but like I said: he also has the freedom to sleep in a park in sub-zero conditions. Nice trade off, lucky him.
Do you think someone cares about a rich man who dies?
I think all people care about who is going to have his money when he dies.
In both cases, there may be some people who care about about the person who died when death occurs.
haha, I know what it's like to be homeless. for shorter periods of time, though.
I think you should experience yourself something first.
And hey, there is nothing different being rich or poor than luxury you can choose of.
Luxury means different things to different people. To someone it means sleeping your night in five star hotel in the center of Paris, to someone else it means to be able to sleep inside.
The so called "quality of life" is bullsh!t.
A homeless guy, druggie or alcoholist may enjoy his life much more than you do, or I do or a rich ass internet-millionaire. Look at Bill Gates. He has money. Loads. He is still just a nerd.
Money is just luxury.
Luxury is something capitalism makes you think you need even you don't.
I bet some really poor people in Africa enjoy their lives much more most of us do.
So let's forget money as a happiness-o-meter.

Ever think they are just crazy ****s? Ever think that religion is just bull****? Na, don't bother thinking about that. This guy wasn't a part of some religion, he was a ****ing failure. When you grow up and stop living in your nihilistic Fight-Club fantasy world we can talk about this again.
Since when mental developement had something to do with religion?
As a matter of fact I despise church and religions at some level.

Mental developement... you associate it with RELIGION?
I'm almost laughing here. Sorry, no offence.
But I think you have to learn something first before we can have this conversation.
Please, don't get offended by my words. I'm not here to flame.
Just try to broaden your view towards the world.

And just to feed your hunger towards Fight Club fantasies, I jokingly say:
"This conversation,
is over."

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read you, Iqqi

10-4

Reaction score
Damn, it is really weird to hear a girl talk like this. You sound like me! I find your adventurous spirit to be very attractive and wish you the best of luck finding a real man who can appreciate your freedom!

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet, again a thread ends up being an argument between two people, not one being the author.

Look Hot Ice, a bum is just that a bum. He/she has no $$, no life, no responsibility, no food, nothing. He/she is not a free tree hugging spirit, he/she is trapped in a life they'd give up in a minute for a 'normal' one. With a home, food in a fridge, family, friends, a JOB. I highly doubt if you talk to one he'll tell you he always dreamed of being a bum, and that now that he's made it he is as happy as can be. Most likely you'll try and talk to one, and they'll be a nutcase, or want a handout, or be an *******. A bum lives on the street. They don't stay a night at this person or that persons place. They live on the street because they have no alternative. Except maybe trying to get a job and working their way up to having a *gosh* place to live, and food to eat, and soap to wash themselves with.

What you did was not a bum life. Don't give a bum life some magical hippy status. That is a fantasy.

Bill Gates is not just a nerd. He is the president of a multibillion dollar company that employees thousands of people. No one is just a nerd, dork, fag, whatever. You give a bum characteristics to strive for and then you give someone who at one time was very poor but made it big, the title of nerd. Sounds a lot like jealousy over his success.

Be a little more realistic. This is reality we live in. Next your going to tell me that we should all live like the Indians did before the white man.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trogdawg
... a bum is just that a bum. He/she has no $$, no life, no responsibility, no food, nothing. He/she is not a free tree hugging spirit, he/she is trapped in a life they'd give up in a minute for a 'normal' one. With a home, food in a fridge, family, friends, a JOB.
i'm sorry to interrupt, but how do you know this? how do you know that he has nothing? you are just comparing him to yourself, your life, and what you have and i just don't think that is the right way to judge another.

Most likely you'll try and talk to one, and they'll be a nutcase, or want a handout, or be an *******. A bum lives on the street. They don't stay a night at this person or that persons place. They live on the street because they have no alternative.
once again you could be wrong. as a matter of fact i know that you are atleast in one case (my boy who is homeless). and something else to think about while we are here. there are different degrees of homelessness, and different degrees of freedom from society. i don't think we are trying to say that we want to be homeless bums. i think that was just an example given, that you have taken extremely literal and on its own, out of the context it was given.

it is like you are trying to take a fine tooth comb through something that is meant to paint a bigger picture.

Next your going to tell me that we should all live like the Indians did before the white man.
why do you even think anyone was trying to tell you how to live?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought of a simpler way to say what i originally said in this thread.

life is a ________.

people fill this in with different things. life is a *****. life is a test. life is a game. life is a broken down vehicle. life is a prison sentence. life is a race to the end. life is an adventure.

i fill it in with the latter. life is an adventure.

and the man i want will feel similiar.

ok? is that easier to comprehend, is there any room for argument?

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll come to beat your sorry stuck up asses later when I have more time. No offence. :D

I'll be back.

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Trogdawg
... a bum is just that a bum. He/she has no $$, no life, no responsibility, no food, nothing. He/she is not a free tree hugging spirit, he/she is trapped in a life they'd give up in a minute for a 'normal' one. With a home, food in a fridge, family, friends, a JOB.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm sorry to interrupt, but how do you know this? how do you know that he has nothing? you are just comparing him to yourself, your life, and what you have and i just don't think that is the right way to judge another.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, I'm speaking from the premise that most people desire: shelter, food, and companionship in some degree. I'm not judging anyone by my standards but by those of society world wide. I think I can fairly say most people in this world desire a roof over their heads, and a full stomach. I included having a job because that's how we in America achieve these goals and maintain them.
------------------------------------

Most likely you'll try and talk to one, and they'll be a nutcase, or want a handout, or be an *******. A bum lives on the street. They don't stay a night at this person or that persons place. They live on the street because they have no alternative.

once again you could be wrong. as a matter of fact i know that you are atleast in one case (my boy who is homeless). and something else to think about while we are here. there are different degrees of homelessness, and different degrees of freedom from society. i don't think we are trying to say that we want to be homeless bums. i think that was just an example given, that you have taken extremely literal and on its own, out of the context it was given.

it is like you are trying to take a fine tooth comb through something that is meant to paint a bigger picture.
-------------------------------------------------------

When human beings are involved there is no black and white. Like you say there are degrees of homeless. The problem with homelessness is that it's not bumness. I'm talking about bums, which I was under the impression was what you were talking about. Homeless means you have no home. Bum means you have nothing, or next to it. Most seem to have a small collection of personal artifacts including mostly clothing.

