"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I used to think it didn’t matter what you drove

E-Man-Cipated

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
22
Reaction score
19
Age
43
Going to the dealership today im thinking of trading my 4 runner for a big ass F-350 diesel
Tbh quite useful for my buisness
And wont be needing the 7 seater 4 runner
Poor attitude... you could fill that with six 10s and have yourself a reverse gangbang haha
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Ikr let me go get 1 of those big black van our parents where warning us about when we where young
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
There is actually evidence that simply driving a luxury sports cars increases testosterone. Look it up..
Applies to nerds and losers, the placebo effect of luxury cars apparently helps them get that much needed boost to their already fragile egos
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I drive a $70,000 Lexus with a bunch of upgrades on it (big black wheels, tinted windows, blacked out grill, blacked out panaromic roof - looks VERY VERY sharp). Never helped me at all with women. I do get tons and tons of compliments from dudes though.

I've done the whole checklist

- good looking dude with huge muscles and impeccable fashion sense
- awesome looking car
- big house by myself
- nice social circle
- fantastic lifestyle
- nearly 200K a year a job

still get zero attention from anybody worthwhile
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Applies to nerds and losers, the placebo effect of luxury cars apparently helps them get that much needed boost to their already fragile egos
Not so sure. There are a whole bunch of things that add to nerds and non nerds alike. It feels great to drive what you want to drive.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I drive a $70,000 Lexus with a bunch of upgrades on it (big black wheels, tinted windows, blacked out grill, blacked out panaromic roof - looks VERY VERY sharp). Never helped me at all with women. I do get tons and tons of compliments from dudes though.

I've done the whole checklist

- good looking dude with huge muscles and impeccable fashion sense
- awesome looking car
- big house by myself
- nice social circle
- fantastic lifestyle
- nearly 200K a year a job

still get zero attention from anybody worthwhile
Lexus is just a Toyota...
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Not so sure. There are a whole bunch of things that add to nerds and non nerds alike. It feels great to drive what you want to drive.
If a man needs an assortment of trinkets to be more manly then he's no better then a female.

It's like a fake Christmas tree, take away the decorations and what do you see?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If a man needs an assortment of trinkets to be more manly then he's no better then a female.

It's like a fake Christmas tree, take away the decorations and what do you see?
I didnt say it makes him feel manly. It feels good. Manly would be having personal responsibility and living up to values you respect.

Im a firm believer if a man works hard he deserves to have a few things he wants. Things shouldnt be worshipped.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I didnt say it makes him feel manly. It feels good. Manly would be having personal responsibility and living up to values you respect.

Im a firm believer if a man works hard he deserves to have a few things he wants. Things shouldnt be worshipped.
Ahh I was thinking in terms of this thread..

But u r right. A man should buy what he likes just because it amuses him or assist him in making more $$$ and not because it helps him in pulling women.
 
Top