Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Want Her To Beg For It

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Taking main my lady to Miami for 4 days this week for a black-tie thing on Friday. The rest will be R&R. She knows she's #1 but not alone in seeing me.

We get along great. She's a beautiful and classy lady in public. Behind closed doors (and elsewhere), the sex is as close to mind blowing as it gets.

I want to turn up the temperature on her/us for this trip. Share with me your best tips to amp up the relationship, her attraction for me, sex and especially anticipation.

SS has taught me a lot. This short vacation is not graduation by any means. Maybe its a mid-term. But I want to see how far I can take this.

Thanks,
Tictac

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blindfold and handcuffs, lots of teasing... Need I say more at some point she should be arching her back to try to get you inside her..
Drink some Wine, and try to have sex before dinner, why f ck after a big ass meal. do your thing then goto dinner glowing...

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
vitor said:
Blindfold and handcuffs, lots of teasing... Need I say more at some point she should be arching her back to try to get you inside her..
Drink some Wine, and try to have sex before dinner, why f ck after a big ass meal. do your thing then goto dinner glowing...
All good Vitor. Thanks! She's doing more than arching her back already. If I can get her to glow in the dark before dinner, so much the better ;-)

Tictac