"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I wanna bag jasmine trias

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Hawaii
hey guys, i heard that jasmine trias is comin back here to hawaii.

I WILL TAP THAT ASS....

she lives a couple streets from me in mililani

any ideas on gettin these types of famous girl in bed w/ me?

im thinkin C/F
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
If you search the site there have been a couple of other people trying to bang famous chicks. read up on them. or Pm them and ask for there advice. If you can't find them PM me. But I'm retiring for right now.

Good Luck. And who is Jasmine Trias. Sounds black.
 

686

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2003
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Honolulu, Hawaii
Hah good luck with that. I live in Hawaii too.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
no, she's filipina. damn, you're lucky! if only i had been 6000 kilometers closer.. :(

learn a few basic phrases in filipino. that should help you out. really.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
T.dot
A famous Indian actress Ashwaria Rai came to Toronto a week ago, and since I'm in the film Industry I got to meet this hot lady. I talked to her for about 20mins I was making her laugh hysterically, but that’s about it, she did say that I'm a sweetheart and gave me a kiss on the cheek hehehe that’s as close as I got to banging a celeb :D
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Yeah, get famous. With the attitude and skill you have, I see the potential for famous poon-tang at a low...

You're trying to **** James Bond's girl... Either be James Bond or become him.
 

kave

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
huntsville al
ok sry bout that post now that i look at it...it will look freaky if u just show up at her house lol try to catch her around town......
 

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Hawaii
Hehe

yeah i speak fluent filipino. lol it was just a little fantasy of mine to bang a famous chick. maybe ill see her at the mall sometime
hopefully without a crowd stalking her...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top