What's this freedom from society you speak of? There is no such thing. Where there exhist two people in any given area there is society. No matter how deep a jungle you run you can't erase the society that pulses through your veins from the past. What you desire, I believe, is the freedom to move within society. To become someone more than just a consumer.

Next your going to tell me that we should all live like the Indians did before the white man.

why do you even think anyone was trying to tell you how to live?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe I assumed too much into the bum thing. It seemed you were heading on the great liberal path. That we could all cling to the nearest tree and start singing to it. :) Anyways, about "life is an adventure." it's a good philosiphy to live by. It's like "it's not the destination, it's the journey." I like that one myself. ;)

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
Damn, it is really weird to hear a girl talk like this. You sound like me! I find your adventurous spirit to be very attractive and wish you the best of luck finding a real man who can appreciate your freedom!
My thoughts excactly.
I remember a girl saying something like this to me.... Luckilly she lives far away, or perhaps not so lucky...

Guys, I'm sorry to say... but most of you sounds like bitter rAFC's who wants vengeance against feminity.

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post iqqi!

Great post iqqi

Things are black and white when you just get up and leave at a moment's notice.
What you leave behind is how far you travel. The moment you leave is the direction you take.

All this that you leave behind, while you are building it up, things might not be black and white to you. But as you leave, black and white it must be, or otherwise heartache you will have.

I think what you are trying to say, iqqi, is that men of modern society never go and let it go. They do not leave, let go what is 'theirs', and thus they do not travel far. They never get up and leave at the moment's notice, thus they end up being as far away from where they want to be so much as that they hesitate, even though they travel just as long. That place you're leaving for will not be the same when you leave now as when you leave late. But it's never too late :)

Leaving your role is like leaving your home. Why would you want to leave your natural habitat? First of all, what is natural is not yours. It's either your habitat because everyone agrees, or it's just naturally yours because you can defend it. Secondly, less likely to apply, your food probably isn't grown in your own house. Sooner or later you have to go through the great adventure of crossing the streem.

Thirdly, being king is lonely. Staying king is interesting. Banishment is exciting. The question is: Do you Have to stay king? Do you Like to play? Or do you Want to leave?

Iqqi, you're patient and couragious for posting here, as a woman. I've just one question:

What Secrets??? :D :D

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^that was absolutely beautifully said, my friend! and i know exactly what you are talking about. i have experienced the Leaving behind everything, and it was terrifying, and i ended up flat on my ass in the end. i ran back home to everything i knew. and i am terrified of doing it again, yet i know i will....

i know people who Stay, who are too afraid to make any journey of any sort that leaves behind what they are used to. they hate life, and do not realize that they just hate their life, they are too afraid to try another one, another way. they would rather take their own life than to try another way.

very interesting indeed!

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm. Interesting thread this....

Well, Iqqi, for one, I find you immensely fascinating. It is quite rare to find women who are actually looking for a autonomous happiness. Not that they don't exist, but the vast majority seems to be inclined to invest their pursuit of happiness in anything but themselves.

I share your observations about the general population on this website.

As for myself, I most certainly wouldn't mind a women to share this path of development on, but have accepted the fact the odds of finding such a person (I am sure they exist) in the right circumstances are somewhat slim. Odds that of course can be improved by simply dating a larger proportion of the female population, which is why I came to this site. ;) An acceptance that is made all the more easier by the fact that as I see it, even further down the road, a relationship will be, if not an obstacle, then cease to be of any use, in the pursuit of sovereign happiness. As you can tell, I don't believe in any concept of soul mates. ;)
My secondary purpose for coming to this site is simply that I am a guy who happens to be quite sexually attracted to a large number of women, and would hate to see myself frustrated by this attraction, as I don't see myself being able to let go of it anytime soon (I wouldn't rule it out in the future. who knows?).

I guess, my main question to your post would be: Why did you start this thread here?

Reaction score
iiqi - u appear to b upset with the true nature of a man and the true nature of a woman - and r trying to artificially change that nature by proclaiming and wishing for "equality" among the sexes - this is your fatal flaw in your thinking - a man is a man by his nature and not what a woman tells him he should b - your position is expoused by many feminists, *****s, homosexuals, and other weak thinkers - and have done a pretty good job of feminizing a lot of american men (mostly all white men) - but in the same sense this feminization backfired because a woman dont need another ***** she needs a man and now she is frustrated and lonely.

If u want a good husband follow your nature as a woman and turn off the oprah winfrey show - u obviously dont know your role as a woman or should i say u wish to redefine your role as a woman - follow your nature and not your screwed up thinking - there r roles to b played for a reason - ying yang . Be a wife (not a 50/50 partner [no such thing]) and be subservient to a man.and take it like awoman - only then will u be happy!