Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I wanna get bank bro!

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I start my new job on Tuesday and it looks as though I could make good money from it but it's not enough. I don't just wanna get paid, I want to to build up to having regular revinues coming in from different directions. I want to be able to go travelling and now that on set dates I'll have money coming in to my account. I want to put the work in now so in 10, 15-20 years I can reap the benefits.

What is the best way to do this; once I've got some moment I'm gonna invest in property - buy, modernise, rent. Also I feel like I've got my hands hovering over a dozen or so business ideas, just don't know where to take each one - anyone business genius out there feel free to get in touch. As well as this I'm writing and hoping to get published one day, perhaps look at writing a screenplay too.

Basically I'm looking for some kind of guidance. Short term - work and save, long term - property and investments, what do I do for the mid term (not the American essay)? I was thinking stocks, basically I need something quick return and appreciate it's not gonna be a massive profit but a way to gradually turn a couple of grand in to ten, and then perhaps I could invest that in to a business idea or stock up on supplies take a few months out and really concentrate on writing. Who knows?

All I'm asking is if work goes well and I manage to get a couple of grand saved up, what should I do with it? I will try buying and selling at car boots etc but I imagine that will be more of a hobby with small profits, thanks in advance guys

Bizzle

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
over here in australia it is a wise thing to invest in a self managed superanuation fund. very profitable return.
there is always the stock market but you take much risk if you don't know what you are doing or don't know a good stock broker.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh as if you're in Australia, I have a friend over there -Newcaslte, but he has family in GC. I'm due a visit to him soon. Yeah I was thinking stocks but would need some expert advice/mentoring/tutoring, YouTube videos only go so far, though maybe if I apply myself I could get on speaking terms with someone through YouTube and try to learn from them. I'll start contacting video makers and hopefully gain a valuable contact. I'll let you in on any tips bro ;)

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you a kiwi bro?
I never knew there was videos on youtube about it. but I would say that every guy who watched the vids have asked him, so it may prove to be a difficult task

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Invest in yourself first, if you are near OZ then you could work in the mines or as a highway train driver. Go get some training with your thousands and work for a year or two as an Operator. You could easily buy a 5 bedroom house in Mexico for 30k and retire young.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I'm not close to oz at all, I'm in England. My friends family emigrated. Invest in what? I'm already investing in myself as I'm working on me and start a new well-paid job Monday. I was thinking investments for long term, what could I invest in to see a return in 10 years or less. Hmmm house in Mexico you say :D now you got me thinking haha

Ruthless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well chosen rental properties are a pretty good investment. I currently match the income from my job with income from my rental properties. Because I chose good properties in desirable areas, there is near zero effort required on my part. My tenants are treated like homeowners and take care of most maintenance themselves. I only get called if something is beyond their ability.

It has been a good decision that Ive never regretted. Currently, I'm looking for my next purchase.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you get started? If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost and how much did you have to spend to do it up? I can't wait to get started but don't know how much I should save up, mortgage options etc

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a recent article by one of the founders of Vice Magazine and a somewhat successful businessman. Pretty funny.

http://takimag.com/article/how_to_get_rich_in_america_in_30_easy_steps_gavin_mcinnes#axzz2gsSKyV1f

I'd say learn some skills then learn the angles. You may need a partner if you are deficient in the skills or the angles. I personally don't subscribe to the guys who get rich quick with "internet marketing" and "location independent businesses." Those exist but the road is littered with a ton of guys who tried to play those angles and did not have the hustle or the skills to get it done. It's much better for the long haul to have a service to sell and the ability to sell it.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You can also buy a house in Kiefly/Kiethly in the North England for like 15,000 pounds.
It's primarily an immigrant town, so you could easily rent it out.